Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Beatles Remasters  (Read 969 times)

Offline rolling star

The Beatles Remasters
« on: January 02, 2010, 07:41:33 PM »
I just picked up all of the Beatles remastered CDs. They were worth it. The sound quality is so much better. The original CDs releases were a little thin and reedy. But the new CDs sound much fuller and alive. I only had Revolver and Rubber Soul before, so I figured it was time to buy the entire catalogue. The more I listen to J-pop, the more I realize there isn't a person working professionally in Japan who isn't indebted to the Beatles. Of course, that's true of anyone anywhere who makes pop music. The Beatles were that influential, and still are, even more than 40 years later.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 03:40:18 PM by rolling star »

Offline yozac

The Beatles Remasters
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 02:04:45 AM »
I got it too! Its amazing! The Beatles have been the biggest influence for most musicians in the past 40 years, it seems. Especially in J-pop. Maybe thats why the only music I like is J-pop and The Beatles.  :sry
And YUI listens to The Beatles too  :clap

Offline waratte

The Beatles Remasters
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 05:41:06 AM »
the quality is indeed outstanding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqyTqTdCOL4

Offline arashiro

The Beatles Remasters
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 01:52:41 PM »
^ omg, they have a song titled "from me to you" ?  o_O

Is YUI inspired by them or something?

Offline Samart

The Beatles Remasters
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 04:39:33 AM »
LOL ! Of course she LOVE she BEATLES. To me, humans are different from animals because they LOVE THE BEATLES. It is just as simple as that.

Not only her first album is titled because of The BEATLES, but her second too.

"Can't buy me love" is a Beatles song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsFa1RqrsXY

I really recommend you all who do not know what is the Beatles about to make a BREAK of your JPOP music and listen to all the Beatles music, and then go back to your Jpop music : YOU WILL LISTEN TO IT DIFFERENTLY.

Her "I LOVED YESTERDAY" should be also related to The Beatles (Mc Cartney) "Yesterday" song. I DO HOPE than every single people on Earth knows that song.

Little piece of song (lol, more than 8 millions views since upload date : 2006 !) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONXp-vpE9eU

Of course, me also love "Yesterday". John LENNON wished he wrote that song !!! :)

YUI should really be thinking about what she likes (Beatles, Dylan, John Mayer, etc. if you refers to her diary...) and her recent works, because recently I can't see any interconnections.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 04:44:23 AM by Samart »

Offline arashiro

The Beatles Remasters
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 07:17:33 AM »
^ I've heard that song "Yesterday" before, it is a very famous song!  And it is so good!

And wow, YUI must be super big fan of Beatles, haha.

Offline Rolling Rain

The Beatles Remasters
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 07:33:05 PM »
Reviving the thread..

other YUI songs like free bird and also her tribute album She loves you have a connection with them!!