Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What if YUI departed from us...  (Read 5110 times)

Offline Skye

What if YUI departed from us...
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2009, 09:09:04 PM »
Quote from: "Muzz"
thanks for ur opinion...
i don want to start a argument here KID...
but if u don have time to read this post den don reply...
& one more thing if u not mature enough to read this section den don read...
TOTALLY, man :angry

Yui-Lover

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2009, 06:59:04 AM »
KID???^_-
I am not a kid  :cool
I think you're the kid, using "ur, den, don, u." What is that?? Couldn't you type or spell?? Do you want me to show you how to?? Mature people don't use stuff like that.

Offline yuichiyo

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2009, 09:45:22 PM »
If YUI die?....*sigh*....I would feel very bad and sad....I'll cry maybe....
As some of here says "I'll cherish her memories and songs"....yeah me too....cherish the memories and songs....but...as years passed by....I'll be okay and already moved on....but still if she dies *hope shes not*...gonna listen to her songs even though it makes me cry...and about other artists...I'll wait for an artist that will touch my heart as YUI touches my heart with her songs....It will come....

@Yui-lover and Skye:
lol!!!!don't fight!!!You're acting like a KID!!lol!!!PEACE!just kidding.... :gboy

Offline YUI, je t'aime!

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2009, 02:47:19 AM »
Even if I like questions that hurt (sometimes they gotta be asked) I had to take a deep breath when I read the thread's title.

But somehow I have to thank you for starting it. With the feelings that came up it once again showed me how much YUI's music and her personality mean to me. I had a hard time in the last weeks and listening to her songs always gave me the sterngth to go on. I don't know what would happen if YUI left this world forever. Her great work would live on forever but knowing that she isn't in this world anymore would really make me sad. I think I would need a long time to accept it.

What I would do, I would travel to Japan, maybe visit some places where she was, lived etc. and pay my respect, listen to her music and remember her the way she is. A great, gentle, beautiful and down to earth person and a great and unique artist.

Deleted User

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2009, 09:55:20 AM »
I'd be sad of course, but I'd remember her as long as I possibly can. And every so often I'd pull out the original CD mix of the first bunch of songs of hers that I ever listened to, and once again feel the rush that I experienced when I first heard her music. : ) Best way to appreciate.

Offline creSceNt_YUI

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2009, 10:20:45 AM »
Quote from: "Muzz"
Hey guys... since this a serious discussion / debates section i would like to share my topic to all YUI's fan here...

It started like this, when i was in the shower bathing... this topic came to my mind suddenly... (weird topic) i ask myself ->

Question that came rushing to my mind ->
1) "What if YUI die?"
2) "What if YUI did not survive the earthquake?"
3) "What will happen to all the YUI fans around the world?"
4) "How it will affect them?"

coz every human must die, nobody but nobody in this world is immortal except god...

This is my 1st question to all u FANS out there:
Will u move on & support others artistes OR livelong as a die hard fan of YUI's??

This is my 2nd question to all ADMIN & MODS:
If this happen what will happen to this lovely forum? It will close down or open forever till the next generation?? (future planning)

(Share & Discuss about ur opinion or suggestion guys....)

Honestly for me i will move on to support other artistes... let YUI be my good memories... i will keep all my collection of her cd or other stuff in a safe place... & i will not listen to her songs again... coz listening to her song make me wanna cry... JUST IMAGINE IF 'THIS' HAPPEN!! DOESN'T IT FEEL SAD THAT U KNOW THAT  THE SINGER U LIKE NOT IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE...    

I know some ppl will get offended & say ->

"How could u say that!!"
"How could u start this topic!!"
"How could u even think of this!!"

I do not wish for this to happen, but hey this will happen someday... i don wan to be rude or get ppl offended, im just curious about what u guys think...

NOTE (READ THIS 1ST):

1) Plz do not use any vulgarities, emoticons or the DAMN monkeys coz i don wan any misunderstanding... (u know why?? LOOK AT THOSE MONKEYS!!)

2) & ADMIN & MODS if u think this topic of mine is offensive or for some other reason i don mind u guys delete this thread or ban me...

3) if u can answer all the question above, answer it, give suggestion & plz give ur opinion honestly as a truly hardcore YUI's fan...

4) thks for ur time reading it, answering it & if this topic offended any one of u guys here, im sorry...
i'm not offended by it but you know,its true..
you have a point..everyone dies and the exchange is that somone  borns..
its the nature of the life span of a human being..
but of course,we don't want that YUI would just die in an unpredicted situation or time of course..

all we have to do is to keep supporting YUI and i know that it would guide her.. God knows that a lot of people love and appreciate YUI and that's a fact..

Offline creSceNt_YUI

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2009, 10:25:53 AM »
i'm not offended by it but you know,its true..
you have a point..everyone dies and the exchange is that somone borns..
its the nature of the life span of a human being..
but of course,we don't want that YUI would just die in an unpredicted situation or time of course..

all we have to do is to keep supporting YUI and i know that it would guide her.. God knows that a lot of people love and appreciate YUI and that's a fact..

Offline xinping2016

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2009, 01:24:24 PM »
Reading this, I suddenly thought back to Taiyou no Uta.

I announce to the whole world I am a die-hard YUI fan, and I will still be after her death. It's not because I can't move on, but because no other singers have touched me so deep before with their songs. Despite what I said to the VIPs and GDaddicts, I am more proud of being a YUILover and if she is a god, I will worship her.

Of course you don't wish for her death. That's just unthinkable.

We just have to keep supporting YUI.

Offline yui_generation

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2010, 12:17:01 AM »
If YUI die???

No. YUI won't die. She'll live in my heart forever.Until I die...

Offline azmikun

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2010, 04:00:06 AM »
If YUI die? well human someday will die so I'll keep supporting her, listening all her songs, watching all her PVs, live performance etc even she died. Die doesn't mean throwing all memories about YUI because it'll remains in my heart and my mind.
And YUI will always as my inspirator :D

Offline akuma_tsubasa

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2010, 03:59:39 PM »
seriously don't even get me started with YUI's death i mean really :angry
there is not LIFE after YUI  @@ and quote azmikun too :good

Offline AK-KuroHitsugi

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2010, 03:05:50 PM »
If YUI die, maybe i'll down for several years...
but i hope i'll die first before YUI...
so i can't look YUI die...

Offline akuma_tsubasa

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2010, 10:15:11 PM »
that's what i was thinking i can't imagine YUI dying before me  @@ don't want that to happen

Offline cloudscream

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2010, 04:33:15 AM »
Death is inevitable, so the idea of YUI dying is a sad but not a heart-breaking one.

However,
the timing of the death is the thing that hurts. If YUI died in that earthquake or in any kind disease or accident, or anytime in the near future when she is in, say, the top of her game or in the peak of her career...that would be painful to her friends and to her fans.

I just wish that she has lived and enjoyed her life to the fullest, before that fateful day comes.

Offline MiracleDiving

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2010, 02:04:58 PM »
I have a little answer....because I dont speak good english hehe
Live the life, don't think in the death...we haven't a second chance jeje.
Enjoy the life....I'll talk about death when the death comes jeje