Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What if YUI departed from us...  (Read 5111 times)

Offline Kikino!

What if YUI departed from us...
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2009, 03:35:43 AM »
Maaan I thought about it some time ago and I got scared. -___-

She really changed me, gave me a new purpose in life and every time I leasten to her I think she keeps telling me "gambatte! dont give up!" over and over.
She even made me forget about some girl that made me feel miserable for loving her and not being able to have her and all that crap.

If she dies. I will suffer a lot. that's for sure.
but of course I'll have to move on eventually. keeping all my memories of her and the message she gave me.

She will remain alive as long her music is heard. and her message reach the hearts of people.

Please oh plase God keep YUI well until she is 100+

1) Plz do not use any vulgarities, emoticons or the DAMN monkeys coz i don wan any misunderstanding... (u know why?? LOOK AT THOSE MONKEYS!!)
LOL

Offline xela

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2009, 03:17:39 PM »
well....4 me...i will probably stay as a YUI lover and never support another artists anymore(probably)....i can't get over her 4 sure...she's the only 1st person who inspires me this much!!!

but she's ALIVE!! nothing to worry about...but there's also a possibility....like what u've said.....but if that'll happen...then i don't have a choice but to move on....with my life,...

Offline yoshiro

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2009, 09:40:46 PM »
lets not think of bad stuff like this. i think i can speak on behalf of all of YUI's fans out there, that we would be very upset if something like that actually happened.

i know for sure that no matter what happens there would be a special spot in my heart for YUI's music that can be very hard to replace. i would overcome any emotions and live my life normally. But deep down.... i would die as a YUI LOVER.

And yes, everyone will eventually die and all we can do till then is live on happily and find a way to cope. Isnt that wat life is about? Surviving?

Offline Skye

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2009, 03:30:30 PM »
Wow... I guess I'll be really shocked. I mean, it's not fair for something so horrible to happen to someone who's so good. She doesn't deserve this.

But I guess I'll never forget her. Some of her songs'll be in my mp3 forever. From time to time, I'll fip through the only photos I have of her and remember the joy, courage and encouragement she gave me.

And I'll wish that she doesn't have to go this way cos there'll be so many things she could've done, so much music she could make, so many songs she could write. It'd definitely be a blow to me.

But.....thank God she's still here, happy, alive and still the cyute YUI we know!

Offline ryan175

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2009, 11:48:15 PM »
Interestin topic muzz..It will be a huge blow to me because her songs inspire me..It always played in mind when im nervous and it really pulled me through...Answering your question.. But like you said everyone has to die whether young or old so i will move on but i'll never stop listening to her music..But of course i have to listen to other artistes...Let' just hope she wont passed away anytime soon..Cos no one in the world can replace YUI,her music,her smile and everything about her..

Offline CrazyP

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 09:58:58 PM »
I once dreamt that YUI died, and that made me really really worried. I get scared whenever i think of that dream again. When i told my friends of my dream, they told me, "Do not worry. When one dreamt that someone died, that person will live a long life." So, i believe that YUI will lead a long and happy life.

But, to answer your question, IF YUI were to leave us one day, I will continue to support her, and perhaps at the same time, move on to other artistes. I will continue to listen to her songs, and remember her in my heart forever.

Nobody can ever replace the YUI in my heart.

Offline Paramore

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2009, 12:06:10 PM »
i'm gonna pay tribute to her by playing her music in a band..
that way she'll be remembered over the years....
and im gonna put up like a YUI shrine in my house so people would see who she was and what is her contribution to the music industry...

Offline Rhackus!

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2009, 04:55:43 PM »
One veri nice thought come up to mine when i saw this post... though. if she would to die and if any chance a memorial was setup in fukuoka like babz90 would it be too idiotic if all the yui fans go there to sing a marathon of her songs...

Offline star_keras

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2009, 06:42:04 PM »
I also think about this once.It was when the earthquake  strikes Iwate. Then I ask...what happened if YUI did died during the earthquake.. I'm so sure I will feel so horrible...one of my biggest  dream is to watch her live, and now I struggle hard to make it happened and if suddenly YUI die then definately I will feel like my effort today is just useless.

But If it did really happened then I will just move on with my life...I dun think I will suffer much since I never meet her in person and know her as a real person...But I will always remember her since my life is really change because of her song, no need to pay for therapy to change your life just listen to YUI's song, listen the melody and understand the lyric and you will feel so alive.

Deleted User

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2009, 10:05:41 PM »
Express Your Love And Feeling Now Cause You Don't Know What Your Missing Till Its Gone...

I really really really hope nothing like that will happen to Yui. Even if she got really sick and went to hospital, i would feel sssoo cold and worried if anything bad happens to Yui.

I move on but Yui won't be forgotten. I keep all of her albums and posters in a safe place.

Offline BakaPingu

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2009, 10:58:13 AM »
If YUI dies, unexpectedly, I think I would move on to a different artist after some time of mourning. However, I would never become a fan like this ever again.  I can already feel myself moving away from her music because of the current hiatus. I would still listen to her music, but just like people, if you don't talk/see them for a while, you kind of drift off, but watching collections of YUI videos would make me a YUI fan all over again.

My dad still listens to all his favourites, dead or alive.  
YUI's songs will still be played, without a doubt =)  
because the fans are still here!!

Yui-Lover

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2009, 11:30:08 AM »
When I read this I felt like you wanted her die..... :cool
Yeah yeah yeah everybody will feel horrible sad and stuff but it's life right?
Why are we thinking that what would happen if Yui die?? Its just stupid for me. <_<

Offline Muzz

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2009, 04:58:09 PM »
Quote from: "Yui-Lover"
When I read this I felt like you wanted her die..... :cool
Yeah yeah yeah everybody will feel horrible sad and stuff but it's life right?
Why are we thinking that what would happen if Yui die?? Its just stupid for me. <_<
Hey READ AGAIN BUDDY......
Double check & read every single word i wrote.... including (READ THIS 1ST) PART!
don judge me incorrectly...

Yui-Lover

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2009, 11:21:47 AM »
Why don't you shut up and start thinking what will happen if you die.... =P
And I don't have time to read all that.

Offline Muzz

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2009, 05:59:37 PM »
thanks for ur opinion...
i don want to start a argument here KID...
but if u don have time to read this post den don reply...
& one more thing if u not mature enough to read this section den don read...