Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: If you had a time machine...  (Read 3721 times)

Offline aliya_hudi97

If you had a time machine...
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2010, 04:13:27 AM »
Quote from: "HardworkStudent"
if i had a time machine, i don't know  how will i use it. i already accept who i am, even if i want to change something that i have regretted before, i will never do that. without regret, i will never learn some lessons from it. if i go to the future and see the future, i might change the way who i am right now to become better and better in future. i don't really wish to change the future or the past. i will just live to its fullest, and die in happiness.
I agree....I don't want to change anything but...I want to know the future.I want to know what kind of technology have human make.I imagine that there's a flying car.........no need to bring textbook to school(just bringing laptop).....robot as the human best friend :P ...wa~~that must be so cool........ :suki
YUI - 1st | 乃木坂46 - 2nd | SKE48 - 3rd

Offline akuma_tsubasa

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2010, 12:20:57 PM »
make myself a invincible robot :clap

Offline Sevhenko Vytchkov

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2010, 12:39:48 AM »
I would not change anything.

This article explains fully why it just isn't worth it.

To summarize.
>You are always aging. If you go back, spend eight years in that time period and then travel back to the exact time you left previously, you will be eight years older.
>You cannot eat anything.
>No one would understand you.
>You do not exist.
>Any money you have right now is worth nothing.

The first point always applies. The other points apply if you attempt to go really far back in time.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 11:20:15 PM by Sevhenko Vytchkov »

Offline aizawakaoru

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2010, 01:47:33 PM »
if i have a chance, i want to go back to the past and change everything! family,education...
but if we change it, what happen to ourself now???0.o?
will we still exist?

Offline SoraHikari

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2010, 01:59:49 PM »
i think i would just leave the past and not change anything o.o as for the future...i'll just keep myself guessing of what's going to happen to me >.> and the world. i just want to focus on the here and now.

Offline klaudia16

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2010, 12:10:36 PM »
if i had a time machine i would go back to the times a made bad decisions that are still hunting me and i would correct them.....

also i would go back to the year YUI made her debut and listen to her.....

Offline akuma_tsubasa

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2010, 03:05:58 AM »
well nothing can be change since the past is the past just look forward to the future

Offline TeePee

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2010, 10:20:09 PM »
i would change today because my dog died
if i could turn back time i would go back to the morning and take her to the vet and even if she couldnt be saved i would've cremated her
my parents took too long to take her to the vet and they didnt even cremate her and shes massed buried which makes the situation so much worse now....

Offline SoraHikari

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2010, 02:15:08 PM »
^ that is horrible @@

Offline akuma_tsubasa

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2010, 10:51:01 AM »
waah RIP to your doggy i feel so sad :cry my two huskies ran away 5 months ago and never came back :cry

Offline klaudia16

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2011, 11:07:51 AM »
my dog ran away too :(

Offline akuma_tsubasa

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2011, 04:15:01 PM »
aww sorry my dogs are nowhere to be find :cry just hope they are ok in a good family

Offline CHU-LIP

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2011, 04:10:14 AM »
In all honestly, I wouldn't want to go back to change anything in my past. Yeh, I have some regrets about my decisions and how I acted in certain situations, how I treated some people etc... but without experiencing all of that, I wouldn't be the way I am now.

Mind you, I was a complete brat when I was younger. Now, I'm way more relaxed about things~ XD

But...

If I had to make a change, I'd go back into the past and make my Dad move to the states rather than the UK. Lol~ If I'm going to change my past, I might as well make it a big one. ;P
I'll be→ ♪ 「もし孤独に負けそうならねぇ、好きな歌を聴いてみてほしい」

♥ → ♪last.fm → ×twitter → ♫NICOとニュース

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2011, 08:44:39 AM »
Quote from: "CHU-LIP"
In all honestly, I wouldn't want to go back to change anything in my past. Yeh, I have some regrets about my decisions and how I acted in certain situations, how I treated some people etc... but without experiencing all of that, I wouldn't be the way I am now.

Mind you, I was a complete brat when I was younger. Now, I'm way more relaxed about things~ XD

But...

If I had to make a change, I'd go back into the past and make my Dad move to the states rather than the UK. Lol~ If I'm going to change my past, I might as well make it a big one. ;P
then you might of never met me :o

Offline CHU-LIP

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2011, 09:48:55 AM »
Quote from: "pandas who read this scare me"
then you might of never met me :o

"Might" being the key word. XD If YUI exists (she will of course, I'll make sure of it when I go back in time). Lol. Then, I'm pretty sure we'll meet, haha.

:good
I'll be→ ♪ 「もし孤独に負けそうならねぇ、好きな歌を聴いてみてほしい」

♥ → ♪last.fm → ×twitter → ♫NICOとニュース