Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: If you had a time machine...  (Read 3720 times)

Offline Muzz

If you had a time machine...
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 12:00:49 AM »
hmmm.... if i hav a time machine wat will i do...
I will redo my whole life... haiz & study hard... haha...

but i won't do it anyway....
it will destroy the space time continuum...
& create a black hole (judgement day)... scary man...

=O  

Offline br4d137

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2008, 12:58:28 AM »
Quote from: "pandas who read this scare me"
Quote from: "br4d137"
Quote from: "pandas who read this scare me"
^ lol good plan would we still be the same age like in back to the future or will we age inside the time machine?

i only have one major regret. I took ART for GCSE the biggest mistake of my life so far. Change that and go 5/6 years ago to steal HER of Brad. he'll be like an old oji san i will be her age

-_-         

then ill go back in time to exactly before u knew who YUI was...then offer to take you anywhere back in time if you stop listening to whatever music ur listening to ....and then you jump in my DeLorean and ill take you back to whatever year you want... and leave u there!!!

bahaha... that away... u will have to wait another few something years to listen to YUI again or u might not ever get into her music!!

either way... I WIN HAHAH!
dood i could do the same thing to you and it'll go on forever :what

i wonder can we loop the time machine so you are stuck in one time so i can do whatever i want.
okay okay

we'll compromise...

U go back to YUI when shes your age..

and ill go to future YUI...

we'll exist in parallel worlds

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2008, 08:29:12 AM »
^ good plan that way she must be happy

Offline arashiro

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 06:50:07 PM »
I want to go back to my childhood, and maybe change some things that I am not too happy about, knowing stuff now, and just being able to change stuff back then would be good.

Offline j.k

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2010, 07:40:05 PM »
Revival of a 2 year old thread.

You might wanna use the time machine to go back to 2 years ago to post in this thread. XD

Offline arashiro

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2010, 08:51:20 PM »
^ Oh, I didn't know it was so old.  xD

I just took a look at some of the threads on page 1 of this sub-forum, and some of them are more than 1 year old, wow, where did everyone go?  o_O

Offline j.k

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2010, 11:16:06 PM »
Yea, where did everyone go huh. The good old days~

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2010, 09:02:52 AM »
lol it ended with me and Brad making a comprimise and us, well me killing the thread. stupid fanboys

If you ask me the best YUI related time i had is pre Taiyou no Uta. That wait killed me, no YUI songs for like 6 months. Looping FMTY finding as many pictures i could find. good times.

Oh yh time machine to backup my YUI stuff and not delete it all when i had to reformat

Offline br4d137

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2010, 05:57:34 PM »
how about ill go back in time work for sony, become YUIs manager, and make her come out with a bunch more stuff..

then marry her.

WIN

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2010, 11:07:21 PM »
Problem with time travel is, if you had a problem and went back to solve it, the said problem would have never happened and you won't have had the need to go back and sort it out!

Anyway.... I'm in a bad mood regarding my not knowing that I could've gotten a cheaper deal for subscribing to Soldier of Fortune magazine if I'll REMEMBERED that there was a UK distributor.

I'll write a note of all my decisions that led to bad fiscal deals and give my past self the means to the cheaper deals for buying anything.

I'll tell past me to avoid certain women who turned against me for liking them. Clean slate!

Offline Nishayuki

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2010, 02:42:00 AM »
wow, it would be great to have a time machine, but if i have a chance for another try, i wouldn't change a thing, it made me all of who i am inside *copied from Angels and airwaves's Rite of Spring*
so, yeah , i thanked God for all happened, and i don't want to change a thing with time machine or anything, even though my life is not what i expect to be

but it doesn't mean i don't have any regret, i have loads of them,,,
there's one thing i really want to change

my relation with my ex-crush isn't really good since our first encounter .. i was over excited when my first chat with him, good words can't come from my minds, so it became chaos , and i guess it bothered him and made him dislike me..

if only i wasn't over excited, and calmly talked to him.. our relation would have been fine..T_T

Offline akuma_tsubasa

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 07:34:17 AM »
go back to those days when i have the most fun and most memoriable also go back to redo the things i regret :cool

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2010, 10:43:38 PM »
So far we've only discussed how to use [or abuse] time travel to affect our personal lives. Any moments in history you want to witness in person?

[As a witness - no stamping on the first amphibian to crawl out of a prehistoric lake and changing the course of evolution!]
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 10:44:42 PM by MonkOfWar »

Offline br4d137

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2010, 05:09:34 AM »
Quote from: "MonkOfWar"
Problem with time travel is, if you had a problem and went back to solve it, the said problem would have never happened and you won't have had the need to go back and sort it out!

Anyway.... I'm in a bad mood regarding my not knowing that I could've gotten a cheaper deal for subscribing to Soldier of Fortune magazine if I'll REMEMBERED that there was a UK distributor.

I'll write a note of all my decisions that led to bad fiscal deals and give my past self the means to the cheaper deals for buying anything.

I'll tell past me to avoid certain women who turned against me for liking them. Clean slate!

thats if you dont believe in the Multiverse hypotheses

Offline AzumaRyuu

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2010, 12:44:01 AM »
if i had a time machine, i don't know  how will i use it. i already accept who i am, even if i want to change something that i have regretted before, i will never do that. without regret, i will never learn some lessons from it. if i go to the future and see the future, i might change the way who i am right now to become better and better in future. i don't really wish to change the future or the past. i will just live to its fullest, and die in happiness.

ok, stop with this nonsense~ "=_=