Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: End Of The World  (Read 6629 times)

End Of The World
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2008, 07:35:16 PM »
Quote from: "milkyway"
im vegetarian by the way. i dont biliv that god created animals for humans to eat. (if its true then there is too many unanswered questions.) what did he create the squirell for then as a example...as we dont eat squirells.
um people do eat squirrels.

yh but about god wanting to kill us all is not quite right. This period is like a test or something. If you live a good live you go to heaven kinda thing. God will bring the world to an end and save the good people so they can live in paradise.

note. im not religous. but my friend is and told me about it. very simplified version

Offline xela

End Of The World
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2008, 07:17:29 PM »
Quote from: "you_and_i"
well, i'm a Muslim, they thought me and also a lot of others to about the end of the world and all. to me all they say is all what they believe in and what religion tells them. but it may not be the truth. no one knows of the truth, the real truth is always a mystery.
like destiny/fate. if our lives and deaths are predetermined, then why do we live? to fulfill it? i'd rather die right if that's the truth. why do all living things have free will, when they told us to obey god? why not god just make us like robots so we'll obey them.
what is our free will for then? if god and people can just trample on it. there are many truths i don't know or understand. but i don't care anymore. coz the only time i can know those truths, is when i'm dead. and by that time, i won't be able to do anything about it. i'll just live life as good as possible for now, no matter the truth. if the world comes to an end then so be it.
sorry 4 this but.......yah no one knows the truth it's really a mystery 4 us but only GOD knows it......i'm not pushing u to believe him or anything but that's what i believe......but i respect u.....btw i think GOD really wants us to enjoy our lives coz he luvs us...he doesn't want to kill us or anything but he wants us to understand life freely......we hav to obey him so that we can live harm free......it's 4 our own sake......so that there will be no conflict or what so ever.......he wanted us to live with our own and he always guides us...he wants us to be responsible.......i'm not pretty sure why he made us........but i think he wants us to decide on our own becoz he wants to test us and disciplines us.........btw yah ur right there.......if u will die u will know the truth that ur looking 4....

Offline MDV

End Of The World
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2008, 10:25:42 PM »
sorry 4 this but.......yah no one knows the truth it's really a mystery 4 us but only GOD knows it......i'm not pushing u to believe him or anything but that's what i believe......but i respect u.....btw i think GOD really wants us to enjoy our lives coz he luvs us...he doesn't want to kill us or anything but he wants us to understand life freely......we hav to obey him so that we can live harm free......it's 4 our own sake......so that there will be no conflict or what so ever.......he wanted us to live with our own and he always guides us...he wants us to be responsible.......i'm not pretty sure why he made us........but i think he wants us to decide on our own becoz he wants to test us and disciplines us.........btw yah ur right there.......if u will die u will know the truth that ur looking 4....

Nobody knows the truth, not even God. Why? It is a little paradixical but the neutral 'truth' doesn't exist. No two persons experience the same thing exactly the same, so none of them can be 100% sure what the truth is.

Take a traffic accident for an example, when one car hits another both drivers will blame it one the other one. Who of them is right? It can't be said. In their minds they both did nothing wrong and it was the other one's fault. A person who sees the accident from a distance isn't directly involved in it and should (if he/she paid any attention) be the best one to tell who was wrong. If he/she blames it on driver 1, driver 2 would  agree with it and him/her he's right. So that it 2 against one, there is a majority of a people who think driver 1 caused the accident. Does this make driver 1 guilty? If you believe in the fact majority is always right or are driver 2 or the bystander, it is. If you are driver 2, it isn't. Offcourse, driver 1 would disagree and never admit he caused the accident. So who of them is right? They believe a different thing so the truth is different in their minds. Even if it was obvious that driver 1 was wrong, if he/she believes he/she did nothing wrong, he/she is right in his/her point of view. People make their own truth.

God itself is a great example of this as well. What is God? Does it exist?  There are many questions about God and many awnsers. Xela used the Personal pronoun 'he' for God, so she probably beliefs God is a male person. I use the Personal pronoun 'it' for God  because I believe God isn't a person and is genderless. Wich of our beliefs is 'the truth'? Xala beliefs his/hers is, I belief mine is. So who of us is right? We both are because we both have our own interpetation of the truth. Is it even 'true' that Xala thinks God is a male person? It's what I read and interpetated so for me it is, some of you and maybe even Xala himself/herself don't agree with me on that. Does that make it 'true' it is not 'true' she thinks of it that way? You probably get it by now...

Offline xela

End Of The World
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2008, 11:04:47 PM »
Quote from: "MDV"

Nobody knows the truth, not even God. Why? It is a little paradixical but the neutral 'truth' doesn't exist. No two persons experience the same thing exactly the same, so none of them can be 100% sure what the truth is.

Take a traffic accident for an example, when one car hits another both drivers will blame it one the other one. Who of them is right? It can't be said. In their minds they both did nothing wrong and it was the other one's fault. A person who sees the accident from a distance isn't directly involved in it and should (if he/she paid any attention) be the best one to tell who was wrong. If he/she blames it on driver 1, driver 2 would  agree with it and him/her he's right. So that it 2 against one, there is a majority of a people who think driver 1 caused the accident. Does this make driver 1 guilty? If you believe in the fact majority is always right or are driver 2 or the bystander, it is. If you are driver 2, it isn't. Offcourse, driver 1 would disagree and never admit he caused the accident. So who of them is right? They believe a different thing so the truth is different in their minds. Even if it was obvious that driver 1 was wrong, if he/she believes he/she did nothing wrong, he/she is right in his/her point of view. People make their own truth.

God itself is a great example of this as well. What is God? Does it exist?  There are many questions about God and many awnsers. Xela used the Personal pronoun 'he' for God, so she probably beliefs God is a male person. I use the Personal pronoun 'it' for God  because I believe God isn't a person and is genderless. Wich of our beliefs is 'the truth'? Xala beliefs his/hers is, I belief mine is. So who of us is right? We both are because we both have our own interpetation of the truth. Is it even 'true' that Xala thinks God is a male person? It's what I read and interpetated so for me it is, some of you and maybe even Xala himself/herself don't agree with me on that. Does that make it 'true' it is not 'true' she thinks of it that way? You probably get it by now...
hey just relax there..heheheh..btw i'm really sorry...well it can't be helped... people really has different beliefs.......btw ok let's assume that no one knows the truth unless we die....that's what u really believe so let's assume it......and ur right no one is really really sure about the truth.......and great example there....and that's  really true.....but all of my life...i grow up believing GOD......since birth....so i'm really sorry about that.....we really believe in different things...but we're both human.....btw i'm sorry......here at our place GOD is a male...this is what i believe......so btw can we stop this...???....and let's support yui instead......i understand that every people here in this world is really different.....heheheh........i'll try to understand things right now..........thanks 4 ur opinion.......

so cheer ur self up........PEACE everyone.....

Offline MDV

End Of The World
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2008, 11:58:23 PM »
Quote from: "xela"
Quote from: "MDV"

hey just relax there..heheheh..btw i'm really sorry...well it can't be helped... people really has different beliefs.......btw ok let's assume that no one knows the truth unless we die....that's what u really believe so let's assume it......and ur right no one is really really sure about the truth.......and great example there....and that's  really true.....but all of my life...i grow up believing GOD......since birth....so i'm really sorry about that.....we really believe in different things...but we're both human.....btw i'm sorry......here at our place GOD is a male...this is what i believe......so btw can we stop this...???....and let's support yui instead......i understand that every people here in this world is really different.....heheheh........i'll try to understand things right now..........thanks 4 ur opinion.......

so cheer ur self up........PEACE everyone.....
I'm sorry my comment sounded like an attack or something, it wasn't intended that way. I wasn't sad or angry so cheering up won't be necesarry ^_^         

Anyway, PEACE everyone :P

Offline xela

End Of The World
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2008, 10:23:28 AM »
hey that's ok....the truth is......... last night i can't sleep coz of this...heheheh

Offline XxcronoxX

End Of The World
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2008, 10:11:19 AM »
i think is near  :rolleye  

read this: LHC

if that thing goes wrong..there might be a chance of create a little black hole..a black hole on the earth!!!!!!!!

:what

Offline arnoldonicolas

End Of The World
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2008, 11:08:58 AM »
Don't know... let me see, mmmm??? i remember lots of people who though the END was near kill themselves in 1999.

All we can do is live the best way we can, right? and do things right!!!!... Please Don't kill yourselves!!! God is the only one who really knows it!! ne?

Peace!!

Offline DJAffinity

End Of The World
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2008, 12:20:46 PM »
OK, lets not use God in this, as in like discuss it in a non-religious way.
though imma Christian, but this doesnt mean that i want to offend the others so yeah. peace. lol ^^v

Hmm, well for now 2008, the world is already screwed. I mean look
Oils, going to go ** poof **

Earthquakes
Tsunami

So what else, it is screwed. and its just normal we cant do anything. :X

Offline JustAnotherYUILover

End Of The World
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2008, 04:14:38 AM »
Quote from: "pandas who read this scare me"
the world would end when you die.
The most honest answer.

The end of the world is when you close you eyes and never awaken. It is when the world goes on without your existence. Nothing more. Why worry so much about death if it's inevitable?

Birth creates the different levels of suffering. Once we become aware of our existence and are conscious enough to make decisions, we must accept reponsibilities. With imagination comes responsibility. With death comes the final step of suffering and end to suffering.

Deleted User

End Of The World
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2008, 12:45:44 PM »
ahhh...
our era will be done at 10.000 A.C still 8.000 years to go,, when the ice age starts again,, hahahahaha.... no need to worry,,
hahahahaha...

Offline arnoldonicolas

End Of The World
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2008, 01:23:04 PM »
Quote from: "flaminity"
ahhh...
our era will be done at 10.000 A.C still 8.000 years to go,, when the ice age starts again,, hahahahaha.... no need to worry,,
hahahahaha...
^^I'm agree... also with "the world would end when you die", so as i said before!!!! Please Don't kill yourselves.

Offline nataliejwong

End Of The World
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2008, 03:23:29 AM »
Quote from: "Kippei"

:rolleye
That's Santa Claus.. not God. LOL.

End Of The World
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2008, 03:28:27 AM »
Quote from: "nataliejwong"

:rolleye
That's Santa Claus.. not God. LOL. [/QUOTE]
 THATS worse NO PRESENTS the earth is really goin to end!!

Deleted User

End Of The World
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2008, 09:29:04 PM »
if you believe me world will end faster if evil people still doing evil things