Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: End Of The World  (Read 6628 times)

End Of The World
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 07:03:03 PM »
21/12/2012

dam i was planning to take over the world some day but when im only 20! thats a big job to do.

ok i actually read the two articles. basically we gonna die from gamma radiation and solar flares powerful enough to escape the sun and fry us all.

however, it also said it probably has happened before and we survived so if you hide under ground it's nothing to worry about. :clap

just wait till about 2032 and you will be under my rule...

Offline DJAffinity

End Of The World
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2008, 09:11:45 PM »
Quote from: "br4d137"
12/21/2012
what makes you so sure about that? Bible says that Jesus doesnt even know that's the date he will come on his 2nd coming. But the end is VERY near already. IM excited to see Jesus XD

Revelation 1:3

Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

OF how earth will be destroyed..

Revelation 8:6-13

6Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.
 7The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water

Offline MDV

End Of The World
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2008, 11:49:43 PM »
Quote from: "DJAffinity"
12/21/2012
what makes you so sure about that? Bible says that Jesus doesnt even know that's the date he will come on his 2nd coming. But the end is VERY near already. IM excited to see Jesus XD

Revelation 1:3

Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

OF how earth will be destroyed..

Revelation 8:6-13

6Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.
 7The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water

Offline suKINAnda

End Of The World
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 12:33:51 AM »
soka...
 :rolleye
in islam too...got so many signs that this world
really near to the end...
we just need to prepared...
anyway,life must goes on,rite?
lol
 :hee

Offline DJAffinity

End Of The World
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2008, 02:19:02 AM »
Quote from: "MDV"
This might sound like a strange question but... Do you really believe this?
Yes! LOL!! hahaha Why wouldnt I? I love being a Christian  :clap

Offline br4d137

End Of The World
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2008, 02:43:50 AM »
^ good for u..

its good to believe in something...

when u do... u wouldn't need to ask questions like these... or even care..

cuz u know the answer..

Offline MDV

End Of The World
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2008, 04:32:21 AM »
^ good for u..

cuz u know the answer..
My question was pretty much retorical (is that a word?). I don't doubt people believe it, I'm just fascinated by it. It is... Pretty hard to explain.

I don't get what you meant with 'when u do... u wouldn't need to ask questions like these... or even care..'. Do you mean religious people don't care about other people's beleifs? If they don't, why do they yell people like me (non-religious) should all burn in hell and try to 'save our souls' with all these obscene 'abortion is murder/God hates homosexuals' stuff?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those Atheists. I'm not saying god doesn't exist or having faith is wrong. It is not my intention to oppose you or anything, I'm just trying to understand things.

* sorry for going off-topic *

Offline milkyway

End Of The World
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2008, 04:37:49 AM »
okay oaky..... this topic is gettin me scared! staying away! *poof*!

Offline br4d137

End Of The World
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2008, 06:42:12 AM »
^ good for u..

cuz u know the answer..
My question was pretty much retorical (is that a word?). I don't doubt people believe it, I'm just fascinated by it. It is... Pretty hard to explain.

I don't get what you meant with 'when u do... u wouldn't need to ask questions like these... or even care..'. Do you mean religious people don't care about other people's beleifs? If they don't, why do they yell people like me (non-religious) should all burn in hell and try to 'save our souls' with all these obscene 'abortion is murder/God hates homosexuals' stuff?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those Atheists. I'm not saying god doesn't exist or having faith is wrong. It is not my intention to oppose you or anything, I'm just trying to understand things.

im atheist too

but sometimes... believing in something makes it easier to accept things..

and just like everything one believes in it makes ppl ignorant

for all our unanswered questions... it soo easy just to say...

its gods wish or gods way...

but the truth is... we will never know these answers..

we'll never know why we are here... we'll never know when we will leave...

we will never know if the world is gonna end... we'll never know if theres gonna be anyone at the end of the tunnel...

Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword
Like punching under water
You never can hit who you're trying for

to understand everything... is to understand nothing

Offline xela

End Of The World
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2008, 09:49:07 AM »
^ good for u..

cuz u know the answer..

im atheist too

but sometimes... believing in something makes it easier to accept things..

and just like everything one believes in it makes ppl ignorant

for all our unanswered questions... it soo easy just to say...

its gods wish or gods way...

but the truth is... we will never know these answers..

we'll never know why we are here... we'll never know when we will leave...

we will never know if the world is gonna end... we'll never know if theres gonna be anyone at the end of the tunnel...

Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword
Like punching under water
You never can hit who you're trying for

to understand everything... is to understand nothing
hey yah...i agree with u.......well...we Christians believe that GOD knows everything coz he made everything......but if anyone doesn't believe in this......then we will respect u.......heheheh.....

Offline mellody

End Of The World
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 12:33:27 PM »
Isaiah 55:9 (KJV)
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts

God said himself..
We never understand why..
If end of the world, it is God's will..

Offline you_and_i

End Of The World
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2008, 02:53:32 PM »
well, i'm a Muslim, they thought me and also a lot of others to about the end of the world and all. to me all they say is all what they believe in and what religion tells them. but it may not be the truth. no one knows of the truth, the real truth is always a mystery.
like destiny/fate. if our lives and deaths are predetermined, then why do we live? to fulfill it? i'd rather die right if that's the truth. why do all living things have free will, when they told us to obey god? why not god just make us like robots so we'll obey them.
what is our free will for then? if god and people can just trample on it. there are many truths i don't know or understand. but i don't care anymore. coz the only time i can know those truths, is when i'm dead. and by that time, i won't be able to do anything about it. i'll just live life as good as possible for now, no matter the truth. if the world comes to an end then so be it.

Offline milkyway

End Of The World
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2008, 03:30:10 PM »
well, im not christian but i read the Bible (pls dont comment)

anyways, what happens is that ppl all over the world interpret the Bible differently, the Bible does not "lie" but ppl do. ppl might inerpret the bible wrong as well which could result in wrong information.
for e.g. Jesus's second coming has been foreseen for the year 2000 ; 2001 ; 2002 ; 2003 ; 2004 ; 2005 ; 2006 ; 2007 ;2008; 2009; 2010; 2011; 2012 (we are in 2008 it hasn't happened yet)

also.. it is a sin to change a word in the Bible. however, i've read many Bibles and the al seem to be a little different. sometimes even the story changes a little bit which gives it a COMPLETELY different meaning. over all these years, the Bible has been changed too much and we dont know what is true and what it NOT true.

GOD knows what he is doing, when the time comes it will come do what u can now.

EVEN IF THE WORLD IS GOING TO END>>>>WHAT CAN U DO ABOUT IT? IF U KNOW IT"S GOING TO END THEN YOU"LL JUS BE DEPRESSED< U CANNOT CHANGE IT. so the thread is pretty pointless. but good to see everyones opinions.

im vegetarian by the way. i dont biliv that god created animals for humans to eat. (if its true then there is too many unanswered questions.) what did he create the squirell for then as a example...as we dont eat squirells.

Offline DJAffinity

End Of The World
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2008, 06:08:48 PM »
Quote from: "milkyway"

im vegetarian by the way. i dont biliv that god created animals for humans to eat. (if its true then there is too many unanswered questions.) what did he create the squirell for then as a example...as we dont eat squirells.

Genesis 9:1-5

1 Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. 2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands. 3 Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
 4 "But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it. 5 And for your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting. I will demand an accounting from every animal. And from each man, too, I will demand an accounting for the life of his fellow man.

We talked this over from MSN already dood.

Offline lamevil

End Of The World
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2008, 07:08:03 PM »
well,my friend was talking to me about this too,though i'm not a christian but i still listened to what he says... he said something about why gods want to kill us...well,i'm not sure if it's written in the bible but he said it was. He told me that god want to kill us because of sin stuff... then i recalled someone telling me i don't know who i can't remember that god wants to kill humans is because human these days are going back to what we were the last time before he drowned humans ( i'm not wrong correct? ) in the very first few pages...well i knew because i borrowed my friend's bible( not the one i'm mentioning on top ) to read out of curiosity... ok it's a little out of point so going back to what i'm saying just now, he also told me about 3 important calendars which is from some history stuff way back before christ , which means, when it was in the BC century... one of the calendars was what jesus christ wrote in the bible... he added on telling me that another meteorite is going to hit us once more...i'm not sure if this is true or not... but he told me it's going to hit us in the year 2010 or maybe he made a mistake, it is going to hit us in the year 2012 ?

oh dear, is eating chicken really sinful to the god's eye? i can't really understand what does he mean by eating meats with a lifeblood...