Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Michelle Branch...  (Read 6852 times)

Offline spice_soda

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2011, 10:40:37 PM »
^try listening to Breathe and Goodbye to you. Goodbye to you was covered by YUI before.. :)

Offline Kikino!

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2011, 02:31:56 PM »
I never heard of michelle branch if it wasnt because of YUI... and after hotel paper (2003) I dont know if she ever release anything else xD

Offline trekkie

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2011, 03:44:48 AM »
I never found Michelle Branch's voice or lyrics to be paticularly good. She isn't bad, but I got bored pretty fast from listening to her - something which I never did from listening to YUI  =P

Offline dksilang20

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2012, 09:55:36 PM »
i listened to a lot of Michelle Branch songs before..
and i liked her a lot too..
then, one day i remembered just a few weeks ago how much i loved her songs back then...
so after going down memory lane and surfing through YouTube videos of hers, i remembered that i still pretty much like her today.  :good

(this is also kinda why i found this topic.. :hee )

i think she even released a new song last year? i didn't actually fall in love with the song at first coz i just didn't feel like it sounded like her or any of her old songs which i love.. but then the song just kept playing over and over in my head, so eventually it grew on me and now i have a lot of her old and new songs in my player again. lol.. :YUIFace

Offline CYBORG

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2012, 04:16:50 AM »
Quote from: "chan-chan"
Ahh my Michelle!

Yeah it's kinda hard chosing favourite songs!

In the old ones, i'll choose "I'll always be right there" and "hold my heart"

Hahahaha. Respond the comment of chan-chan.  :D

Ahhh!!! Has no way to compare.
YUI is more pretty, more Kawaii.
Michelle can not compete with her.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:18:56 AM by CYBORG »
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerg

Offline gotchi

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2012, 05:49:12 AM »
i listened to Michelle branch quite a bit when i was growing up...i still love her stuff!

my friend and i were singing her songs all the way down to Seattle on our road trip...it was epic haha!

But yea she hasn't released much cos smthn happened within her record label after Hotel Paper...and releasing her joint venture in The Wreckers...anyway she's releasing a new album finally!!!

her recent song is Loud Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd67gzYAfv4&ob=av2e
i like it...

reminds me of Hotel Paper and her earlier work like from the Spirit Room

Offline kawaii_yumi

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #96 on: May 05, 2012, 10:06:20 PM »
Quote from: "gotchi"
her recent song is Loud Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd67gzYAfv4&ob=av2e
i like it...

I love Michelle Branch! i am a SUPER DUPER fan of Michelle!
I love her songs like: Goodbye to You, All You Wanted, Find my Way Back, Breath, Loud Music (like Gotchi's said... :good ), Sooner or Later, The Game of Love, Are You Happy Now?, Everywhere and You Set me Free... That's all! i didn't yet listen her other songs...

And great news!
Michelle Branch will be Concert here in our Country, Philippines! i dont know if i buy Michelle Branch Concert Ticket... Because i dont have a money! :what  :what  :what But i will ask my mom if she allowed me to buy a Michelle Branch Concert Ticket... ahh! i want to see Michelle personally in my life! ^_^

Here's Info 'bout the Concert:
Michelle Branch & Jojo Back-to-Back Concert in Manila and Cebu
Live in Manila
Date: June 7, 2012

Offline gotchi

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2012, 05:50:11 PM »
haha go for it! i'd love to hear her live if she's around...looking forward to her new album ^^

Offline kawaii_yumi

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2012, 09:41:41 PM »
Quote from: "gotchi"
haha go for it! i'd love to hear her live if she's around...looking forward to her new album ^^
I thought Michelle's new album is West Coast Time, right? i dunno when warner release this West Coast Time... When Michelle Branch | Italia (a fanpage from FB) had an OPEN LETTER to WARNER BROS. RECORDS... if u want to read this, check it out: OPEN LETTER to WARNER BROS. RECORDS... many people hopes to release this... i thought Warner lazy to release Michelle's album??  :angry  :angry  :angry
I hope Warner release Michelle Branch's album West Coast Time...  :clap  :clap  :clap