Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Michelle Branch...  (Read 6613 times)

Deleted User

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2006, 09:48:38 AM »
Michelle Branch is a great artist and I love her dearly.  She and Yui definitely have their similarities but I think they're pretty different in many ways.  I wouldn't call Michelle Branch Yui's american equal or vice versa, but Yui is getting better with every song she comes out with.  Yui's a great artist and I have much respect for her, just like Michelle Branch.

Offline jampochi

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2006, 09:54:19 PM »
no equality between em..ehehe! :D          ..they just happen to have the same styLe i guess..but they don't sound aLike & Look aLike..the onLy simiLarity is that i Like them both..i Like micheLLe branch's "im feeLing you" with santana..but at this point,i Like YUI better..i have no idea why.. :D

Offline chan-chan

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2006, 07:57:26 PM »
Michelle Branch is my idol  :D           lol
She was my musical revolution and i began to play the guitar after hearing for first time her song "goodbye to you" (which is for me her best song!)
Yui's style reminds me a little of Michelle Branch  :P          but we can't say it's exactly the same  :)         
Few days ago , i saw a video of YUI singing "goodbye to you"  :lol: great moment! lol

Offline MuS!CvoX

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2006, 03:03:48 PM »
YUI and Michelle Branch have a similar style of music, both of them are talented musicians, and both have a sweet voice. If I had to pick it has to be YUI, I find that YUI's musical arrangements have a wider variety interms of using both the acoustic, and electric guitar. Michelle Branch is actually one of YUI's musical idols so overall they are both great artist.

Offline viper92583

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2006, 08:50:16 PM »
I'm not sure if you're talking about the one we have in the forum, but there's a pretty high quality vid of YUI singing Goodbye To You here...

In any case, yeah...I saw the magazine spread...I don't know why she did it, but I'm not going to question her, because I still adore her as an artist.  And much to my surprise, even with all the fame, she's still down-to-earth...

I'm so eagerly awaiting her new album (well, under her new band The Wreckers)...It was supposed to be out today, but it got delayed till April 11.  So I guess 4 weeks won't hurt anything...I've got lots of other music and stuff to keep me busy...

I'm also hoping they go on tour...reallh hoping they go on tour...because in all the years I've been listening to Michelle Branch's music, I am yet to see her live in person...If she's ever back in Chicago, I'm all on that...

oops...guess I rambled a bit...

ooh...last point of rambling :P         
Michelle Branch and YUI do share similar stylings, but I'd never even try to pick one over the other...Both have strengths...both have weaknesses...and both will always have my support...

Offline chan-chan

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2006, 12:54:42 AM »
Quote from: "viper92583"
I'm so eagerly awaiting her new album (well, under her new band The Wreckers)...It was supposed to be out today, but it got delayed till April 11.  So I guess 4 weeks won't hurt anything...I've got lots of other music and stuff to keep me busy...

oh my ! so great about the album of The wreckers!
i was wondering when it would released...now i know ^^
Thanks  :lol:

Offline viper92583

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2006, 11:34:35 AM »
yeah...only another 11 days...I'll try to upload it as soon as I get it :)         

That's of course assuming it isn't delayed another 2 weeks :bash

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2006, 02:10:41 PM »
I am yet to see her live in person...If she's ever back in Chicago, I'm all on that...
Same here.. oh, but I came so close one time!  She was scheduled to perform at the county fair years ago.. and I got a ticket and everything, I was so excited!  But then, something happened, and she had to cancel all her county fair performances.  I cried  :huhuhu

If she ever comes to Chicago, maybe we could meet up at the concert! :)           I'm only about an hour away from there.

Offline chan-chan

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2006, 03:12:44 PM »

You'll try to upload it?? :horny
HEART ATTACK!!! :huhuhu

Offline jojo

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2006, 04:19:29 AM »
Michelle Branch is one of my favorite singers!! I want to hear her new album^^.

Offline Alanna16

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2006, 05:42:32 AM »

...Unfortunately, it has... to May 23rd.

Here is the official site: http://thewreckers.com/

The new video for "Leave The Pieces" is out too (viewable at Yahoo! Music).

Frankly though, their new stuff scares me. Hopefully you guys don't mind a bit of country twang.  :scare

Offline Ty_Sylicus

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2006, 04:01:11 AM »
I hope it's not TOO country!  :o

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2006, 07:04:49 AM »
NOOOO!  NOT COUNTRY!!!! :blink:          Sigh, well, if I like a few Carrie Underwood songs, I'm sure I can handle The Wreckers new songs...

Offline viper92583

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2006, 08:28:59 PM »
Quote from: "Alanna16"

...Unfortunately, it has... to May 23rd.

Here is the official site: http://thewreckers.com/

The new video for "Leave The Pieces" is out too (viewable at Yahoo! Music).

Frankly though, their new stuff scares me. Hopefully you guys don't mind a bit of country twang.  :scare
hrm...this sucks...

Gotta wait another week...I have had this thing on order for ...*counts back*

well, the first day I was able to pre-order was sometime back in February, so that should tell you how long I've been waiting for this album...getting a bit impatient...

And apparently there's a CD+DVD version coming out...If I get the chance to pick that one up, I'll upload the DVD here...assuming I can actually find it  :unsure:         

and while I'm on the subject, any clue about upcoming concerts?

Offline Alanna16

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2006, 06:02:48 AM »
Yup, they are touring with Rascal Flatts. Dates listed on their site: http://www.thewreckers.com/site/index.html