Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Michelle Branch...  (Read 6605 times)

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Michelle Branch...
« on: December 31, 2005, 04:23:38 PM »
Yeh, I'm a big fan of Michelle Branch.. she's the reason I got into guitar playing!  And when I became a fan of YUI, I noticed that her and Michelle are similar.

So who else is a fan of Michelle? :)

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 04:41:46 PM »
kinda...

but, im more on the side of Avril Lavigne...she especially sounds like her in the song Yozora no mukao! not only that, but the same hair style, hair length, same petite figure, plays guitar, and when she sings live, there are certain similarities in facial expression...

...i guess her voice sounds like a mix between avril's and michelle's then...hehe! XD

Offline Roxy36

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 04:42:59 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
kinda...

but, im more on the side of Avril Lavigne...she especially sounds like her in the song Yozora no mukao! not only that, but the same hair style, hair length, same petite figure, plays guitar, and when she sings live, there are certain similarities in facial expression...

...i guess her voice sounds like a mix between avril's and michelle's then...hehe! XD
um...forgot to login...anyway, this is my post! XD

Offline Ty_Sylicus

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2005, 04:45:07 PM »
:lol:  That's funny Roxy!  

I'm a fan of Michelle Branch as well!  :wub:         

I have both Albs and she's really getting better.  ^_^         

Any news on new stuff?

Offline Roxy36

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 04:47:22 PM »
well, i think she released a new album in her group, "The Wreckers"! XD

i still remember being at one of her concerts...man, good times...

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2005, 04:48:20 PM »
Yeah.. I guess she is a little like both of them.  I think YUI has more of a Michelle style/atittude.. like Michelle was more innocent, wheras Avril was more rebel-like.  YUI is definately innocent.. how could you look at that face and see a rebel? :P

Offline Roxy36

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2005, 04:53:45 PM »
that's true...if you were to say in terms of her personality and style, she's definitely more of a michelle! XD

Offline Alanna16

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2005, 04:53:49 PM »
Quote from: "EndtoInfinity930"
Yeh, I'm a big fan of Michelle Branch.. she's the reason I got into guitar playing!  And when I became a fan of YUI, I noticed that her and Michelle are similar.

So who else is a fan of Michelle? :)         
Haha, same story here, actually! Nowadays I'm even a bigger fan of YUI than Michelle.  :o           

Not much news on Michelle music-wise since she just had her baby. She did sing in Santana's latest single, "I'm Feeling You," though. And I believe they're done recording The Wreckers' album, but it hasn't been released yet.

(This is my first post, so hello everyone =))

Offline Roxy36

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2005, 04:56:26 PM »
kool, can't wait for their first album then~!

also, hi!!! welcome to the forum! um...don't forget to introduce yourself in the member's intro thread! XD

peace@

Offline Ty_Sylicus

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2005, 05:22:26 PM »
Oh nice!  Yeah I've read about the Wreckers!  :)         

I NEW Santana single w/ MB?! :o          Can you post in the Media sec PLLLLLLZ?  :(

Offline XMarksTheSpot!

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2006, 10:03:39 PM »
Actually I'm kind of proud that Michelle has Indonesian breed in her blood. And her music is really good. I had been her fan until I'm so into J-music that I dun listen many western songs...

Ty: that 'game of love' song u mean? I think I have it but let me check it if it still exists on my PC or not. I haven't played it for long...(I'm planning to listen it when I get home..I miss this song! ^^ )

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2006, 04:38:08 AM »
Quote from: "XMarksTheSpot!"

Ty: that 'game of love' song u mean? I think I have it but let me check it if it still exists on my PC or not. I haven't played it for long...(I'm planning to listen it when I get home..I miss this song! ^^ )
No.. there's a newer one.. ugh, gosh.. what's the name of it?!  I know I have it on my comp somehwere!  Yeah, on Santana's new album, he does a song with Michelle, and he also does a song with Bo Bice (American Idol runner up).

Offline Roxy36

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2006, 12:07:51 PM »
i believe it's called "I'm Feelin' You"

that song definitely kix major @$$! XD hehe

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Michelle Branch...
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2006, 12:44:52 PM »
Quote from: "Roxy36"
i believe it's called "I'm Feelin' You"

that song definitely kix major @$$! XD hehe
YES!  That's it..lol, thanks Roxy^_^