Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anti Social / Loners  (Read 2753 times)

Offline DJAffinity

Anti Social / Loners
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2008, 02:40:27 AM »
Hmmm.. Being anti-social seriously wont get you anywhere.. you cant do everything in this world being anti-social.. lol.. just wondering of it.. imagine at work, you are so quiet, people talk to you.. you just reply them and dont care about them.. its like being passive.. well.. there are things where you really have to be patient.. even if you like it or not

Offline br4d137

Anti Social / Loners
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2008, 05:17:11 AM »
hmmm famous loners..

there was Albert Einstein.... Picasso...

it was said that bill gates have Asperger Syndrome

and we cant forget the infamous..

Charlie Brown

Offline shinji_tono

Anti Social / Loners
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2008, 06:50:15 AM »
^ ah yes! how could we forget about dear ol' Charlie Brown! how could I forget! what a shame to Peanuts fanatics! yeah he does have that problem, so insecure of himself and everything around him. that's why he's such a worry wart and always have that constipated look.

as for houseboyz, I'm the same as you there. I only have a few close friebds and they are my friends from ages ago. I don't have that many of new friends. well I think  I DON'T HAVE A NEW FRIEND at all. gee...

but there are many here that I consider as my friend already, somehow I guess. I don't know with them, if they do think the same too. there, the fear of not knowing how others think of you and everything else.

Offline br4d137

Anti Social / Loners
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2008, 07:45:02 AM »
Ur my friend Shinji!

:gboy  :gboy  

hah

and i dont even know ur name bahahaha

Offline town_el

Anti Social / Loners
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 08:39:19 AM »
Oooh !! Nice one Br4d ! :la@  :la@

Well.. i'm used to be an anti-social person.. a very bad one..
I don't like to talk with other people.. not even talk through internet.. a perfect lurker~ I don't have any friends.. Even though there's someone who think of me as a friend.. I can only think them as a partner.. having a dark past makes me despise everything in this world.. I dunno for who I live and what's my purpose to stay in this world..

Uh, well.. it's all history now..
Looking at myself right now.. I can't believe how much i've changed past this 1 year.. Henshin !
Now I can talk openly with others without or with Internet like this~ more sociable~
yay~ thanks to YUI for saving my LIFE~
I CAN CHANGE MY LIFE !

Well.. thanks to my anti-social behavior at the past.. even though now I'm cured from it,  I still can't speak as fluent as normal people.. I reap what I sow~

Offline shinji_tono

Anti Social / Loners
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 05:22:39 PM »
^ ah jii-chan you too? can't believe this. and look how rowdy we are in the shoutbox. who would've thought we are like this! gee, hen desu ne! but you're right, YUi-san changed my life too. and I'm trying my best to look at things in a different perspective now. with everyone's support I'm trying to change from this loner to someone as cheerful as the sun. YAY!

Quote from: "br4d137"
Ur my friend Shinji!

:gboy  :gboy 

hah

and i dont even know ur name bahahaha
oh I love you chieeef!!! *runs to hug tightly*

thanks thanks! then if you think of me as one then I do too! YAY!

LONG LIVE THE CHIEF AND HIS SUBORDINATE SCOUT! YAY YAY!

ah I haven't given my name yet? gee, look how clumsy and forgetful I am! don't worry I'll give it you later! hmm, as a sign of our friendship! YAY! (I haven't given my name yet to anyone except depyon nii-san!)

Offline hungrydragon

Anti Social / Loners
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2008, 07:15:49 PM »
^ talking about Opening up..Ur not telling us ur name ? lol its okay u will sumday..heheh

uhh wells After H.S. i sumhow became more solitary, off to college just minding my own business - doing hw etc..i think most pplz in college dont bother making new friends..

Currently a loner lol cuz all my so called friends are too busy...and changed alot..

I do talk to pplz, mehh but they dont really fit as being my "hang out" buddy >__>

Tough Luck.. like town said quoting from YUI  "I CAN CHANGE MY LIFE!" lol

Offline dUStyEX99

Anti Social / Loners
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 02:35:45 AM »
Quote from: "br4d137"
hmmm famous loners..

there was Albert Einstein.... Picasso...

it was said that bill gates have Asperger Syndrome

and we cant forget the infamous..

Charlie Brown

Albert Einstein was also said to have Dyslexia

But no choice they are born with it... Poor thing... some they chose to be loner or anti social... sad...

Offline DJAffinity

Anti Social / Loners
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2008, 02:47:11 AM »
Quote from: "hungrydragon"
^ talking about Opening up..Ur not telling us ur name ? lol its okay u will sumday..heheh

uhh wells After H.S. i sumhow became more solitary, off to college just minding my own business - doing hw etc..i think most pplz in college dont bother making new friends..

Currently a loner lol cuz all my so called friends are too busy...and changed alot..

I do talk to pplz, mehh but they dont really fit as being my "hang out" buddy >__>

Tough Luck.. like town said quoting from YUI  "I CAN CHANGE MY LIFE!" lol
You can always change your life. WITH THE CHOICES YOU MAKE
3 most important word : Its your Choice

Thats why always think carefully..

Shinji : im not making this thread cos i am one.. im just wondering how they survive without society in their life. LOL

Offline bradman

Anti Social / Loners
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2008, 07:45:00 PM »
i hav one thing to sey(i dont know if this is the right place to put it but oh well)
: im the most shyest guy u will ever meet in your whole in entire life(u might not get to meet me but who cares right?)
atm at im thinking bout life and listen to 1 litre of tears OST and its starting to make me cry i dont know why *sigh*(im a poet and i didnt know it)
 :what  :X         

well i guess we hav to pull through and see wat happens who ever u meet or who ever u see will influence u in some way or another
im having a rough life atm :what

(P.S sorri that was more than 1 thing it just came out so i just kept typing) @@

Offline JustAnotherYUILover

Anti Social / Loners
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 02:53:24 AM »
@bradman: Tell me about it buddy. I'm sure you're fine.

I'm a loner in real life but that's because I choose to be. But if you take the time to get to know me and I find that you're someone I can depend on and form a true friendship with, I will. I'm not one of those guys that love big crowds and love excessive parties. I'm just not into that and there's nothing wrong with liking or disliking that type of stuff. Being lonely, especially in the society where we live in today, where we barely have ten minutes to take a fresh breath of air, is actually a benefitial thing.

One can have so many friends but have none that they can call a true friend. Popularity and fame is just a temporary illusion.

In a hundred years, it wouldn't matter if I sat alone in the cafeteria through out my whole high school years because I lived the life of a modern day child.

Deleted User

Anti Social / Loners
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2008, 10:41:17 PM »

I wouldn't consider myself an anti-social, but I like my "me" time, alot. And I get easily caught up in my own "world" when I indulge in my hobbies, so I ignore people sometimes. Therefore sometimes I hear from my friends that others do not dare to approach me cause I have this "anti-social" vibe. So most people that get to know my personality will be shocked.

I guess I can try to appear more friendly if I wanted to, but I don't like people who assume or judge anyway, so it's okay. :D

Offline benzwong

Anti Social / Loners
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2008, 04:51:58 PM »
I think its important to socialize to real life people rather than just in MMORPGs... Although its easier, but in the long term, it makes you lose confidence when interacting with other people face-to-face! And confidence builds up with more practice, in my opinion.

I was like that a few years ago and found it harder to interact with people. MMO is fun, but everything needs to be in moderation haha.

So take that big step out of your house and join some activities with your friends more often! Stretch your arms and feel the sun!

Oh, and I think Yuki Nagato is uber cool lol!

Offline DJAffinity

Anti Social / Loners
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2008, 09:42:24 PM »
Quote from: "benzwong"
I think its important to socialize to real life people rather than just in MMORPGs... Although its easier, but in the long term, it makes you lose confidence when interacting with other people face-to-face! And confidence builds up with more practice, in my opinion.

I was like that a few years ago and found it harder to interact with people. MMO is fun, but everything needs to be in moderation haha.

So take that big step out of your house and join some activities with your friends more often! Stretch your arms and feel the sun!

Oh, and I think Yuki Nagato is uber cool lol!
You'll be shocked when i post our "Singapore Yuki Nagato" :D          also a YUI-Lover member.. lol

Deleted User

Anti Social / Loners
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 08:32:39 PM »
Well, I can't really say that I know loners or those anti-social people, because I'm a very very happy and friendly(to some) person! I would actually try to interact with people, IF I CAN, although if I meet girls, I'm not really good at interacting with them. haha. So I wouldn't really know those loners or anti-social guys out there think, or how they live like that.

But I guess I'll put a little insight into this matter.

I think, that people becoming loners or anti-social people have several factors, although the most significant one I think, is the Bully. If there are several people who make fun of a certain person, that person would withdraw from society to avoid being ridiculed or made fun of. That would grow on him even up to the time when those bullies are gone, and voila! you have a loner! :D         

I was bullied quite ever since I was in third grade I think? But I always had these friends who would dismiss those guys and always stay with me even with those evil b*stards! (Sorry, I really just hate those guys still) Now, I am going to be a college student in June, and I'm a much better person because of those people who stuck with me through all of that. :D         

Sorry for the story. haha :)          Just shows that you can affect how a person becomes, by becoming that person's friend :D