Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Who's Learning Japanese?  (Read 13531 times)

Offline ShizukaSakura

Who's Learning Japanese?
« Reply #240 on: August 02, 2012, 10:23:05 PM »
Been learning for three years on my own and I'm not bothered to keep going yet. >< Need to start learning kanji and how to write complex sentences.

Offline NdoYu7

Who's Learning Japanese?
« Reply #241 on: September 30, 2012, 01:38:32 AM »
Quote from: "kits"
Wow more and more people are learning japanese coz of YUI.. I'm one of 'em too! =P   I'm same with Shinjichan, i study alone.. with podcasts. I'm too tired of reading books so i found an alternative..XD but it's fun. Coz the teacher/voice actresses are good. Its not like any other podcast (which are hell boring).. this one is the real deal..lolz and they keep you updated with wats goin on in japan. And they have omoshiroi conversations! I totally recommend this you guys.. Its

Ichimaruichijapaniizupoddo.com

The podcasts are free and they have diffrent levels of difficulty.. i finish beginner lessons and I'm currently on beginner lessons season 2..
You guys might want to check it out if you're into japanese study! ja mata!
Just wanna ask you cause when i registered,they offer me with a free deal..i just have to pay 1$ for bandwidth fee. I'm not sure if it save?did someone use it and order it also?

Offline jubul

Who's Learning Japanese?
« Reply #242 on: October 01, 2012, 11:20:45 PM »
almost 3 years and almost 500 kanji. still feel i am not better yet. need to continue to improvement >.<