Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pianos  (Read 1132 times)

Offline you_and_i

Pianos
« on: September 28, 2007, 03:04:05 PM »
Everytime i hear songs with piano like YUI's M, love and truth piano vers and Van Tomiko's Hold me and Younha's ima ga daisuki dakara, it always makes me feel like i want to sleep and go to my dreamworld and stay there forever.  :good  :suki  
what do you guys think about song with pianos? you know ms Van Tomiko-chan from DAI right? her songs are well... so different as if she's a different person. it was weird at first but when i heard the song "Hold Me" i can't stop playing it. just like the first time i heard goodbyedays. :what
when i heard those Jazz tunes it makes me feel like i'm in a paradise. i wonder if YUI can sing Jazz music. i bet that would be cool. :shock  =O  :suki  :please
does anyone play the piano? do you guys know the best way to learn playing piano? i want to learn. hey not this forum have an instrument Talk and not just guitar talk, wouldn't it be great! hehehe :sry  just a suggestion.

P.S. Does anyone have any Japanese Jazz songs? women singer please. the sounds of jazz and a smooth beautiful voice always calms my mind. please share it if you do :please  :please

Offline led_fran

Pianos
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 06:19:12 PM »
uhhh...when i hear a song with piano..uhh..i feel sleepy and dreaming that im the one who plays it.. :suki

its hard to play piano..its just like that you have an egg below in your hand while playing...thats the position... :cat

like the song of the anime fruits basket...the song is FOR FRUIT BASKET..love to hear the piano :suki

Offline Riyu October3

Pianos
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 06:37:11 PM »
Ai Otsuka is a perfect example of a singer who plays the piano :clap I love all of her ballad which envolves her playing the piano ^^. Like ''Daisuki da yo'', ''Amaenbo'' and ''Planetarium'' ^^.

I want to learn the piano too...but i dont know if i can learn, coz the piano has many keyboards...and i dont have a piano in home...

I can compare the piano to the drums...

Offline JustAnotherYUILover

Pianos
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 05:31:31 AM »
I find that the piano is a very beautiful instrument. I can't play it but the sounds it makes are just brillant. I like the sounds violins make the most. I could listen to violin versions of YUI songs all day if they had. But once you get the whole orchestral theme in, you're in Heaven on earth. :suki

Offline takachan

Pianos
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 05:51:57 AM »
piano is quite awesome although i prefer guitar any day, cuz its portable and sounds cool. yea i can play piano, but i quit in grade 3, and now i just self-teach haha so i have bad habits, like i dont hold the "egg" position hahaha

as for piano compared to the drums? i didnt quite get thatt haha. i play drums too... and to me its quite different.. lol ur hitting thigns using ur whole wrist and arms and legs for bass drums and hi hat and stuff, lol, and sounds quite the opposite of piano lmao

piano is so beautiful... peaceful... anyone heard of Yiruma? Go listen to Yiruma, River Flows In You: Yiruma - River Flows In You omg his songs are amazinggg piano instrumental... but its so awesome

Offline zenaku

Pianos
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 06:22:22 AM »
i think piano is the most useful instrument. guitar and drums are pretty easy. at least to some extent. i like orchestral stuff that has drums in it. or rock songs with piano in them. basically fusion i guess.