Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your guitar brand(s)!  (Read 9155 times)

Offline s0l1dsn8k3

Your guitar brand(s)!
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 02:03:55 PM »
Quote from: "Roxy36"
i just realized that erikochyan from chatmonchy owns a simon & patrick guitar! haha

...makes me wanna try one out now..

what do you think dr. zaius??  :good
Really?  Did she ever play the S&P at any of their Live or PV?

If you come up and join us for a Toronto outing, I'll let you try my S&P.  hehe :clap

Offline Roxy36

Your guitar brand(s)!
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 02:29:19 PM »
yep! i think she used it a few times live when they were starting out... but she's featured on the simon & patrick guitar website! xD

that's so awesome!
http://www.simonandpatrick.com/news.htm

btw, i appreciate the offer, man.. i'll hold you to that!  :hee

although, i might be going to vancouver in the fall.. how far is it from toronto? ...still not sure though...


Offline s0l1dsn8k3

Your guitar brand(s)!
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2007, 02:55:36 PM »
Quote from: "Roxy36"
yep! i think she used it a few times live when they were starting out... but she's featured on the simon & patrick guitar website! xD

that's so awesome!
http://www.simonandpatrick.com/news.htm

btw, i appreciate the offer, man.. i'll hold you to that!  :hee

although, i might be going to vancouver in the fall.. how far is it from toronto? ...still not sure though...
Oh cool.  I'll try looking up those videos.

I've seen that page on the S&P site and didn't realize it was her.

Vancouver from Toronto, that's like L.A. from N.Y.C.

Offline natchi

Your guitar brand(s)!
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 04:46:03 PM »
acoustic - Pyramid, bet u guys nvr heard of it before coz me too  :sry
electric - Fender Squier Bullet Stratocaster Special, wat a LONG name  :sry

wish to get a Fender acoustic (GA-45SCE) , Gibson SG series and ESP (HRZ II NT BK)  :suki

Offline japboy

Your guitar brand(s)!
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2007, 05:38:58 PM »
Quote from: "natsumi"
acoustic - Pyramid, bet u guys nvr heard of it before coz me too  :sry
electric - Fender Squier Bullet Stratocaster Special, wat a LONG name  :sry

wish to get a Fender acoustic (GA-45SCE) , Gibson SG series and ESP (HRZ II NT BK)  :suki
pyramid?? i think i've heard about that guitar b4...
anyway mine...
Acoustic - Martinez (not so branded)  :sry
Next..hopefully fender GA-45sce

Offline Kouji

Your guitar brand(s)!
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2007, 09:14:07 PM »
ooooooh! natsumi-chan! Lol. Pyramid guitar~ Mine is one too. ^.^ Bought from Guitar Collection ne?

My elec would be the Epiphone Emily The Strange Limited Edition SG G-310. Lol. Such a long name too. ^.^"




Offline natchi

Your guitar brand(s)!
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 09:32:44 PM »
yep! from the guitar collection  :yoyo

woot!! Epiphone Emily The Strange Limited Edition SG G-310,  cool one u got there !! :hee  saw that b4 in The Rhapsody, Mid Valley

Offline nataliejwong

Your guitar brand(s)!
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2007, 09:54:07 PM »
Quote from: "Cross"
No Larriv

Offline s0l1dsn8k3

Your guitar brand(s)!
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2007, 12:10:32 AM »
ME TOO!  I wanna know ... so I can steal it .... haha  =P

Offline Kouji

Your guitar brand(s)!
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2007, 12:44:57 AM »
Quote from: "natsumi"
yep! from the guitar collection  :yoyo

woot!! Epiphone Emily The Strange Limited Edition SG G-310,  cool one u got there !! :hee  saw that b4 in The Rhapsody, Mid Valley
haii, haii natsumi. you've got a great memory. haha. I bought mine there.  :good

waaah, taylors~ whatabout takamine? no fans?

Offline bnn

Your guitar brand(s)!
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2007, 01:32:13 AM »
i own an acoustic guitar.

the brand TGM -.-

the guitar man

costed me 80 SGD including back.

uh and my friend gave me a classical!

cant remember the brand but it's not bad (for beginner like me)






Offline lamevil

Your guitar brand(s)!
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2007, 06:07:42 PM »
Quote from: "bnn"
i own an acoustic guitar.

the brand TGM -.-

the guitar man

costed me 80 SGD including back.

uh and my friend gave me a classical!

cant remember the brand but it's not bad (for beginner like me)
 :sayw
ah haha~ that brand is quite popular in singapore  @@  i've seen many of my friends having that brand's guitar...ok...i shall hold the wost of the worst guitars ever...

some suzuki brand guitar...3rd hand somemore...the colour of the neck is fading...strings got rusted like crazy cause i always play like crazy person...cost $38SGD...that's very cheap eh? :X

Offline nataliejwong

Your guitar brand(s)!
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2007, 11:38:58 AM »
Quote
some suzuki brand guitar...3rd hand somemore...the colour of the neck is fading...strings got rusted like crazy cause i always play like crazy person...cost $38SGD...that's very cheap eh? :X         
Wow, that's about $26 CAD... very cheap! It makes me feel so guilty buying my Taylor acoustic guitar.. heh. It was about $1500 CAD.

:sry

Deleted User

  • Guest
Your guitar brand(s)!
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2007, 05:37:52 PM »
wow never knew there was such a large range of guitars. oh wells. i am noob =(

Offline Samart

Your guitar brand(s)!
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2007, 12:24:24 AM »
Fender and Yamaha rules here... as Natalie san said...  :clap