Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Paramore  (Read 3189 times)

Offline cloudscream

Paramore
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 02:08:32 PM »
i want to see paramore perform live in concert too....  :please

Offline kosukesanjt

Paramore
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2009, 04:22:06 PM »
paramore is such an awesome band. They did some of the music off the Twilight movie. The song Decode that they did is pure genius!

check it out!

Offline Skye

Paramore
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2009, 04:39:10 PM »
Yeah. It's really emo. 'I Caught Myself' is pretty good. Love the rythm. If you guys want them to come to your area and perform, go to www.eventful.com and demand them! :suki

Love Hayley Williams and her red hair. Love the carrot she's holding in "That's What You Get' video!! Her voice is really very powerful, but she doesn't sound like she's yelling out the whole song. And she's hot too!

There's a rumor that she and her guitarist are like, dating (I saw a picture of them on Youtube kissing... :rolleye ) and that she's pregnant. But then she did an appearance to prove she's not..... :sry

Offline Paramore

Paramore
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2009, 11:05:00 PM »
@Everyone... Paramore?? what can i say?? been listening to them since they are underground... back in 2005 they got 3 albums The Summer Tic Ep which is pretty rare now adays, All We Know Is Falling and Riot!! Western Bands are so very popular here in our country. that's why even if they are still underground their cd's are out on the black market... hmmmmmmm...

@Skye hi there friend!! Hayley Williams is currently dating Chad. The frontman of the band New Found Glory... Josh and Hayley are just friends and bandmates. atleast that's what they say...

if you're in to Paramore... check out Flyleaf and Eyes Set To Kill they are also great and Hey Monday of course !! that's where i got my name

Offline NoWay5

Paramore
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2009, 02:23:02 AM »
haha Paramore i think they seem to emo-ish for me
although some of there songs are nice
i would like to go see their live concert whenever i can

Offline bo_thug

Paramore
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 03:04:25 AM »
Paramore, eh?
hmm...

i like the spirit of the drummer, man. the drums are so damn energetic! hahaha~

whatever, i'm not into them anyway...
they are so over-rated here in my country... :what

Offline mrsean

Paramore
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 04:21:35 AM »
I think Paramore is one of the better modern pop bands out there. Hayley can flat out sing, and they are very tight live (gonna see them in a few weeks, right before my Japan trip. woot!).

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Paramore
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2009, 09:22:13 AM »
I'm seeing Paramore on July 11th (my half birthday!! haha).

Paramore is, no contest, my favorite band in existence.
I don't know what else to say lol.

<3

I can't waiiiiitttttt

Offline cherii

Paramore
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2009, 04:55:27 PM »
I LOVE Paramore. I agree- its definitely of the better contemporary music these days.

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Paramore
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 08:36:42 AM »
Paramore announced their new album the other day.  It's going to be called "brand new eyes" and pre-orders start July 7th!  The album doesn't release until September 29 though lol.  Also on July 7th, you can download their first single, "Ignorance".  I've already heard the song, and it's quite amazing and intense...look it up on youtube.

Offline Dogord

Paramore
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009, 03:39:22 PM »
You guys should try one of their songs called 'Breathe'... It's really a sad song and Hayley's vocal is superb there. :suki

Offline Paramore

Paramore
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2009, 07:07:54 AM »
Quote from: "EndtoInfinity930"
Paramore announced their new album the other day.  It's going to be called "brand new eyes" and pre-orders start July 7th!  The album doesn't release until September 29 though lol.  Also on July 7th, you can download their first single, "Ignorance".  I've already heard the song, and it's quite amazing and intense...look it up on youtube.
so the album is due July 7th, wow im so happy to hear that! coz still i thought it was due September... another thing is that i read from a site was the concept will be different, unlike before the theme is about love, broken relationships... Hayley Williams (lead vocals) has said this time, it will be about friends, like betrayed friendships and everything in between...

can't wait for that!!

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Paramore
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2009, 08:05:23 AM »
Quote from: "HeyMonday"
Quote from: "EndtoInfinity930"
Paramore announced their new album the other day.  It's going to be called "brand new eyes" and pre-orders start July 7th!  The album doesn't release until September 29 though lol.  Also on July 7th, you can download their first single, "Ignorance".  I've already heard the song, and it's quite amazing and intense...look it up on youtube.
so the album is due July 7th, wow im so happy to hear that! coz still i thought it was due September... another thing is that i read from a site was the concept will be different, unlike before the theme is about love, broken relationships... Hayley Williams (lead vocals) has said this time, it will be about friends, like betrayed friendships and everything in between...

can't wait for that!!
lol did you even read my post all the way?
The album is going to be released September 29th.
Pre-order starts July 7th.
 =P

@Dogard: That song is actually called "Until Tomorrow"...It kinda depends on who you talk to, because most people think it's called "Breathe", but the real title is "Until Tomorrow".

Offline Paramore

Paramore
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2009, 11:01:16 PM »
sorry i got so carried away by this.... lol!!

Deleted User

Paramore
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2009, 03:50:50 AM »
been a fan since 05. love them.
and i love the new record, in fact this tuesday im going to see them live on their brand new eyes tour.
and i won a meet and greet, i got lucky this time around. super excited.
; D