Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: DEATH  (Read 2697 times)

Offline sleno

DEATH
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2007, 09:36:12 PM »
here is something else:

scientifically proven your mind doesn't die immediately if your heart stops beating. it still relatively active for a little while. like several minutes

Offline Akamaru2295

DEATH
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 01:51:58 PM »
I think that death is just our souls getting separated from our bodies. After death I think that we would go to heaven or hell depending on how we lived while we were alive. We would eventually get reborn into another better body. I think that this is called reincarnation?

Offline arashiro

DEATH
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2010, 06:44:26 PM »
I was just about to create a heaven/hell/afterlife type of thread, but that isn't necessary anymore, since this thread exists.

Anyways, I do believe in a heaven and hell, and I do believe the people who didn't accept Jesus as their saviour and lord are going to end up in hell.  And that if you do accept Jesus, you are going to spend eternity with him.

I hope what I said didn't offend anyone, and this is just what I believe in, and I hope what I said isn't too harsh or anything.

Deleted User

DEATH
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2010, 01:42:58 PM »
When I die, I shall be cremated, for I don't want to see my face. I may look like a fag.

Offline akuma_tsubasa

DEATH
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 02:09:17 PM »
oh wow ok uhm for me i guess perserve myself and display in a museum or something :la@

Deleted User

DEATH
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2010, 11:17:20 AM »
@akuma_tsubasa

I guess girls look better than boys when they are preserved.

Offline akuma_tsubasa

DEATH
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2010, 05:45:40 PM »
haha im not sure about that i mean unless your GACKT :la@

Offline yozac

DEATH
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2010, 08:06:56 AM »
I agree with Tzzy's opinion, but I don't really worry about it too much. We'll know when we get there...well, if we can still "know" at that point.

My way of looking at things, if you have time to worry about death, you have time to worry about more important things, like life  :clap

Deleted User

DEATH
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2010, 10:06:08 AM »
@yozac

Yeah, I myself can NEVER understand life.

Offline akuma_tsubasa

DEATH
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2010, 07:38:30 PM »
there is such thing as "It's all too much/Never say die" :hee

Offline Sevhenko Vytchkov

DEATH
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2010, 05:29:48 PM »
I am an atheist. I do not believe that there is anything after death. When we expire, that is it.

We are no longer conscious; we do not feel; we do not dream; we simply cease to be.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 12:42:57 PM by Sevhenko Vytchkov »

Offline /\/\r.x

DEATH
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2010, 10:24:24 AM »
Quote from: "Sevhenko Vytchkov"
I am and atheist. I do not believe that there is anything after death. When we expire, that is it.

We are no longer conscious; we do not feel; we do not dream; we simply cease to be.
So there's no Jesus ?  :sayw  =O

Offline Sevhenko Vytchkov

DEATH
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2010, 04:20:53 PM »
Ah, no, that is up for you to decide.
Personally, I believe that he existed; I, however, doubt that he actually did all those miracles that the bible said he did.

Offline yozac

DEATH
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2010, 11:39:20 PM »
Being an atheist as well, I agree with Sevhenko. Although, I REALLY hope I am wrong and that reincarnation is real. The idea of reliving life through another perspective fascinates me, even if I can't remember my past.

PS: By the way Sevhenko, I love that Mass Effect reference in your profile :clap

Offline BongCo

DEATH
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 11:17:18 PM »
For me though, when I die... I may see the new heaven that was written in the Bible, but because I believe that man is naturally born evil, and their souls can be corrupted by man's evil nature; it's useless to even think of the new heaven, because the new heaven will be like Earth as it was, is, and ever will be in heaven. No offense, but I really think so. What's my point to even exist?!!

And would anyone here REALLY like to be human?! I don't. I wish I was born something else. Like an alien. Or a cyborg!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 11:19:07 PM by BongCo »