Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Single Female Rant!  (Read 5709 times)

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2007, 01:05:59 PM »
Quote from: "rubberduck"
It is "whatever higher power you believe in" and the universe  :)         

yes that's it!!

That's a really good quote, thanks for posting :)

Offline nataliejwong

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2007, 02:32:05 PM »
EndtoInfinity930
I'm sorry to hear about Miguel's situation.

Sarah said "Yeah, I think someone just needs to tell him to get over it..
That does sound kind of harsh... but yep, I think you should contact Miguel too-by phone and maybe a simple meet up will do. It sounds like he needs a friend to talk to... if your friend, Sara, said that he was all alone at Curtis' house.. well didn't they go to comfort him? That seem kind of strange that they didn't do so.

rubbbbbberduck
To quote Wong Fu Productions "If at the end of the day, there's someone out there who has a better day because of us... Then we've succeeded."

Haha. I love Wongfu Production. They're so funny.

The 'meetup' went well. I'm happy. I'm going have a good sleep tonight. Haha. Ah geez... this day made my week already, and the week hasn't even begun yet.

I have to say, this is the coolest, strangest and fun date I ever been on. I didn't feel awkward at all. His interests are similar to mine, too similar... it's kinda weird, but cool at the same time. And he's a short guy too, about 5'6"... which is cute.

He got me a G-string (guitar-related of course, ahem!) because I told him a few weeks ago I snapped my Elixir string... aw, so nice of him.  :rolleyes:

Offline rubberduck

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2007, 02:40:06 PM »
Quote from: "nataliejwong"
rubbbbbberduck
To quote Wong Fu Productions "If at the end of the day, there's someone out there who has a better day because of us... Then we've succeeded."

Haha. I love Wongfu Production. They're so funny.

The 'meetup' went well. I'm happy. I'm going have a good sleep tonight. Haha. Ah geez... this day made my week already, and the week hasn't even begun yet.

He got me a G-string (guitar-related of course, ahem!) because I told him a few weeks ago I snapped my Elixir string... aw, so nice of him.  :rolleyes:
By 'meetup' I assume you meant date.. jk jk  XD

*snicker* he bought you a G-string *snicker* [/childish humour]

Wow.. He stayed quite late!  :D         

Yes.. I'm spying on you.. :lol:

Well, as long as you had a good night, that's the main thing.. And it sounds like you did.. ^_^         

Edit: I make fun because I'm actually jealous  :wink

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2007, 03:29:53 PM »
NATALIEEEE!!!  It sounds like you had a great time =] I hope things continue to go great for you and "R".  Thanks for your feedback on my situation, BTW.

Sarah's away message on AIM said that she went to the movies today.  I can't help but wonder who she went with...

Anyways, I'm definately going to be a true friend to Miguel for now, and I'm gonna find a way to talk to him personally (and not just with a bunch of people around)

EDIT:

OKAY, I'M OFFICIALLY GOING INSANE.

I've been sitting here at the computer all day, feeling as if Miguel is just gonna show up online (and he doesn't even have a myspace or anything).  I've been sitting here, thinking of nothing but him.  I've been sitting here wondering how I'm going to talk to him next time I see him and WHAT I'm going to say to him

It's midnight and I'm not tired... I can't sleep.  If I tried to sleep, I would just be thinking of him and I couldn't fall asleep.

I'm just sitting here, going to the same 3 or 4 websites, thinking something exciting will happen, but nothing is happening.

What the heck is wrong with me.

I need to go to bed.  What am I going to do..

I'M GOING CRAZY.

Offline swing

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2007, 04:26:20 PM »
your not crazy, your just sick, love sick to be exact..

the only cure is a bottle of miguel-biotics..

Offline rubberduck

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2007, 06:35:02 PM »
Haha.. Nice answer swing  :lol:

EndofInfinity930
The more you stress about it, the worse you will feel.. This is you brain taking over from your heart, it's making up scenarios in your head. Stop listening to it and start listening to your heart again.

Just stop.. Sit still and concentrate on your breathing.. Breathe in, breathe out.. This will help you think about right now, so your mind doesn't wander. Then listen to what your heart has to say  :)

Offline hebikage

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2007, 06:56:32 PM »
think of something worthwhile to do...then meet up with him, but making sure being a nice friend to him ~~,

Offline Fanny

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2007, 07:02:49 PM »
natterbox, so glad the date went well. its a good sign ;)

Offline nataliejwong

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2007, 12:58:15 AM »
Thanks everyone... Yeah, we went out from 12pm till 11pm... heh. It's crazy.

I'm hoping maybe he COULD be the one. He's a Guitar freak, graphic designer, September bday, short guy :)          taller than me of course.. 5'4" or 5'5", I'm 5'1"... which
means I don't have to look up to talk to him.

..Natalie is :blush

Quote from: "swing"
your not crazy, your just sick, love sick to be exact..

the only cure is a bottle of miguel-biotics..
a bottle of miguel-biotics.. Haha. that's so cute...

EndtoInfinity930
Yep. Rubberduck is right... it's hard not to think about Miguel, but you'll have to try not to. That's what happened with me on my last relationship, and well it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. It just felt like God was testing me to see if I had the patience to 'wait'. But I didn't wait. And yep, the unexpected happened, and the guy wasn't the one for me.. at least. Sometimes, when things don't turn out the way WE want it to, it's probably not meant to be.

But yep, it's important to do your best and try not to dwell to much on the guy you like. It gets quite confusing, because I been there. It wasn't pretty at all. Since you're a Christian, it's better to focus your thoughts on God, He'll know what to do. Remember this verse:

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

^^ sound familiar.. ?

Hehe. Hm, thought that might help you out... :)         

Sorry, I'm writing so much Anna..heh. Just to add in one more thing, a year ago, I was reading a book from Relevant Books and the author found the poem from the internet. It's a really great poem and I really connected to it after reading it for the first time, click here. The poem is called, Wait.

Offline swing

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2007, 01:15:21 AM »
i feel i've been waiting all my life..

but i wont complain, i wont grouse, cos some things are just worth the wait..

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2007, 03:18:35 AM »
Thank you swing, rubberduck, and Natalie.

@swing: LOL

@rubberduck: what you're saying reminds me of a song.. "listen to your heart... when he's calling for you, listen to your heart.. there's nothing else you can do.  I don't know where you're going, and I don't why, but listen to your heart..." =]

@Natalie: I'm going to try my very hardest to concentrate fully on God.  It's been kinda hard for me lately, not just because of Miguel, but because of school and homework and show choir practice and show choir competitions.. just.. I've been so busy.  I haven't been able to go to alot of youth group activities.. the only things I'm able to go to are Wednesday night Bible study (which I love), and I've only been to Sunday service once this month (because we get back really really early on Sunday mornings for competitions.. like 3:30am, and so I sleep and don't have to go to church).
That's one of my my favorite verse, BTW =]
And that poem is wonderful.  I've always had a mind set of "waiting" for this kind of thing, so that shouldn't be that hard for me.

Deleted User

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2007, 04:01:29 AM »

I'm hoping maybe he COULD be the one. He's a Guitar freak, graphic designer, September bday, short guy (taller than me of course.. 5'4 or 5'5", I'm 5'1" heh)...

12pm till 11pm
That is 11 hours straightt! What did you even do for that longg? play your guitars????

waht a second, is this the 'r' guy some of the members were talking bout in aonther thread? you just met this guy yesterday for teh FIRST time, and you guys hung out for that long??? werent' u'r parents concern for u? out for tha tlong?? i think he's made for you, natalie. you should just dive into his arms next time you see him and kiss him.

this 'r' guy sounds like a guy version of urself, natalie, except he's a bit taller than u. whcih is a good thing, becuz it means u found someone that is like you. :)         

:lalala  :lol:  :lalala

Offline s0l1dsn8k3

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2007, 04:23:47 AM »
Natalie's new year starts with a bang.  Her "tou fa wuan" (fortune of love) must be strong with her.

Offline Flare

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2007, 05:01:05 AM »
And the 'R' guy looks kinda cute too... Hahaha... And you know, Nat got him playing YUI's Life... Nat's bad influence...

Sheesh... I've been snooping....  :P

Offline rubberduck

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2007, 05:48:48 AM »

I'm hoping maybe he COULD be the one. He's a Guitar freak, graphic designer, September bday, short guy :)          taller than me of course.. 5'4" or 5'5", I'm 5'1"... which
means I don't have to look up to talk to him.

That's really great to hear Nat  ^_^         

Now that you have met him, and started the ball rolling, you can take your time and let things take their course naturally. I really hope things work out well for you.  :)         

And Flare is right, he is quite cute  :lol: