Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Single Female Rant!  (Read 5710 times)

Offline Flare

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2007, 09:17:24 PM »
Quote from: "cherii"
I came to realise that I just wanted a bf before because I wanted to beat my 19 year old sister.
That's so wrong......
I had 6 relationships and my 7th got me married... hahaha~

Offline xxGAIASealxx

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 12:12:41 AM »
this is what i feel.... never treat love and relationship a game..

Offline nataliejwong

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 12:34:18 AM »
Quote from: "xxGAIASealxx"
this is what i feel.... never treat love and relationship a game..
Very true.

EndtoInfinity930
Oh, wow. Did you take those photos? Hehe... he does look like a great guy! but I"m just judging by the photographs.

Offline Fanny

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 02:05:21 AM »
oh he looks cool! go for it anna! nothing to lose..

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2007, 07:11:36 AM »
Tehehe thanks guys ^^'

@Natalie: I got the pics from actionpitstop.com.. they take pictures for events like show choir, basketball games, horse shows etc;

@Fanny: I'm gonna try =]

And apparently, I was one of the only people who wasn't invited to the little get together at Curtis's house.. I figured this becuase I was on Sarah's myspace and there were like 4 comments from people about Curtis's house.  =[

Offline nataliejwong

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 12:32:45 AM »
Oh, interesting... so there's an actual photographer at your school who takes pictures at yoru schoool events? That's pretty neat. My high shcool never had anything like that because it was very academic-math/science. I wish I went to a more artsy high school actually.. high school was pretty boring for me. Then again, I was quite in school, maybe that's why it turned out 'boring' for me... heh.

Hm, well, those kind of situations usually happen with me too. Not being inviited over to someone's place. But I think if when you get to know Miguel more, I'm sure you're be the first one he'll invite over to his house ;)          Don't lose hope. I'll add in a prayer just for ya. Haha. :)         

Ah, guess what? The "R" guy that everyone found about in the other thread by Kyle. *Grins* Since he blahhed it out.. here's it is:

I finally get to meet this him today. He found me on Friendster through my high school friend's list and seen the guitar videos I posted on my page. We started chatting through messages boxes of Friendster then MSN. The weird thing is that I haven't met him yet, but it feels like I'll know him for a long time. We just 'connect' well...hmm maybe because we constantly talk about guitars on MSN.... oh, yeah, that's the other thing I forgot to mention. He's absolutely crazy about electric guitars, especially SG Gibson & PRS guitars.

And what's even weird is that he's majoring in the same program as me. Graphic design but at another university in my city, AND his birthday / month is one day after mine (mine is Sept 18, his is Sept 19), but he's a year older than me-o wait.. nope.. 364 days older, heh. So freaky... I couldn't believe his interests were so similar to mine. He lives only 10 minutes away from me.... :blink:         

It feels a bit strange, because usually I would get nervous, but I'm not... at this moment. At least. I still got 3 hours before the 'meet up'...Yeah, we're goign to eat lunch, movie and play some guitar at my place (my mom wants to interrogate him first, haha, j/k), and dinner before he leaves....

I hope I don't act all dumb, careless and of course, clumsy.... Wish me luck.

:swt  :swt  :swt  :swt

Offline Fanny

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 01:05:44 AM »
ALRIGHT NATALIE WOO WOO! GO GO!

Offline hebikage

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2007, 01:52:48 AM »
whee~, she's out to meet someone...go gurl!

@Endtoinfinity: oh sure, np. but it's ironic since that advice came from me, a guy who never even had a gf...but seriously, it's because of what my friends had felt...a friend of mine (gurl) asked me if another friend of ours (guy) likes her and i found out that he also likes her...a year ago. now, the girl is in regret because she didn't knew that he also likes her and they like each other and nobody made a first move. Ah, now i figured out what i have to say...it's not that girls would make the first move but at least let the guy feel that he has the "chance"...rather than being denied all the time. ~~,

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2007, 06:45:16 AM »
WOOOP, go Nat =D Thanks for "throwing in a prayer"  ;)          I'll be sure to throw one in for you too :lol:

Ugh, I hate being interested in someone!!  Today in church, I couldn't concentrate because Miguel kept drifting into my mind.  This happens everytime I have feelings for someone.. I can't get them out of my mind.  I had to try SO HARD to concentrate today. =[

Sarah was at church today, and we sat together.  She told me about Curtis's house.. and how Miguel went and sat alone in a corner and was crying for an hour (because of the bad thing that happened to him that I mentioned in my first post).  I said "Aww, that's so sad", and I got a little teary.  

Sarah said "Yeah, I think someone just needs to tell him to get over it.. I mean, I don't know if I want to be the person to do it.. because I'm the one he usually turns to when he's down like this.  I just don't want to seem heartless".  

I forced a laugh and thought "I want so badly to be right where he is now and comfort him.. how could Sarah say something like 'get over it'?".  I said aloud "Yeah, maybe just find someone who wouldn't mind telling him."  And I meant to ask Sarah if she had Miguel's cell phone number, but we split up after the service in kind of a rush, and I couldn't find the right time to ask her during service.

I'm thinking maybe I should send her a message on myspace.  But what should I say in it??  I don't want to sound desperate or anything... I mean I trush Sarah alot, but I don't know if I'm ready to share my feelings for Miguel with her yet, because I'm confused right now.

Ughhh.  Kami-sama help!

Offline rubberduck

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2007, 07:04:57 AM »
Wow Nat! That's a pretty big first date!  :lol:

I hope it went well! It sounds like you both have a lot in common..

EndofInfinity930
Maybe you should find a chance to talk to Miguel yourself.. Maybe go for a walk or something. Try not to talk about what has happened to him, but be a friend and support him. Try to talk about anything else, and maybe he will open up to you.

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2007, 07:39:08 AM »
Quote from: "rubberduck"
EndofInfinity930
Maybe you should find a chance to talk to Miguel yourself.. Maybe go for a walk or something. Try not to talk about what has happened to him, but be a friend and support him. Try to talk about anything else, and maybe he will open up to you.
I'm really good at being a friend =]  That sounds like a good idea... the next time we'll be able to talk is probably next weekend when we go on our next show choir competition.  Maybe I could even ask to sit with him on the bus on the way there =] I'm praying that everything's gonna fall into place.. not just with him, but all the crap that's been going on lately.

Offline iron_turkey

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2007, 09:40:43 AM »
LOL way to go  Natalie.!! .. wish you the best luck for you and the "R" guy on the date??

Offline rubberduck

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2007, 11:01:54 AM »
Quote from: "EndtoInfinity930"
I'm really good at being a friend =]  That sounds like a good idea... the next time we'll be able to talk is probably next weekend when we go on our next show choir competition.  Maybe I could even ask to sit with him on the bus on the way there =] I'm praying that everything's gonna fall into place.. not just with him, but all the crap that's been going on lately.
If you truly believe in your goal, the universe will help to make it come true. My Dad says this all the time.. If you think about it, it really is true.  :thumbsup:

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2007, 11:16:31 AM »
Quote from: "rubberduck"
If you truly believe in your goal, the universe will help to make it come true. My Dad says this all the time.. If you think about it, it really is true.  :thumbsup:
If that's true, then it's God & the universe :lol:

Thanks rubberduck, you've been a great help lately :)

Offline rubberduck

Single Female Rant!
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2007, 11:49:23 AM »
Quote from: "EndtoInfinity930"
If that's true, then it's God & the universe :lol:

Thanks rubberduck, you've been a great help lately :)         
It is "whatever higher power you believe in" and the universe  :)         

And it is my pleasure.. To quote Wong Fu Productions "If at the end of the day, there's someone out there who has a better day because of us... Then we've succeeded."