Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Any [LINKIN PARK] fan here?  (Read 5888 times)

Offline cloudscream

Any [LINKIN PARK] fan here?
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 02:19:14 PM »
^^ i want that! a LP fan club in YLr!  :lol:

Offline linku

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 02:46:20 PM »
LP is awesome! I love their collaberation with different music styles and it makes you enjoy every kind of taste. Mike Shinoda is awesome =D XD And Chester has this unique voice where it's almost like you can hear two or three voices in that one sound.

They write great songs. XD

Offline cloudscream

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 03:10:05 PM »
[LP] is really into music and innovation. They're not just a rock band. They're all over the place,  and they have a diverse field of music styles. I like that very much!  :)

Offline blue cat

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 07:08:58 PM »
Quote from: "Ty_Sylicus"
Blue! So you're a HUGE fan eh? That's great! :D          Now we can all start a Linkin Park / Fort Minor fan club on YLr! :lol:
Yep. HUGE fan!!
Their music and lyrics have helped me out in ways I can't fully explain.
They've literally saved my life many times. ;)

Offline cloudscream

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2007, 01:22:14 AM »
LP's music is so contagious, even if you're not a fan of theirs, you'll get hooked up on their music easily.  :lol:

Offline blue cat

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 09:06:00 AM »
FINALLY!!!

NEW LINKIN PARK ALBUM RELEASE DATE AND TITLE ANNOUNCED!!!!

TITLE: "MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT"
RELEASE DATE: MAY 15 (US), MAY 14 (EVERYWHERE ELSE)

Their first single "What I've Done" will be released on APRIL 2nd!!!

Words cannot truly explain how happy and excited I am. I've been waiting for this album since their last album "Meteora" was released in 2003!! I can't wait to hear their new material, and I CANNOT WAIT to see them LIVE IN CONCERT again!! It's been awhile. :biggrin

Offline cloudscream

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 12:17:43 AM »
OMG.  :blink:           :blink:           :blink:         

i am speechless.

but i must release this unexplainable feeling deep inside of me.
WAAAAHH!!!! FINALLY!!!  :lovepc

without any doubts, Minutes to Midnight would be soo000 cool!! YEAH!!
i'm so excited! I LOVE YOU LINKIN PARK!!! whoooohooo! :thumbsup:
i know you feel what i'm feeling right now BLUE CAT and other LINKIN PARK FANS! I've waited so long!!! And now, finally the new album will be officially released on mid-MAY!!! yeah!!!!

*heart throbbing heavily*

Offline blue cat

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 08:08:46 PM »
It's pretty late right now and I should be asleep... but I just wanted to let those who don't know yet that LINKIN PARK's new single and music video "What I've Done" is officially OUT!!!!! :)          :D         

A few hours ago, I purchased the music video at the iTunes store (for $1.99) and since then, I've watched it again and again, and well... again. :lol:

The song is AWESOME!! It's definitely different, a more mature and stronger sound by LP than ever before. But, it definitely DOES sound like a LINKIN PARK song. I'm sure the song and the video is gonna start floating around everywhere online now. So check it out!!! :thumbsup:

Alright, now it's time for me to sleep.  :lol:

Offline br4d137

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 03:14:11 AM »
sweetness!!

i wanna see the vid...

ima search around to see if i can find it..

*goes on the tube..*

Offline blue cat

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 07:59:00 AM »
Quote from: "br4d137"
sweetness!!

i wanna see the vid...

ima search around to see if i can find it..

*goes on the tube..*
You can listen to the full single of "What I've Done" at LP's official website. Click on the following link

LINKIN PARK

:)          :D           :thumbsup:

Offline linku

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2007, 09:19:44 AM »
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

YAAAAAAAAAAY!

Finally! I miss them. The song is catchy too. Can't waitttt!

Offline blue cat

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2007, 07:48:12 PM »
Anyone here part of the LPU?
And, any YUI-LOVERs here a part of either the offline/online LP Street Team? :)         

For me, YES on both. Proud member of the LPU since the LPU v.1, and proud offline street team member since around the time "Meteora" was going to be released.  :biggrin

Offline speedphantom

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2007, 01:08:24 PM »
I'm a big LP fan!! :D          Listened to their stuff too much that I had to stop or I'd get sick of them.

I can't wait for the new album. I hope they keep their melodic yet heavy sound otherwise they'd they be another one of those loud trashy metal bands to me.

Offline blue cat

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2007, 04:46:16 PM »
Quote from: "speedphantom"
I'm a big LP fan!! :D          Listened to their stuff too much that I had to stop or I'd get sick of them.

I can't wait for the new album. I hope they keep their melodic yet heavy sound otherwise they'd they be another one of those loud trashy metal bands to me.
They won't be another loud trashy metal band, I guarantee you.

Why?

Cuz they've ditched the whole rock-rap, nu-metal image completely!! They said they never intentionally wanted to be grouped in that genre of music. And so, they're changing their style with this album; re-creating their image. With "Minutes to Midnight", their music will have a direct influence of punk and hip-hop, and a touch of classic rock. ;)         

The band has said that though their sound will sound VERY different from their first two albums, and it might even confuse people, you'll still be able to tell that it's Linkin Park. :)

Offline speedphantom

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2007, 05:28:34 PM »
Wow........ :lol:

I just listened to it on Youtube and I absolutely love the song. Its really gentle, I was surprised since I expected something like QWERTY.

I can't wait for their new album!!! XD