Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Saddest Anime Scene  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Rolling Rain

Saddest Anime Scene
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2014, 03:39:02 AM »
it feels like the Author was told to extend the Manga and he only wanted to get it done already

Was it so?I heard (rumours )that he didnot want Light to die in the end,but was pressurized to kill him off

I am sick of the new animes .They completely suck...(where are the FMAs?)The only thing I am watching right now is a stupid  american series which should be banned.........
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 03:48:34 AM by Rolling Rain »

Offline damn

Saddest Anime Scene
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2014, 09:27:00 AM »
Quote from: "Rolling Rain"
it feels like the Author was told to extend the Manga and he only wanted to get it done already

Was it so?I heard (rumours )that he didnot want Light to die in the end,but was pressurized to kill him off

I am sick of the new animes .They completely suck...(where are the FMAs?)The only thing I am watching right now is a stupid  american series which should be banned.........
Nah...it's just most people thought that half-way it felt like Death Note had a Natural End
The Author claims that he planned to do 108 chapters from the start on the other hand so I dunno...but that 2nd half always felt very tacked on to me if you know what I mean

I have never watched FMA and will probably never watch it...just looking at Ed Elric I always get Naruto vibes and I'm like "Nah this can't possibly be good" so yeah
Which American Series are you talking about? Cuz I know one that needs to end already...in fact should have ended when it was still good in the late 90s coughTheSimpsonscough

Anyways update me if you ever watch an episode of Monster :D and tell me your thoughts

Offline Hamza

Saddest Anime Scene
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2014, 06:42:04 PM »
Quote from: "damn"

Nah...it's just most people thought that half-way it felt like Death Note had a Natural End
The Author claims that he planned to do 108 chapters from the start on the other hand so I dunno...but that 2nd half always felt very tacked on to me if you know what I mean

I have never watched FMA and will probably never watch it...just looking at Ed Elric I always get Naruto vibes and I'm like "Nah this can't possibly be good" so yeah
Which American Series are you talking about? Cuz I know one that needs to end already...in fact should have ended when it was still good in the late 90s coughTheSimpsonscough

Anyways update me if you ever watch an episode of Monster :D and tell me your thoughts
You never watched FMA! Dude its considered one of the greatest animes, I really recommend that you watch it, dont judge it so fast, its nothing like Naruto.

the point on Naruto, it was actually good in the first series, in faxt on of the scenes that made me nearly cry was the fight with zabuza. but yeah shipuudden got dragged out.

Since many scenes here are taken, ill say some scenes from samurai champloo are sad, really recomend you watch that it by the creators of cowboy bebop, its all on youtube in HD with actually a good dub. http://m.youtube.com/?#/playlist?list=PL3BCB04451E55C3E3

Offline damn

Saddest Anime Scene
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2014, 03:47:43 AM »
Quote from: "Hamza"
Quote from: "damn"

You never watched FMA! Dude its considered one of the greatest animes, I really recommend that you watch it, dont judge it so fast, its nothing like Naruto.

the point on Naruto, it was actually good in the first series, in faxt on of the scenes that made me nearly cry was the fight with zabuza. but yeah shipuudden got dragged out.

Since many scenes here are taken, ill say some scenes from samurai champloo are sad, really recomend you watch that it by the creators of cowboy bebop, its all on youtube in HD with actually a good dub. http://m.youtube.com/?#/playlist?list=PL3BCB04451E55C3E3

Meh...I really don't see anything appealing on FMA
Many people also consider Gurren Laggan to be a great anime but I thought it was a piece of crap

Naruto was never that good...I used to watch it cuz when I was a kid I just wanted some Action Cartoons and Naruto was my quick fix...then I continued to follow it for quite a while since I like to finish shows I start but I dropped it eventually cuz it didn't seem like it would ever end(still hasn't ended)

Cowboy Bebop is the best Anime I've watched...my favorite is still the original Dragonball(partly cuz of Nostalgia) but Cowboy Bebop is something else
It's also the only time when a English Dub is superior to the Original Japanese Version

Oh I know of Samurai Champloo...not particularly drawn to it...the Production Values don't look anywhere near as good as Cowboy Bebop(SC looks more like the typical low budget Anime when it comes to the Animation compared to Bebop) and I'm not a fan of Hip Hop Music/Culture so the Music/Aesthetics already put me off...might watch it down the road anyways to see if I like it...thanks for the recommendations anyway

Now here's my recommendation
"Monster"(and try to avoid spoilers before watching)
Watch this in Japanese...the cast is too good...I've heard some of the English Dub voices and they didn't sound as good
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 03:50:56 AM by damn »

Offline Rolling Rain

Saddest Anime Scene
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2014, 03:39:34 AM »
We have got our own likes and dislikes.There are many great animes which are not quite well known too. FMA was good but the reason we all came to know it is because of it high sales in the west
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 03:40:12 AM by Rolling Rain »

Offline damn

Saddest Anime Scene
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2014, 05:53:06 PM »
We have got our own likes and dislikes.There are many great animes which are not quite well known too. FMA was good but the reason we all came to know it is because of it high sales in the west
Many Anime/Manga are popular but that doesn't mean they're good
The Current Big 3(Naruto,One Piece and Bleach) for example suck
FMA like most Shonen is popular cuz it's easily marketable...fighting/action Anime have always been successful...cuz let's be honest...we're suckers for that kind of stuff...especially when we were kids :P

Anime/Manga like Monster for example on the other hand haven't had such luck...it's a shame too since Monster is much better than stuff like Death Note or Code Geass