Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How do you know this forum?  (Read 12061 times)

Offline AditZ

How do you know this forum?
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2006, 07:50:56 PM »
Motto hasn't died yet, but if only some members could be more active. I'm alone can't stand it.

Deleted User

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2006, 04:39:50 AM »
Well, a few mins ago someone on AIM gave me the link to this place.  YUI is pretty good from what I have heard from her music and I decided to join.  :P

Deleted User

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2006, 05:53:13 AM »
I was looking for Yui guitar tabs on google and I stumbled onto this site because of the Yui guitar tabs? thread on this forum.  It was really pure luck that I found this site, but I'm thankful.

Offline AditZ

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2006, 05:53:35 PM »
Yea, I know that this guitar tabs thread could attract more ppl. :)          Althought I myself didn't know anything about guitar chord. Glad it brought you here. :)

Offline Panukeku

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2006, 12:12:27 PM »
lol. youtube for me ^__^''

my friends don't really know yui *snifflez* so i wasn't invited or anything... i was looking at youtube for yui's MVs and i saw a link so i went:  :blink:         

anyways. CLICKIES and i was here! ^_^. shows you random posts in ANYWHERE can bring a member sometimes ^__^''

Offline MuS!CvoX

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2006, 01:45:48 PM »
I found this forum searching for YUI's Pictures and Guitar Tabs, Because I wanted to draw her picture. I also wanted to play some of her new songs from the "From Me To You" album, since all I manage to composed are the songs from her singles. So I was browsing the internet and the search engine shows this site. I was suprised that there are alot of people in this forum who adore YUI, since most of my friends doesn't even know who YUI is, so I decided to join, and try to interact to other YUI's fans.

Offline chan-chan

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2006, 06:59:32 PM »
I was searching on Internet lyrics and guitatr tabs of YUI and five minutes after i was in this forum ^^

Offline AditZ

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2006, 10:07:10 PM »
Did you use Google or Yahoo? :)

Offline blue cat

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2006, 10:32:02 PM »
AditZ found me in the JpopMusic Forums.  :D

Offline AditZ

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2006, 12:19:55 AM »
Yea, I kidnapped blue cat from there! :biggrin

Offline konoha_peace

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2006, 09:20:13 AM »
actually, when my first met with YUI's PV LIFE, my heart pounding and hurry to find her songs and know what, 22.2.2006 is my first approach with her www.YUI-net.com...it's fate i think, so when i try to find her song in J-popsuki, one of the forum told me this famous fansite, so here i am !!!

Offline AditZ

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2006, 09:00:39 PM »
Eh? Famous? LOL I'm glad if this site is famous. :lol:

And can I see that jpopsuki forum that finally linked you here?

Offline konoha_peace

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2006, 12:05:31 AM »
ya, u right aditz ! and meet u all !!

Offline yuizealot

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2006, 09:11:28 AM »
I was looking for YUI or Younha forum. first i found YUI-net.com but the message board uses i don't know japanese writings. Then I found http://groups.myspace.com/yui
So i create an account in myspace then i join but i like friendster than myspace.
hmm then I search YUI and Younha  in youtube then i found a music vid of Tommorow's way @ CDTV then i saw the link  :lol:  :lol:

Offline AditZ

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2006, 04:16:13 PM »
Wew! What a long way to go! :lol: Thanx for joining!