Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How do you know this forum?  (Read 12330 times)

Offline AditZ

How do you know this forum?
« on: January 11, 2006, 12:39:30 AM »
How do you know this YUI-Lover forum, please tell us. :)          We want to know so that we can do somethings bout it. Thanx! ;)

Offline Ty_Sylicus

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 03:59:41 PM »
I'm first w00t!!!  :lol:

Listen up YL's, for the Green Mouse is about to tell a tale! ;)         

About I month ago after being at MoYo for but a week or two, I was on MSN w/ a friend and fellow MoYo Knight, Brian! B)           While chating w/ him about random things we always do, my old friend from BN came online- It was Mikerz! (AKA *Shine!)

I asked Brian if he would like to meet a pal of mine, and after that we three began chatting together! :)           After a little bit we asked Mike about Younha, and if he had heard of her.  He said he was interested, and we forced him to join MoYo!!!  MWAHAHAH!!!  :angry:  Well, not really... :lol:

It was about two weeks after that when Mike contacted me with another forum idea of his.  Mike was part of FOUR other forums apart from BN, though not all of them are very active anymore.  I had joined his other forums, but failed to post due to being busy, and of course, BN!  (Gomen Mikerz-kun. :()  

But this time it was diff, he told me that Aditz and him were making a new forum for a J-Pop star- YUI!!!  ....Who's YUI I said? :huh:           Mike and AditZ go --> :o          :blink:           "OMG OMG!!!  YUI IS OMG!!!"  So I go -->  XD  ^^;;;  "Really?"  

Then I joined YUI-Lover as a support.  I promised Mike and AditZ that I would stick around and support their forum as much as I could, though I wasn't into YUI yet.  Then they said:  "We will MAKE you in a YUI FANATIC!!!"  :lol:  Yeah I know you all have heard this line before! B)         

It took only a WEEK for me to fall deep in love w/ her single, LIFE.  Soon after I DL'd all her older singles and began enjoying them as well!  T_T  Arigato YUI-san!  *Bows*

It was quiet around here for a bit, w/ just us three, of course I post like a madman!  XD  Oops!   But anyways- soon reinforcements from DAIforums started pouring in, sry I don't rmr who came first, but once they came, they CAME.  When it rains it pours right?  ^_^           Now we have a whole forum PACKED w/ YUI Lovers and it's great!  (Thx you very much for keeping this place jumping DAI'ers!  *HUGS*)

So what's next?  Well, YUI is certainly doing well, and this is GREAT news!!!  :wub:           We now have plently of members, and I hope we can continue to grow and evolve as a forum community! ^_^         

Mikerz, AditZ- You two are doing a WONDERFUL job w/ this forum!  I know it hasn't been but a little while, but already we have grown MUCH!  :D           Don't hesitate to call upon your Green Knight and his NINJAZ  :ph43r: whenever you need their help ok? ;)         

PS- Sry for the rambling!  That's what I do!  :lol:

Offline ItIsHerWhoDidIt

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 04:05:50 PM »
i think it was in jpopsuki when i saw the link for this forum

Offline Tenshi

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 04:15:00 PM »
My story is pretty simple I was talking on MSN with Brian and then he invited Aditz. Aditz and Brian started talking and then Aditz gave me the link to this forum and said "Write something good about me" and then I did.

Offline AditZ

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 06:41:12 PM »
Then I joined YUI-Lover as a support. I promised Mike and AditZ that I would stick around and support their forum as much as I could, though I wasn't into YUI yet. Then they said: "We will MAKE you in a YUI FANATIC!!!"  Yeah I know you all have heard this line before!

I remember that I said that once, and it was prooved! ;)         

Mikerz, AditZ- You two are doing a WONDERFUL job w/ this forum! I know it hasn't been but a little while, but already we have grown MUCH!  Don't hesitate to call upon your Green Knight and his NINJAZ whenever you need their help ok? wink.gif

Thanx Ty! I promise I'll keep doing the best! ;)         

i think it was in jpopsuki when i saw the link for this forum

Oh yeah, I remember I advertised there also, and someone advertise us in another J-Pop forum, I forgot who is he thought.... :P         

My story is pretty simple I was talking on MSN with Brian and then he invited Aditz. Aditz and Brian started talking and then Aditz gave me the link to this forum and said "Write something good about me" and then I did.

ROFL!!  :lol:  :lol:  Tenshi, you revealed it! :lol:  :lol:

Deleted User

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2006, 01:27:02 AM »
Oki^^ i never heard a thing about this forum until Aditz PM me ^^ Well i'm her now ^^ it's nice to see a lively forum on YUI  :P

Offline AditZ

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2006, 02:42:30 AM »
Well, welcome here! Glad to see you here and hope you enjoy your stay here! ;)

Deleted User

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 02:41:30 AM »
Hmm well I'd discovered this forum with the links posted by AditZ and Blue Cat on the YUI's thread on JPM :)

Offline viper92583

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 05:29:58 AM »
My story's really simple, but I'm gonna have to check something to make sure I dun misspeak...

Yep...Aditz sent me a PM first, and for some reason (I only remember that it was way too late at night when I read it) it managed to slip my mind...and I was starting to think "hrm...there's something I'm missing here", when I saw Mike's PM...

And then I felt stupid because I suddenly remembered Aditz's PM and joined the forum before I had the chance to forget again...bookmarked too :)           So now I roam the forums, but first, I'm gonna go practice guitar :)         

And I ramble...I know...oops?  Anywho, *stops rambling*

Offline atheon

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 07:31:41 AM »
same as most people here, through YUI's thread at jpm forum =D

Offline AditZ

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 12:42:43 PM »
So I guess many has came from jpopmusic forum and some from my PMs, also Mike's PM. :)         

And, viper! How can you forget me??!! :lol: :lol:

Offline XMarksTheSpot!

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2006, 12:41:06 AM »
LoL Aditz double posted ^^

Btt, I know this forum through Aditz too. We're forum mate at Motto Younha ^^

Offline AditZ

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2006, 01:24:02 AM »
Quote from: "XMarksTheSpot!"
LoL Aditz double posted ^^

Btt, I know this forum through Aditz too. We're forum mate at Motto Younha ^^
Sssssshhhhhh...!!!

don't make the admin shy......

Offline viper92583

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2006, 03:22:56 AM »
Quote from: "AditZ"
And, viper! How can you forget me??!! :lol: :lol:
:lol:

oops?  I made it, didn't I?  :ph43r:  :lol:

Offline ron214

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2006, 02:03:38 AM »
Mine is simple. I just googled YUI photos and the next thing i know.. here I am posting. This really is nice forum!! Good Job B)