Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: All YUI lyrics in one document  (Read 21655 times)

Offline SoraHikari

All YUI lyrics in one document
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2010, 12:02:11 PM »
thank you vo.ov

Deleted User

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2010, 10:38:29 PM »
great work,
thank's a lot..

Offline Apink

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2010, 02:48:54 AM »
Wow... thank you very much....

Offline yoshireno

« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2010, 01:21:06 AM »
its happy line..

Offline d3nise

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2010, 02:26:28 PM »
Arigato for compiling them~ :suki  :suki  :suki

Offline ronar

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2010, 02:24:48 PM »
Me too. Arigato gozaimas!  :good
It's very handy :)

Offline KuroKanKoKu

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2010, 11:23:10 PM »
sankyuu~ so muchie :D

Offline asyraf_ee@

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2011, 04:42:48 AM »
like it very much...thanks..^_^

Offline taracats

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2011, 05:38:30 PM »
wah! the japanese structure is very very different with English
one question, Look at this
spotlight = suppotoraito
why japanese read english like that>??
There's something more difficult in Japanese structure if you heard this...
Coffee = Koohii
Why? Maybe Japanese pronouncation is how they say the words...
@Hanai
@mellody, yes, to make it easier for them to read the words they are written in their own writing system, specifically in katakana (set of characters basically used for words of foreign origin) and I'll be explaining more below. Please excuse my intrusion on this matter.

so, uh.. hi, I'm new here and just read your comments. For some reason I can't introduce myself in the proper forum.. and I can't believe I'm doing this right off the bat.... Anyway, I'm studying Japanese and the reasons that they pronounce words such as spotlight and coffee, more specifically foreign words, differently are that
(1) they don't have lone consonants, except for the nasal ん which may be pronounced as n, m, or ng. The sounds of their characters are by syllables that are either a single vowel or a combination of a consonant followed by a vowel, and, again, with the exemption of ん. Hence the 'su' and 'to' in suppotoraito. Regarding the use of 'r' in place of 'l', for them, and similar to Chinese, 'r' and 'l' are considered to be the same. It makes no difference to them whether it is pronounced as 'r' or 'l', it still means the same thing (Linguistically, they belong to a group and are known as glides).
(2) In the use of 'pp,' the double consonant indicates the early pronunciation of the consonant (I'm not sure if I'm even getting this specific point through properly, but that is more or less the case). Moving on,
(3) not all speech sounds (or sounds used in speaking) present in one language are necessarily present in the set of speech sounds of another language. This is to explain the use of koohii for coffee. Needless to say, the 'c' in coffee is not present among the characters of the Japanese language but it is spoken the same way as 'k,' which they do have. The double vowels indicate the elongated pronunciation of the initial vowel. The use of 'h' instead of 'f' may be explained as a case that is similar to how I explained the matter with 'r' and 'l' earlier but there are differences in that the existing line of characters containing f and h, in hiragana は、へ、ひ、ほ、ふ or in katakana ハ、ヘ、ヒ、ホ、フ, they are often transcribed as (or in their romanji form) ha, he, hi , ho, fu.

I hope this has been of helpful. To those that actually finished reading this, I appreciate the effort. Thanks.

Offline Gikkingen

« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2011, 01:06:13 PM »
The file has been deleted U.U

Offline udith3s

« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2011, 12:32:12 PM »
someone please reupload it..
 @@