Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: yui gave birth to two male twins  (Read 2485 times)

Offline Kikino!

yui gave birth to two male twins
« on: August 09, 2015, 06:32:48 AM »
Singer song-writter yui, who currently leads a 4 members band gave birth to male twins.

According to her management, she gve birth to male twins a couple of days ago on a hospital of the metropolitan area. Mother and children are in good health.

yui started a relationship with a man in his 20's from a construction company last year's fall, getting married in March announced their Marriage and pregnancy in April.

yui said to Sports Hochi: "I was able to deliver healthy babies. I'm full with happiness. I will take care of my children while treasuring these feelings. I'll be happy if everyone keep watching over me warmly."

yui made her debut on 2005. On 2006 starred the movie Taiyou no Uta, composing it's theme song as well. On two ocassions, 2008 and 2012 she took a pause from her activities. On April, 2013 she changed her name to "yui" reopening her career with "FLOWER FLOWER". On March last year she was diagnosed with panic disorder, having to cancel her performances.

She has the intention to continue her career, trying to compatibilice the care of her children and her own health as well. Now that she's become a mom, it looks like she will give us even more fascinating music.

関係者によると、一卵性の双子の男児で数日前に都内の病院で出産。母子ともに健康。yuiは建築関係の会社に勤める20代の一般男性と昨秋から交際をスタートさせ、今年3月末に婚姻届を提出。4月に結婚と妊娠を発表していた。

スポーツ報知の取材にyuiは「無事に元気な赤ちゃんを出産することができました。とても幸せな気持ちです。この気持ちを大切にしつつ、育児を頑張っていけたらなと思います。これからも温かく見守っていただければ幸いです」とコメントしている。

yuiは05年にメジャーデビュー。06年には映画「タイヨウのうた」(小泉徳宏監督)で主演と主題歌を担当し話題に。08、12年と2度、活動休止を経て、13年4月に「yui」に改名。「FLOWER―」として活動再開させたが、昨年3月にはパニック障害と診断され、イベントの出演を急きょキャンセルしたこともあった。

今後は自身の体調をみながら、育児と両立させながら復帰予定。ママとなって、より一層魅力的な音楽を聴かせてくれそうだ。

◆yui(ゆい)1987年3月26日、福岡県生まれ。28歳。04年ソニーSDオーディションで注目され、05年「YUI」の名でメジャーデビュー。ソロで2度の活動休止を経て、現在4人組ロックバンド「FLOWER FLOWER」のボーカル。ソロとして「Good‐bye days」「CHE.R.RY」などのヒット曲がある。

http://www.hochi.co.jp/entertainment/20150808-OHT1T50223.html

« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:22:03 AM by Kikino! »

Offline MonkOfWar

Re: yui gave birth to two male twins
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 07:17:09 AM »
Whoa. Twins.

The Japanese press really don't like using her Flower Flower look for photos do they??

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 07:22:32 AM »
Lol youre right... I wonder why..

Offline Yvella

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2015, 08:00:29 AM »
Is it just a coincidence or a sign that my neigbor gave birth to identical baby boys last week. I made ANOTHER pair of twin toddler boys smile (or laugh) at the mall just by seeing Yui as my iPad wallpaper. And then months before, I kinda made a bet with myself about what will be the baby's gender, I was torn between a girl and twin boys. Then when I woke up this morning, I had the urge to open my fb for the reason I don't really know (but I was still sleepy), then when I did.... BAM I saw the news headline from the page THE MOMENT I CHECKED MY FEEDS.

I'm really.......... Weird...
Nah, don't mind me   :grimacing: :laughing:

Offline Banchou_08

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 09:41:22 AM »
OMG Twins! I'm really happy for her!!

Offline Rolling Rain

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2015, 05:17:24 PM »
Congrats to yui!

Offline namine

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 11:39:37 PM »
 :clap felicidades :suki

Offline Hamza

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2015, 06:04:55 AM »
Woow twins! wasn't expecting that! I wish her a Happy life with them.

lucky kids, they're gonna have awesome lullabies when going asleep XD

Offline ai-tea

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2015, 01:48:50 PM »
Wow, twins? Haha double the excitement for her! I'm sure this will bring her great happiness and content.

Offline alalara

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2015, 04:50:58 PM »
Oh my God I was so happy when I read this...I'm glad that she's fine. Didn't expect a twin though, I really wanna see!! ><

Offline aki04

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2015, 08:18:10 PM »
thanks for the information/translation.

congratulations to YUI~san \^_^/ sooo happy for her!
I will patiently wait for her return.huehuehue

:tada: :clap
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 08:23:32 PM by aki04 »
YUI Powaaaa!

Offline zuhri

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2015, 09:16:18 PM »
Whoaaa, congratulations to YUI-san :clap
I hope YUI post a photo with her twin baby :hehe

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2015, 11:23:31 PM »
Twins also make for double fatigue, twice the noise, twice the diaper change, two sets of vaccinations.... you know where I'm getting at.

Offline cuumiii

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2015, 12:56:43 AM »
omedetou YUI-san!
wondering what name that she gave to her twin baby :hehe

Offline neoreturn

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2015, 08:54:24 PM »
 :sayw :shock :shock :shock  =O
did I leave years ago?