Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: yui is married!  (Read 3074 times)

Offline demon2

Re: yui is married!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2015, 02:36:55 PM »
They should at least tell us who she got married to. Like a picture of him or something. I am so shocked though. I am happy and sad at the same time. I am happy because there is someone to take care of yui now cze she really needed someone as she is going through difficult times. I am sad because why are they trying to hide most of the details. Why are they ruining this for US. This should be a big moment where you should celebrate and share. FCK this B/S. Man why

Wait what does this mean for us. Is she going to stop producing music now. Is she calling quits? No way.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 02:40:37 PM by demon2 »

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2015, 03:51:53 PM »
If you ask me, she was (maybe still is) a complete mental wreckage.
When you spend a whole year struggling with a panic disorder so grave that you can't even work, you can't just say fuck everything I'm having a baby. That's not a responsible decision. Anyone with a straight mind would see her current situation was not suitable to do this.

So, she either ignored everyone's advice and convinced her "partner" to do this, or was an accident.
Either way, they are both an example of how you dont want to start a family.

I won't condemn yui for getting pregnant before getting married, but I do condemn her for being so careless to have a child in this conditions of mental unstability and heavy medicine intake. Her tratment probably had to be stopped and most part of the progress could be lost.

I will love yui forever and I will be the admin of YL for 30 years. But I won't be blind not to see they acted like uneducated kids.

I really hope she manages to go with the pregnancy safely and that it won't affect her mental condition any further. I hope that baby will help her find the peace she so desperatley needs.
And I also hope from the bottom of my heart that guy she chose as husband will be her perfect complement.

And I hope the surprises stop here PLEASE... I really need a break from all this BS  :expressionless:

demon: yui was always over protective about her personal life. Wich only ads unnecessary stress to her life. But what can you do. She is like that. We will probably never see the guy or the kid. Unless Friday magazine makes us a favor.

Offline DKomamura

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2015, 05:03:45 PM »
So this is true?
Man i cant believe it not in a fanboy way but seriously she just reacted recklessly in her "fucked up" situation and now she is married ? Sorry i am not a hater but I dont love her anymore like i used to and that change in me response with her behaviour and its not even her fault. I feel so sorry for her. Really she needs to settle down but not like this even though the industry beated her down. I hope she does not divorce in 3 or 7 years when her life is settled. i cant get my thoughts right on this but YUI TAKE THIS SERIOUS.

Offline CYBORG

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2015, 09:29:07 PM »
After this last news, I still continue optimistic.
If YUI is with five months of pregnancy, she can go back
to her work as singer with relative quickness.
But now I think YUI may delay many months to be back as
singer.
YUI lives in a mansion in Tokyo and I have only a small apartment
in Ichinomiya city but I am working with full power in the japanese
factory.
I believe YUI is comfortable in her great richness and after
she will be able to make a good musical job.   :good

And I want to say to you I am already eight months ago living
in Japan. I miss Brazil, then from now on, with certainty, I will praise
Brazil in my future posts. Because I acknowledge that Brazil is my
only home country.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 11:14:59 PM by CYBORG »
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerg

Offline animedream

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2015, 12:26:48 AM »
Was really shocked hearing this news like everyone else here but I'm side-eyeing all those negative comments about this situation.
Yes, it may not be very responsible of YUI to be having a child so soon after her panic disorder fiasco, but we don't know what's really going behind the scenes of YUI's life. We're only shown tidbits of it, yet those who seem angry about it, are making a big fuss over it and even asking for a photo of her husband? Surely that is very private and YUI is allowed the choice of what she wants to tell us about her private life. She doesn't have to show us photos of her husband or child, and whether she continues her music career or not is up to her. She doesn't owe us anything.
I think her health and happiness is definitely what's most important so we should focus on that and wishing her all the happiness because having a child is a massive change and having a mental illness on top of that will be hard, which is why we must support her instead of berating her.

Sorry for the long rant :)

Offline ai-tea

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2015, 08:34:42 AM »
People need to stop with the negative comments and also stop acting like you know everything she's thinking. We don't know everything about her situation and never will. Panic and anxiety disorders are more common than you think and for all we know marriage and a baby can brighten up her life a great deal. A positive outlook and a change in lifestyle will do a lot more than swallowing any medication will. Let's just hope for her happiness and wish her well!

Offline 愛歌之人

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2015, 01:30:50 PM »
http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/10022076/

I wonder how this guy got the info... I guess we will only confirm it if the baby is born around august. xD

yuiが17日、所属するバンドの公式サイトで結婚と妊娠を発表した

芸能記者は「仕事のことなどまったく考えずにデキ婚したようだ」と推測

「人の言うことを聞かない性格」とも芸能記者は指摘している

周囲の期待通りになれなかったyui

以前はソロで活躍し、現在はロックバンド「FLOWER FLOWER」のボーカルとして活動するyuiが17日、同バンドの公式サイトで結婚と妊娠を発表したことを各スポーツ紙が報じている。

yuiは同日、「皆さんへご報告。」と題して、「バンドのサイトに私個人の事で申し訳ないのですが、実はこの度私yuiは入籍したことを報告させていただきます。お相手は一般の方です。そして、おなかの中には新しい命を授かりました」と妊娠と結婚を報告。

昨年3月にパニック障害であることを公表しているため、自身の体調について「体調にはまだ不安も残っていますが、健康に気をつけて頑張りたいと思います。あたたかい目で見守っていただけたら嬉しいです」とつづった。

報道をまとめると、お相手は建築会社に勤務する20代の男性で、共通の知人の紹介で知り合い昨年9月ごろ交際に発展。3月末に婚姻届を提出しており、現在妊娠5か月。今後は体調をみて産休に入るそうで、挙式・披露宴は現時点で未定だという。

yuiは04年にYUI名義で歌手デビュー。06年公開の映画「タイヨウのうた」に主演して女優デビューし、「YUI for 雨音薫」名義で発表した主題歌「Good-bye days」がヒット。しかし、12年11月に「限界が来た」との理由で年内での活動休止を発表したが同年のNHK・紅白歌合戦に出場した。その直後の13年1月に新ユニット「FLOWER FLOWER」のボーカル兼ギタリストとしてライブ出演していたが、14年1月にパニック障害で救急搬送されたことが報じられ、同3月にはブログでパニック障害と診断されたことを公表し音楽フェスへの出演をキャンセルするなど何かとお騒がせだった。

「もともと、絢香、家入レオ、Chayらを輩出した、シンガーソングライターを育成するための福岡の音楽塾出身だが、現在第一線で活躍するほかの3人と比べても才能は飛び抜けていた。ただ、人の言うことを聞かない性格で徹底的に我が道を行くタイプ。もはや、事務所もコントロールすることができず、今後の仕事のことなどまったく考えずにデキ婚したようだ」(芸能記者)

ママになったら、少しは周囲の大人たちの意見を聞いた方が良さそうだ。

comment section here is pretty fun too
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/cm/main?d=20150417-00000073-dal-ent

It said yui talent is most outstanding comparing to other three form VOICE music school
but her personality is too self-centre and hard to control,
I wonder if the reporter know yui in person

Offline neversaydieoo7p

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2015, 01:32:00 PM »
Although I don't praise her pregnancy and marriage and I feel worried for her, it's not my business , and it's also not anyone's business except yui and her man .
We, as fans , have been seeing her as a flawless goddess ; a girl then a women with great personality , bravery and tenacity ; a singer-song writer with undeniable talent and charm . Her image's gone beyond her singing , in other words,she's built a monument .But please remember she's a human . Life is too long to perfect everything no matter how you want. Plus, only she can make her decisions . We can't affect it whatsoever.
I think kikino's mind is in a turbulence . Please bear with him .
Those are my thoughts about her personal life . About her career's prospect , I don't have that same kind of positive thinking . I've always thought she's a kind of person once having her own family, will put it in the first priority , the FF's things may not in her mind in the next few years.

Offline Kysel

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2015, 11:45:45 PM »
For all we know all the information we got during the hiatus might have been false in order to protect her from... Well, this. I guess we should already now that Japanese fans are exceptionally creepy when it comes to this kind of stuff, especially when it is related to relatively young and cute female celebrities. And as far as I am concerned we aren't that different from that. I mean, someone here tried to pretend that they were entitled enough to know what was the name of the person she's getting married to. Why? Just why? So you can see if he fits your standards? So even creepier fans can send him death treats? This is just creepy, man, and only shows how much it was necessary for this situation to not be public for as long as possible.

Life goes on and you all shouldn't be making such a big deal out of it. She's old enough to make her own choices without letting every bit of information out for the fans seeking for their approval. And as such, we're not in a position to judge her or any of her decisions.

That's all I had to say.

Offline trekkie

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2015, 03:40:54 AM »
Having not checked on yui in a few years (or posted on this forum in three years for that matter), I would just like to say congratulations :good

I still remember when I first became a fan of hers all the way back in 2011 and I couldn't get enough of her music. Life moves on, and all of a sudden she's 28 and married :shock

As other people have said, perhaps pregnancy isn't the best for yui in her current state...but then, who are we to judge? We are fans of her music, but caring and admonishing her on her personal life is a bit extreme I think.

While I don't think I still count myself a fan anymore (sadly, it seems I've moved on from that stage of my life), the toxicity on this forum is disappointing...guess even internet boards change.

Good luck to yui and hopefully she'll have a wonderful future. That's all we as fans for can ask for isn't it?

Offline DKomamura

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2015, 10:33:26 PM »
Actually i wouldnt call it toxic here it's just the situation that is disturbing when this information came. I think this forum is very moderate in comparison of japanese fan forums. It is ok to be angry for this because this cant be taken easily if you are a long time fan (i do not consider myself as a die hard fan anymore) but it is also important to think if this situation has something good as result i hope it has and i hope she has a happy marriage. The music would be now on second place sad for the fans but that's life
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 10:35:39 PM by DKomamura »

Offline Kysel

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2015, 10:57:48 PM »
Actually i wouldnt call it toxic here it's just the situation that is disturbing when this information came. I think this forum is very moderate in comparison of japanese fan forums. It is ok to be angry for this because this cant be taken easily if you are a long time fan (i do not consider myself as a die hard fan anymore) but it is also important to think if this situation has something good as result i hope it has and i hope she has a happy marriage. The music would be now on second place sad for the fans but that's life

The fact that there's something worse or more toxic doesn't justify the self-entitlement some people have about this situation. It's HER personal life and it's HER decisions. None of you are either moral authorities in the matter nor close enough to her to determine whether whatever happens to her backstage is right or wrong.

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2015, 12:22:03 AM »
I don't need a moral authority degree to express my opinion.
This is a forum after all. You may agree, or disagree. That's about it. No big deal.

People marry all the time, it's not a crime. Many japanese artists have went through similar situations before (Illness + marriage, Ayaka; Shotgun wedding, abemao xD). They just continue with their careers normally and consider it something normal and a happy ocassion to celebrate along with the fans. Because they acknowledge the fact that fans put FOOD in their tables.

She had the opportunity to quit her fame, resign Sony, go Indie, and enjoy herself.
But no, she decided to continue playing cards with the devil. Knowing perfectly well what being a celebrity means, and that privacy is not a luxury they can afford. And that the more you hide, the harder fans will dig for information.

There has to be a reason yui only talked about it when there was no other choice, and in perfect coordination with the press. And there's a reason she limited herself to give the minimun details possible.
But that was obviously another mistake from her managers.
If she had written a bit more that just THREE LINES, that guy who made that hideous report in the newspaper wouldn't have had anything to write about. But he had, and being it true or false it caused a shitstorm.
This is her fansite, we all support yui here, but you should read what people is thinking about her on japanese websites...

I think if we knew more details about her "backstage" it would only make things look worse.

I told fukuda a couple of weeks back all this silence was hurting her image too much.
Oh well, at least they tried...

And what disturbes me the most...

Spoiler for Hiden:
.. When are we supposed to celebrate her wedding anniversary next year??  :scream:

xD

« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 10:12:39 AM by Kikino! »

Offline aki04

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2015, 03:00:01 AM »
Whatever it is Life goes on for us! And for her! . :)
YUI Powaaaa!

Offline sempaker

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2015, 03:54:16 AM »
It's shocking, sad, and good news at the same time  :shock :cry :good
Best of luck for the 3 of them.