Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Mi] Sales - Oricon Chart  (Read 1191 times)

dbudy

[Mi] Sales - Oricon Chart
« on: November 25, 2014, 07:18:19 AM »
Daily Oricon Chart
1st Day :  11,601 copy (3rd Rank)  sc: www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2014-11-25/
2nd Day :   *less than 5,108* (4th Rank) sc: www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2014-11-26/
3rd Day :   *less than 2,804* (5th Rank) sc: www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2014-11-27/
4th Day :   *less than 2,776* (5th Rank) sc: www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2014-11-28/
5th Day :   *less than 2,789* (6th Rank) sc: www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2014-11-29/
6th Day :   *less than 3,819* (11th Rank) sc: www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2014-11-30/p/2/
7th Day :   *less than 2,050* (8th Rank) sc: www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2014-12-01/

Weekly Oricon Chart
1st Week : 23,047 copy (5th Rank) sc: www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/w/2014-12-08/
2nd Week :

Monthly Oricon Chart
1st Month: 23,047 copy (19th Rank) sc: www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/m/2014-11/p/2/

Yearly Oricon Chart
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 08:19:45 PM by dbudy »

Offline demon2

Re: [Mi] Sales - Oricon Chart
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 07:26:59 AM »
Hopefully it goes up but good start!!!

Offline hanayui

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 08:18:55 AM »
I really hope they do better, I mean where you YUI fans? !!!
3rd is better than I expected:)

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 09:07:30 AM »
It will only go down from here xD
Looking at previous records it usually drops about 40% the next day. and keeps dropping steadily after that.

Most YUI fans were into mainstream pop music. Which FLOWER FLOWER is not.
But It's all good. Considering they almost didn't do promotion. Starting at 10k is great.

Also, we now know that international purchases are not counted on oricon.

We just need yui to get better and start working as a normal rising rock star should.

Offline CYBORG

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 10:32:55 AM »
This can be normal.
Hypothetically, if she thinks that she is in a hiatus.
Then, normally and naturally she will not use her precious power, energy
to be in activity.
Maybe YUI is doing this intentionally.

But remembering that I talk hypothetically in this post.   :smiley:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:46:22 AM by CYBORG »
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerg

Offline MimaKinomoto

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 02:21:17 PM »
3rd place is actually very good, considering how the album didn't have such a great pre-promotion, no TV live performances, recochoku tracks, and isn't mainstream at all.
iTunes purchases aren't counted either, if I'm not mistaken. So it's all good.

And I don't know, I like this kind of music so I'm really glad she's going this way. But it's like Kikino said, most YUI fans were fans of mainstream pop music, which this clearly isn't. I don't blame them. You should only listen to something because you like the music, not the name. Or face.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I really didn't understand what CYBORG meant, but....

Offline CYBORG

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 06:35:30 PM »
I knew that YUI is resting in these current months.
I support her right to rest. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerg

Offline demon2

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 05:57:50 AM »
Man all other music on the list so messed. Yui should be on top. Like freakin anime music, are you kidding me? The first album might not do very good in term of sales, however I think her second album will do much better. I mean lot of people including Japanese just got themselves familiarized with FLOWER FLOWER because they so new. Many people just can't get out of their "comfort zone" quick enough if you know what I mean. It will take some time because their music is new and fresh, something these people never heard before.

Offline neoreturn

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2014, 06:04:51 PM »
I hope it sales more than 20,000 copy in weekly chart
so, you were right  :smile:

Offline iliasofsuburbia

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2014, 10:56:56 AM »
Too bad international purchases don't count, but still I think the album has sold well so far providing that their music direction is not mainstream! And I'm really happy about that, I love the direction they chose! I hope Yui will get better soon and keep on rocking the planet with her new awesome style! Ganbatte kudasai!

Offline ai-tea

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2014, 12:36:37 AM »
Man all other music on the list so messed. Yui should be on top. Like freakin anime music, are you kidding me? The first album might not do very good in term of sales, however I think her second album will do much better. I mean lot of people including Japanese just got themselves familiarized with FLOWER FLOWER because they so new. Many people just can't get out of their "comfort zone" quick enough if you know what I mean. It will take some time because their music is new and fresh, something these people never heard before.

That's the way it goes, people are fickle... And acts like akb always come on top because of their consistent image and marketing techniques, even though the music has no substance and can be quite repetitive.

Although it's like other people have already said, for almost zero promotion, those sales are damn amazing! Flower flower are off to a great start and they'll only gain more fans from here on out. Besides I'm not so sure yui even wants to do tv appearances, photoshoots etc anymore... Maybe she's sick of having her face plastered everywhere for years? Lol

Offline karisuma1010

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2014, 06:37:02 PM »
This is a really good start for FLOWER FLOWER. However, I think their music deserves much more than this. Okay, forget the number, it does not really matter at all to me right now. All that matters is the band members are doing really good music that we all get to hear, after yui's long break.
I don't want to forget.