Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: somebody got the citizenship of Japan, and if so, how? share  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

somebody got the citizenship of Japan, and if so, how? share
« on: November 10, 2014, 08:00:48 PM »
To be closer to Yui-san need to have Japanese nationality, right. I heard that you get Japanese nationality must open something great, or about to become a hero, here is who gets grazhdastvo, and how?

Offline CYBORG

Re: somebody got the citizenship of Japan, and if so, how? share
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 09:48:21 AM »
Oh!!!  :laughing:  In my opinion is more important to have japonese DNA than to have  Japanese nationality.
Look at me, I am a brazilian who has japonese DNA, I can go to Japan for working, to make money.
I can watch  many YUI concerts  because I have the  visa to work and live in Japan.

In the end, I have only the brazilian citizenship but YUI will never see me as a foreign
because I have  the pure  japanese DNA.   :smiley:

« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 12:40:13 PM by CYBORG »
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerg

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 12:29:27 PM »
Unfortunately, cyborg, we can't buy "white japonese DNA" so that's not an option to our friend...

I met YUI once. I'm not rich. I live in south america and I can barely say two words of Japanese. I only went to japan for a week. That was enough for me.
Like I said before, the most important are friends and contacts. If you can't go to places, your contacts will get you there.

But if you want to stay longer and stalk YUI forever, the best is to get a working visa. You don't need citizenship. Plus, Citizenship is near impossible in Japan. I think even marrying a japanese won't grant you that.

Getting a working visa is hard too. I've been thinking about it myself.
You need to find Japanese companies in your contry and start from there.
And become very proficient in Japanese language.

Study and work hard.

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 05:57:08 PM »
You can always swim to Japan and stay there illegally.

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 04:01:27 AM »
Oh!!!  :laughing:  In my opinion is more important to have japonese DNA than to have  Japanese nationality.
Look at me, I am a brazilian who has japonese DNA, I can go to Japan for working, to make money.
I can watch  many YUI concerts  because I have the  visa to work and live in Japan.

In the end, I have only the brazilian citizenship but YUI will never see me as a foreign
is good , but where did the Brazilian DNA has a Japanese?

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 04:07:45 AM »
Unfortunately, cyborg, we can't buy "white japonese DNA" so that's not an option to our friend...

I met YUI once. I'm not rich. I live in south america and I can barely say two words of Japanese. I only went to japan for a week. That was enough for me.
Like I said before, the most important are friends and contacts. If you can't go to places, your contacts will get you there.

But if you want to stay longer and stalk YUI forever, the best is to get a working visa. You don't need citizenship. Plus, Citizenship is near impossible in Japan. I think even marrying a japanese won't grant you that.

Getting a working visa is hard too. I've been thinking about it myself.
You need to find Japanese companies in your contry and start from there.
And become very proficient in Japanese language.

Study and work hard.
we Kyrgyz white face, we have Mongoloid appearance, we do not sprawl of Japanese, Chinese and Korean, appearance, no problem, thanks for the info Kiki

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 04:14:16 AM »
You can always swim to Japan and stay there illegally.
I am fair and I'm not going to do like in our country, honesty is important to even think about not going to this, thank you

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 04:21:51 AM »
it seems there are people who cling to the DNA, it's just ridiculous , man appreciate not by DNA, man valued by his deeds and humanity, even a little boy knows about this, sorry and good luck with DNA

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 04:37:41 AM »
DNA Japanese coincides 95%
our DNA is proven yet
to Eshido Ando academician Darth Hirohito!

Offline CYBORG

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2014, 06:48:48 AM »
Yes! I am brazilian,  the only language that I know perfectly is the brazilian language.
And I think the japanese are very kind because they gave me the  working visa to live in
Japan many years. This is goodness !!   :smiley:

Erba, I wish for you good luck to be a YUI fan.
I invite the fans of all nationalities to be YUI fan.
The language of music is universal for the world.

Welcome to the forun, Erba !!!! 
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 08:45:17 AM by CYBORG »
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerg

Offline MimaKinomoto

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2014, 07:02:11 PM »
I agree with Kikino, knowing people can help you a great deal.
Even if you're not a japanese descendant, living in Japan is not impossible, it's just harder. I have some friends who are living there, some of them do descend from japanese, but not all. Japanese descendants who are not fluent with the language will usually be assigned to work in factories and stuff, at first. Anyway, it's possible if you go there for studying, and then working... like this friend of mine, she's from the US and is now teaching english there. Another friend of mine, also from the US, is working on something else that's not even language-related. (I forgot what it was...)
Still, it's not impossible, but studying the language is essential.

Quote from: CYBORG
Unfortunatelly (?) it's really not like that, you know. Even if you look japanese, being japanese and being recognized as a japanese person involves a lot more, it's a matter of culture more than anything. Brazilians living in Japan are usually seen as no more than brazilians, and sometimes there's a lot of prejudice involved. It's kind of harsh really. I've heard from brazilian friends that they would often feel out of place wherever they go, since they were called "japanese" when living in Brazil and were called "brazilian" when living in Japan.

When 2008's economic crisis hit Japan, a lot of brazilian people were kindly "kicked out" of Japan too, they got offered tickets to Brazil but no tickets back to Japan. 3 of my brazilian friends got back to Brazil then. Simple like that. Getting japanese visa is hard specially because they're not very open to foreigners, no matter their DNA, which is sad. It's always been like that though...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 07:03:52 PM by MimaKinomoto »

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2014, 02:32:25 AM »
I agree with Kikino, knowing people can help you a great deal.
Even if you're not a japanese descendant, living in Japan is not impossible, it's just harder. I have some friends who are living there, some of them do descend from japanese, but not all. Japanese descendants who are not fluent with the language will usually be assigned to work in factories and stuff, at first. Anyway, it's possible if you go there for studying, and then working... like this friend of mine, she's from the US and is now teaching english there. Another friend of mine, also from the US, is working on something else that's not even language-related. (I forgot what it was...)
Still, it's not impossible, but studying the language is essential.

Quote from: CYBORG
Unfortunatelly (?) it's really not like that, you know. Even if you look japanese, being japanese and being recognized as a japanese person involves a lot more, it's a matter of culture more than anything. Brazilians living in Japan are usually seen as no more than brazilians, and sometimes there's a lot of prejudice involved. It's kind of harsh really. I've heard from brazilian friends that they would often feel out of place wherever they go, since they were called "japanese" when living in Brazil and were called "brazilian" when living in Japan.

When 2008's economic crisis hit Japan, a lot of brazilian people were kindly "kicked out" of Japan too, they got offered tickets to Brazil but no tickets back to Japan. 3 of my brazilian friends got back to Brazil then. Simple like that. Getting japanese visa is hard specially because they're not very open to foreigners, no matter their DNA, which is sad. It's always been like that though...
Thanks for a good and honest information, I have a vocal, and get music lessons and dance, plus learn Japanese, this is no problem, here is a question I have, if I'm going to make music what chances are, I can create projects of this I I can, can you be there with music??

Offline MimaKinomoto

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2014, 05:25:28 AM »
Thanks for a good and honest information, I have a vocal, and get music lessons and dance, plus learn Japanese, this is no problem, here is a question I have, if I'm going to make music what chances are, I can create projects of this I I can, can you be there with music??

Again, it's not impossible, but it's not easy either... Japan IS the second largest music market in the world afterall. (USA is first)
It's HUGE and competition around there is huge, so foreign people may have a hard time finding their place too.  If you want to make music in Japan, singing in japanese may also be important... since they value the lyrics, but it's not always essential. There are some foreign artists who managed to be successful around there, like BECCA (singing in english) & Scott Murphy from Allister (he even sings in good japanese!), but they'll always be seen as "gaijin".
I'm not gonna lie to you, it's definitely not easy... there are numerous japanese musicians and also the korean ones with a japanese career (singing in japanese) and huge promotion. That's basically it: promotion is everything. If you have the right promotion, you can probably be successful. It's really hard to tell, but it does happen.
Anyway, there's also the option of being part of a support band or a supporting dance group, which of course requires skills. If you are planning on seriously studying music, getting a scholarship there could help too - again: not easy, but not impossible. And definitely not cheap, keep that in mind. Foreign people - specially the ones with "typical" foreign looks - are also fairly seen in japanese commercials and artists' PVs. Having a language degree while speaking japanese is something that gives you more opportunities too, since you could teach it. Hell, there are a lot of things that you could work with in Japan and that could help you get in the country, but it's hard to tell which one would work out - and how.

I wish I could spend some time living there too, but I also wanna work doing the things I like... and I honestly have no idea how graphic design is gonna help me with that. -sigh-
But don't give up! I believe you could do it, just be ready to work hard for it. :)

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2014, 05:36:43 AM »
certainly will not give up, you helped me a lot thanks for this great, I read on the internet that in Japan work in the computer will go well for programmers have enough English, because that basically work on the design of the English language like that, good luck to you too Arigato, gambare
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 05:38:41 AM by Erba_Aidarkulov »

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2014, 11:15:24 AM »
I honestly have no idea how graphic design is gonna help me with that. -sigh-
But don't give up! I believe you could do it, just be ready to work hard for it. :)

Designers of the world UNITE!!  :gori

xD