Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ERBA from KG  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

Re: ERBA from KG
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2014, 02:11:09 AM »
Oo arigatougodzaimass  

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2014, 02:33:07 AM »
hey help me, how to become famous here so I have noticed that I have to do?

Offline CYBORG

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2014, 03:19:34 AM »
I will say a true now.
I do not post to be popular in the forum.
I post really only for fun.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerg

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2014, 03:37:23 AM »
thank you, I want Yui-sama  noticed here me .

Offline CYBORG

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2014, 11:23:58 AM »
Erba, have you this photo in big size ? 
The original file without edition.
Has the photo good quality ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerg

Offline gotchi

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2014, 03:47:12 PM »
Welcome to the YUI-Lover forum ^__^ 

I worked with a korean student who lives/studies in Kyrgyzstan...

Anyway, haha you're quite enthusiastic about yui and this is the right place to be.

Enjoy the forums!

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2014, 07:45:29 PM »
Erba, have you this photo in big size ? 
The original file without edition.
Has the photo good quality ?

No this photo downloaded in twitter

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2014, 07:48:13 PM »
Welcome to the YUI-Lover forum ^__^ 

I worked with a korean student who lives/studies in Kyrgyzstan...

Anyway, haha you're quite enthusiastic about yui and this is the right place to be.

Enjoy the forums!
so great ^_^ thanks for the warm welcome, arigato

Offline damn

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2014, 12:44:42 AM »
You need therapy...deep extensive therapy
This kind of obsession can't be good for your health
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 11:29:28 PM by damn »

Offline demon2

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2014, 03:04:27 AM »
Erba man stop with the obsession and do something. You need to actually get up and make a move to get your self noticed. She doesn't know who you are and she never will if you don't. She might soon get married too as she is growing older. Do something before its too late. Also, i like how you are so enthusiastic about Yui. Its nice to see that because I can relate (if you know what I mean).

Offline damn

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2014, 11:27:58 PM »
Erba man stop with the obsession and do something. You need to actually get up and make a move to get your self noticed. She doesn't know who you are and she never will if you don't. She might soon get married too as she is growing older. Do something before its too late. Also, i like how you are so enthusiastic about Yui. Its nice to see that because I can relate (if you know what I mean).

I think you missed my point when you thumbed me up Demon2
I'm encouraging him to stop with this fantasy cause it could damage his health

This kind of fantasy would be alright from a 12 year old(we all had our fantasies when we were kids) but this guy is an adult
It's still ok even for an adult to fantasize and daydream but one must learn to separate fantasy from reality

I don't know how most people in this forum don't see how bad this could be for the guy

Erba if you're reading this...stop this foolishness...don't throw away years of your life which you will never recover on an impossible endeavor
You will regret it

And lastly...GET HELP!!!
I don't mean to offend you...this is for your own good

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2014, 02:04:59 AM »

This kind of fantasy would be alright from a 12 year old(we all had our fantasies when we were kids) but this guy is an adult
It's still ok even for an adult to fantasize and daydream but one must learn to separate fantasy from reality

I don't know how most people in this forum don't see how bad this could be for the guy

Erba if you're reading this...stop this foolishness...don't throw away years of your life which you will never recover on an impossible endeavor
You will regret it

And lastly...GET HELP!!!
shut up you little things! if you did not work does not mean that I, too, will not work, do not tell me such things yet

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2014, 03:16:03 AM »

You will regret it

And lastly...GET HELP!!!
shut up you little things! if you did not work does not mean that I, too, will not work, do not tell me such things yet
Thank you for your concern baby

Offline Erba_Aidarkulov

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2015, 03:12:16 PM »
 Привет всем! Я снова в связи! Дела в том что я окончил среднюю школу и собираюсь поступить в хорошую ВУЗ