Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Official!] NEW ALBUM「実」November 26th release!  (Read 11737 times)

Offline Kikino!

Re: [Official!] NEW ALBUM「実」November 26th release!
« Reply #180 on: December 21, 2014, 04:18:38 PM »

after seeing this tweet Im very curious about this subarashii sekai version they showed at JMELO.. because that shot is not included in the DVD...

Offline MimaKinomoto

« Reply #181 on: December 23, 2014, 04:29:20 AM »

after seeing this tweet Im very curious about this subarashii sekai version they showed at JMELO.. because that shot is not included in the DVD...

That's from SSTV though! SSTV Super Hits Perfect Ranking (You can see FLOWER FLOWER on that list) But man, look at that list... FLOWER FLOWER got a great ranking! I want to see that too~

J-MELO's version was really nothing special, I saw it. Only cuts from the DVD. (I can upload it later)

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #182 on: December 23, 2014, 07:40:00 AM »

That's from SSTV though! SSTV Super Hits Perfect Ranking (You can see FLOWER FLOWER on that list) But man, look at that list... FLOWER FLOWER got a great ranking! I want to see that too~

J-MELO's version was really nothing special, I saw it. Only cuts from the DVD. (I can upload it later)

Ok lets scrap jmelo.. still, japan countdown and SSTV showed fragments of unreleased footage in their subarashii sekai videos... :rolleye
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 07:44:10 AM by Kikino! »

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #183 on: December 25, 2014, 08:45:56 AM »
This shot is not in the DVD checked 3 times xD

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #184 on: December 25, 2014, 08:32:01 PM »
Got my 「実」 album after it was stuck for 26 days in the post.

I'm pretty set in my ways when it comes to music taste. So overall the album is a good one and I've been starving ever since YUI went away two years ago.

So the songs that I like are the most とうめいなうた、素晴らしい世界、and Start Line . I'm good with きみのこと、 月and 神様 too.

Don't like 席を立つ - I just can't get into songs with discordant background beat, they jar me. Same bad feeling for 空気, it's feels noisy.

Haven't gotten any solid opinions on the other songs. But I like the album overall and the Live DVD is pretty substantial, 50 mins for 7 songs and rehearsal shots.

Offline MimaKinomoto

« Reply #185 on: December 27, 2014, 05:31:57 AM »
This shot is not in the DVD checked 3 times xD

LOL my bad, my bad XD
For some reason I thought it was... and I ended up not uploading it, I haven't used the computer much the past few days. Sorry about that. ._.