Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FLOWER FLOWER new Song "Subarashi Sekai" [2014.10.01] released  (Read 2529 times)

Offline Alifkun

FLOWER FLOWER new Song "Subarashi Sekai" [2014.10.01] released
« on: September 22, 2014, 05:16:20 PM »
Know this article trough YL twitter account www.excite.co.jp/music/news/detail/E1411370684177.html

The point is, FLOWER FLOWER would released new song called "Subarashii Sekai" (Wonderful World) on October 1st. This song will also used as ED theme for drama called www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/official/tamagawa/ (Tamagawa Ward OF THE DEAD) (Sound like suspense or mystery drama).  Trivia: The main role of this drama is the guy who appear as the main cast in Summer Song, Laugh Away and GLORIA trilogy.

No information yet either this single would released as CD single or just another (racist) Digital Single. Even on FF's official site there's only info like this
新曲「素晴らしい世界」10/1配信リリース!ドラマエンディングテーマも決定!
新曲「素晴らしい世界」 10/1配信リリース決定しました!

そして、テレビ東京系ドラマ24「玉川区役所 OF THE DEAD」 エンディングテーマとして起用されることが決定!

番 組 名:ドラマ24「玉川区役所 OF THE DEAD」
放    送:2014年10月3日スタート 毎週金曜深夜0時12分
放 送 局:テレビ東京系列
(テレビ東京・テレビ北海道・テレビ愛知・テレビ大阪・テレビせとうち・TVQ九州放送)
※テレビ大阪は 毎週月曜夜11時58分~
出       演: 林遣都 広瀬アリス 金子ノブアキ 他
脚       本:新井友香 赤松義正
監       督:河原雅彦 熊坂出

お楽しみに!
ドラマ24「玉川区役所 OF THE DEAD」

Of course I'm happy because we could hear another FF's songs, but just like what twitter admin said, somehow I'm getting sick with their staff. Even if it was a digital released, 2 weeks announcement before the release date is just too soon. I'm also following another SMEJ's artist and there's no one that was like this. Even some of them releasing a song teaser in their official artist site.
Surprise is a good thing, but too much surprise is just sickening. :rage

Offline fire_knight

Re: FLOWER FLOWER new Song "Subarashi Sekai" [2014.10.01] released
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 05:24:29 PM »
Nice info... thanks alifkun...

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 05:27:56 PM »
That was fast Alfikun. Thanks. xD

My translation:

FLOWER FLOWER’s new song was selected to be the ending theme of a drama starred by Kento Hayashi

FLOWER FLOWER’s new song “Subarashii Sekai” (Wonderful World) was selected to be the ending theme of the drama “Tamagawa Kuyakusho OF THE DEAD” starred by Kento Hayashi to be aired on TV Tokyo Drama24 starting October.

“Subarashii Sekai” was introduced as a new song on their 2013 live performances. It was one of their most exciting and fun songs. The release of the song was planned to come before the broadcast of the drama, on October 1st. To the fans, It’s a long awaited release (?)

FLOWER FLOWER is not doing public appearances, because of yui’s delicate health condition, but the release of the theme songs of LITTLE FOREST remain scheduled.

Release Information
「Subarashii Sekai」
October 1st Release

Drama Information

Starts on October 3rd. (Lazy to translate the rest)

------------

If you have listened to the encore of PERFECT SYNC that was floating around youtube months ago. The last song that was not aired was called POP, and was performed several times. RADIOCRAZY OSAKA, OTODAMA,  COUNTDOWN JAPAN, etc.
the song had subarashii sekai in the chorus, so pretty sure it's gonna be IT.

It's VERY different from aki and natsu. Sounds like a song for kids if you ask me... still pretty fun to listen xD

I know i always hate yui's manager but i think giving her condition, the guy is doing all he cans to keep the band alive..
Getting (shitty) tie ups for songs they have already recorded, or that dont need much effort from her to finish... So they can keep the ball rolling... :cry:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 05:39:53 PM by Kikino! »

Offline fire_knight

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 05:49:06 PM »
I just knew that song... -_-... i hadn't visited this forum since i was busy of studying...

Offline Alifkun

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 05:59:59 PM »
your welcome, too lazy doing full translation so I just make some resume  :sry

so basically it's not really a fresh song, but since there's no record there's no "underground" file available
and listening to studio version is much much better  :good

maybe it had some connection with "meeting" that they said trough twitter a few days ago
they may had this offer for making song since sometimes ago, but giving in yui's condition right now, this one may the only best option....

but still I'm dissatisfied how they forgot some trivial things, at least they don't make a proper announcement either this single release digital or physically

I just don't want FLOWER FLOWER ended like Otsuka Ai's Rabbit which is a huge flop. The way how the start this band with bunch of live tour is good thing. But while in semi-hiatus condition like now, at least giving up some song teaser and proper announcement won't hurt anyone.

Offline Rolling Rain

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 06:12:50 PM »
never to give any proper announcement is the management's golden rule
I'll eat my hat if there is another Japan only release

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 06:57:02 PM »
I'll eat my hat if there is another Japan only release

Get a nice hat then xD

Offline lindajrina

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2014, 09:35:17 PM »
yeay, another tie-in drama song, at least we know YUI still producing good songs even in her hiatus status, but can't help it, we r still miss YUI promoting the songs in TV ^^

Offline Mirytie

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2014, 11:14:24 PM »
You can all hate me but I think they are getting too much space to FF. Just riding on YUI's popularity and her fans love.
Okay, yui's passing through tough times now but it's just anxiety attacks...she should be used to be on stage and do MVs after eight years of doing it so...
Even more now that her work isn't all on her back.
Got excited with the new release but, for what I know, she had already write this songs a long time ago! Even played it, it seems.

Not liking this new business that yui got herself into, to tell the truth. As someone told, this reminds me of Ai Otsuka case.

Offline Aki no ha

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2014, 12:28:02 AM »
yui's management has always been a mystery to me... I don't even to try to understand anymore.

But as Kiki said, there isn't much they can do now.

They have enough songs to fill up an album, but unless yui gets well enough to promote it, we won't have it anytime soon, unfortunately... u.u

So I'll just patiently wait and enjoy these digital releases cause that's all I have for now...

(not to mention this "japan only" annoying thing)

Offline RINAloid

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2014, 10:25:15 PM »
how can they (FF's management) announce the song 2 weeks before the release day??

Quote from: Mirytie
Not liking this new business that yui got herself into, to tell the truth. As someone told, this reminds me of Ai Otsuka case.
and CMIIW, for ai otsuka's case, her band was kinda... not too successful, wasn't it?

福山雅治 | 山本彩 | CNBLUE | 嵐 | 인피니트 | #フラフラ

Offline aliya_hudi97

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 10:25:59 PM »
digital release again..I want real single.. :sob:
YUI - 1st | 乃木坂46 - 2nd | SKE48 - 3rd

Offline aron94

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2014, 02:00:32 AM »
Thanks!

Offline Aki no ha

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2014, 02:15:09 AM »
Thank you so much, kikino! ;D

I loved it! :suki

Offline Liony

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2014, 03:19:16 AM »
wow, thanks kikino!!
this song is so far the BEST song from FLOWER FLOWER IMO.
nice song arrangement with those digitalized tune, and I thought of super mario when I first heard the intro, hahaha...
the chorus was so catchy, love it so much :love :love

edit 1: and if not mistaken I remember yui sang it in english version in au perfect sync before...

edit 2: here's the link to the live video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc0bghGaGuM
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 03:42:41 AM by Liony »