Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: LITTLE FOREST movie will include 4 FF songs  (Read 2806 times)

Offline ai-tea

LITTLE FOREST movie will include 4 FF songs
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2014, 09:41:25 AM »
Quote from: "AznGFXboy"
yes well, that makes sense. incase you didn't know, despite starting anew with FLOWER FLOWER, yui is still signed with SONY.
Yes I did know she's with sony still, but I thought she was unhappy with her last label and would've at least changed that.

Offline AznGFXboy

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2014, 11:54:15 AM »
Quote from: "ai-tea"
Quote from: "AznGFXboy"
yes well, that makes sense. incase you didn't know, despite starting anew with FLOWER FLOWER, yui is still signed with SONY.
Yes I did know she's with sony still, but I thought she was unhappy with her last label and would've at least changed that.
If I'm not mistaken, she was unhappy with her career as YUI because they wanted to keep a certain image with her music. When she started FLOWER FLOWER, I believe they agreed that she would be allowed more musical freedom since her music as FF will not affect the "YUI brand". Afterall, yui may be in FF, but FF is not YUI. Therefore, she's fine with it as long as she gets to make music the way she wants to.

That's how it is to my understanding anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2014, 04:51:25 AM »
This is only speculation based on reports of fans who allegedly spoken to yui or her manager back when FLOWER FLOWER was still a secret. AGAIN THIS IS COMPLETELY OFF THE RECORD.

Around april 2012, she started playing secretly at live houses with other musician friends under the name of HANA. First live reported was on 2012.04.30 at shimokitazawa LOFT.

2012.08.30 Futakotamagawa KIWA
This live was determinant in many ways. It' was the first live FLOWER FLOWER performed as a band. (Jun from YL was there that day)

- Neither BOSS or Fukuda (or anyone else from stardust for that matter) knew about YUI's plans until this day. (That means she played in complete secret from her staff at least 15 times)
Fukuda started working with "yui" from this day.
- That day, BOSS was also there. A fan reported he had a really bad tempered face, leaving from the dressing room.
(Apparently, YUI wanted to show BOSS the type of music she really wanted to make, so she prepared this for several months and eventually she told BOSS, but he didn't agree.
Another theory is that YUI did this specifically to tell BOSS she wanted to quit. After all, the song "coffee" is almost literally telling BOSS he's a madman and she wants him to disappear)

2012.11.12 at shimokita loft again, a fan heard a conversation between Ruka Ibuki, another singer, and YUI's manager, Fukuchan, after the live:

- YUI was performing as FLOWER FLOWER with the resolution of resign Sony.

(At that time her manager had no idea the rumor was already floating around 2ch and some fans were treating YUI very badly, calling her traitor and whatnot.)

- On a meeting with Sony and Stardust, YUI really didn
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:15:03 AM by Kikino! »

Offline CYBORG

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2014, 06:50:13 AM »
Quote from: "Kikino!"
This is only speculation based on reports of fans who allegedly spoken to yui or her manager back when FLOWER FLOWER was still a secret. AGAIN THIS IS COMPLETELY OFF THE RECORD.

If this is  only a  speculation, then really I do not believe this.

For me yui is satisfied working on Sony. She is working on Sony nowadays.
She has a good relationship with her boss, a friendship relation.

Look, guys, in this video yui said what she thinks about her old career, black hair:

http://www.4shared.com/video/YtAYwfuN/MFY.html

-
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 07:14:11 AM by CYBORG »
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerg

Offline AznGFXboy

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2014, 12:11:29 PM »

Around april 2012, she started playing secretly at live houses with other musician friends under the name of HANA. First live reported was on 2012.04.30 at shimokitazawa LOFT.

2012.08.30 Futakotamagawa KIWA
This live was determinant in many ways. It' was the first live FLOWER FLOWER performed as a band. (Jun from YL was there that day)

- Neither BOSS or Fukuda (or anyone else from stardust for that matter) knew about YUI's plans until this day. (That means she played in complete secret from her staff at least 15 times)
Fukuda started working with "yui" from this day.
- That day, BOSS was also there. A fan reported he had a really bad tempered face, leaving from the dressing room.
(Apparently, YUI wanted to show BOSS the type of music she really wanted to make, so she prepared this for several months and eventually she told BOSS, but he didn't agree.
Another theory is that YUI did this specifically to tell BOSS she wanted to quit. After all, the song "coffee" is almost literally telling BOSS he's a madman and she wants him to disappear)

2012.11.12 at shimokita loft again, a fan heard a conversation between Ruka Ibuki, another singer, and YUI's manager, Fukuchan, after the live:

- YUI was performing as FLOWER FLOWER with the resolution of resign Sony.

(At that time her manager had no idea the rumor was already floating around 2ch and some fans were treating YUI very badly, calling her traitor and whatnot.)

- On a meeting with Sony and Stardust, YUI really didn
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 12:12:04 PM by AznGFXboy »

Offline demon2

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2014, 12:58:11 AM »
Quote from: "CYBORG"

Look, guys, in this video yui said what she thinks about her old career, black hair:

http://www.4shared.com/video/YtAYwfuN/MFY.html

-

lol   :clap
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 12:59:48 AM by demon2 »

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2014, 04:15:33 AM »
by the way she has dark hair now

:shock

Offline damn

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2014, 12:25:30 AM »
I'm guessing one of the songs featured in this movie will be "Tsuki"? Makes total sense...that song makes me think of a Night in the deep depths of a Forest with the whole "U ta ta ta" thing going on...
But yeah, being under Sony, that coffee song might never be released... not with those lyrics at least.

Noooooooooo...I was waiting for that Song  :(  :angry:
That song sounded so badass...would have been so awesome to hear her sing it...she'd probably have a mean tone in the song which would be unusual

I knew it was too good to be true :( :( :(

I hate censorship...
I wish Yui would just resign from Sony and release the song under a different label

This would have been an awesome Anti-Establishment song
Felt just like an old Punk Rock Song...would have been a classic
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 12:40:16 AM by damn »

Offline AznGFXboy

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2014, 05:12:33 AM »
Quote from: "damn"
I'm guessing one of the songs featured in this movie will be "Tsuki"? Makes total sense...that song makes me think of a Night in the deep depths of a Forest with the whole "U ta ta ta" thing going on...
Nope, the 4 songs will be new and each will be titled the season that they correspond to.

Offline ai-tea

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2014, 09:09:14 PM »
Well it's still speculation, but I guess we can all agree that her management wouldn't have been happy with her. The fact that she was so controlled that she had to keep her small performances a secret makes me sick. I'm happy that she has a band of three men who can back her up now though :p

Offline Chispituta

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2014, 01:26:39 PM »
by the way she has dark hair now
Wait what?

Offline damn

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2014, 12:43:52 AM »
Quote from: "ai-tea"
Well it's still speculation, but I guess we can all agree that her management wouldn't have been happy with her. The fact that she was so controlled that she had to keep her small performances a secret makes me sick. I'm happy that she has a band of three men who can back her up now though :p
I don't really understand why she still stayed with Sony...it's not like no Label out there is willing to sign her...cuz I can guarantee you the minute she would leave Sony there'd be shit tons of labels offering to sign her like crazy(like Universal for example)

Umm anyways...Isn't one of the band members a girl? lol
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 01:01:47 AM by damn »

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2014, 04:49:11 AM »
Murajun is a trap  :sayw

Offline iliasofsuburbia

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2014, 09:27:53 PM »
That's awesome news!! I can't wait to listen to these 4 songs, I'm so excited!! :D

Offline Mirytie

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2014, 01:26:37 AM »
I don't really understand why she still stayed with Sony...it's not like no Label out there is willing to sign her...cuz I can guarantee you the minute she would leave Sony there'd be shit tons of labels offering to sign her like crazy(like Universal for example)

I don't think that was the case.
YUI is a pretty big deal in Japan so, obviously other labels would wanter.
However, Sony must have mind-washed her XD like, offering a great contract (because I think Sony wouldn't want to lose yui so easely) or other labels didn't want to bet on her experience...

Just guessing