Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How Crazy Your Love official all songs done  (Read 2120 times)

Offline namechange

How Crazy Your Love official all songs done
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2012, 11:59:15 PM »
ummm just wondering is the guitar score and band score the same for the guitar part? sry im such a noob

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2012, 06:54:03 PM »
Quote from: "Cybergeron89"
Quote from: "MonkOfWar"
Quote from: "Cybergeron89"
It would be so awesome if someone would scan that full bandscore..
Not me! I don't buy bandscores becoz I'm not in a band.....
you "couuuuuld" buy it jsut for a collection  :hee
I can't buy too many things just to collect, especially items I can't use practically. If you saw how tiny my room is you'll know what I mean.

Offline AznGFXboy

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2012, 01:42:30 AM »
@demon2 what "score" means in this case is "music sheets". so a band score is basically music sheets that show you how to play the song on each instrument that is used in the song. similarly, a guitar score is music sheets that show you how to play the guitar part of a song.

@bull_shit usually the band score and guitar score have slight differences for the guitar part. sometimes the chords might be slightly different. one diffence that i noticed when just comparing the rhythm guitar is that the band score tends to tell you to play barr/power chords and the guitar score tends to use "beginner-friendly" chords. also, one thing that the band score shows you that the guitar score doesn't is the score for all of the guitarists (lead, rhythm, etc.).

Offline demon2

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2012, 12:37:06 PM »
Quote from: "AznGFXboy"
@demon2 what "score" means in this case is "music sheets". so a band score is basically music sheets that show you how to play the song on each instrument that is used in the song. similarly, a guitar score is music sheets that show you how to play the guitar part of a song.

@bull_shit usually the band score and guitar score have slight differences for the guitar part. sometimes the chords might be slightly different. one diffence that i noticed when just comparing the rhythm guitar is that the band score tends to tell you to play barr/power chords and the guitar score tends to use "beginner-friendly" chords. also, one thing that the band score shows you that the guitar score doesn't is the score for all of the guitarists (lead, rhythm, etc.).
thanks for the info.
i guess i don't need it then cze i don't play a guitar or nor am I in a band.  :sry
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 12:37:39 PM by demon2 »

Offline Kysel

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2013, 03:13:09 AM »
Could anybody reupload this, please? :please

Offline GC.

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2013, 01:06:20 PM »
EDIT: Nvm ^^

"昨日を愛せるように今日を生きよう 明日も同じ気持ちでいたいから。"
"In order to love yesterday, let's live today without regrets. I want to live tomorrow with the same feeling as well."

Offline gotchi

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2013, 03:41:25 PM »
Monk of War's scans/photocopy version

Reuploaded: Part 1 to 4 http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?udtcne858loclra
pw: you should know it ^^

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2013, 05:38:07 PM »
Thanks Gotchi. I already offered this to Kysel but he prolly got it already from elsewhere.

Offline woodbury

Re: How Crazy Your Love official all songs done
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2016, 08:04:08 PM »
Why do you post this, now I'm tempted to get it once again >_< But its