Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buying from JP online shops  (Read 282 times)

Offline cherii

Buying from JP online shops
« on: April 08, 2014, 10:01:08 PM »
[Note: Not sure where this post should go; moderators, please re-direct if in wrong forum. Thanks!]

Hi guys,

Wow... it's been years since I've posted on YL. So many memories... I'm sure most of you won't even know who I am, but around 2007~ I had quite a presence on these boards. =P

Anyway, I'm here because I'm in trouble. I want to get something awesome for my friend but the only site I can get this thing from doesn't ship internationally!

So, does anyone have any affordable shipping forwarding sites that they could recommend? I was going to try Tenso, but apparently it's quite expensive so I want to see if there's anything cheaper before I buy anything...

Alternatively, is there anyone that lives in Japan, or is going to visit Japan, and would be able to purchase it and ship it to me? (I would pay you back every cent, of course.)

*fingers crossed* Thanks!!!

Offline CYBORG

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 08:02:54 AM »
I saw some of your messages.
In your time, when  you posted the forum was  more cheerful.
Today is not.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerg

Offline bleach86

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 11:31:41 PM »
Hi cherii u don't know me but I remember seeing ur posts and others that were active back then welcome back! :)
As for ur question I don't have personal experience with forwarding services but I heard of many people using services like celga and fdjp.com to buy collectibles and tickets etc.

I hope that helps maybe others here who have personal experience with this can share some more info