Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Evanescence  (Read 854 times)

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Evanescence
« on: February 01, 2006, 09:35:11 AM »
Heh, I love this band.  And if you think they fell off the face of the earth.. YOU'RE WRONG!  They have their next album coming out in the summer for sure.. it says so on the official Wind-Up Records website.

Amy Lee-- vocals, piano

Will Boyd-- bass

John LeCompt-- guitar

Rocky Gray-- drums

Terry Balsamo-- guitar (I don't really like this guy, he's really rude..)

Official Site: http://www.evanescence.com
A really good forum: http://www.evboard.com

Offline viper92583

Evanescence
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 10:21:24 AM »
i knew they weren't completely gone...but they certainly did a passable opposum impersonation :P         

I agree...Evanescence is awesome...Although the guitarist (Balsamo) is an @$$, and seems proud of it...I went to see them in concert 3 years ago in indy...absolutely GREAT...although one of the opening acts wasn't my type of music...meh...

but I loved that concert...it was in a place that looked like a banquet hall, instead of a music auditorium...but that made it more convenient...no seats, so you don't have to worry about people in your way, cause you can always move :)

Offline ItIsHerWhoDidIt

Evanescence
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 05:33:28 PM »
i wonder why they exist

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Evanescence
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 12:13:47 PM »
Quote from: "ItIsHerWhoDidIt"
i wonder why they exist
 :huh:          Okay.. you really need to put more thought into your posts.. I've been looking around and the majority of your posts are just like one sentence that makes no sense and usually is insulting in one way or another.  Please think better next time. ^_^         

I was thinking about Evanescence today.. listening to some older demo songs of theirs.. they're so beautiful!  "Forgive Me", "Bleed", and "Surrender" are some good old ones. :D

Offline ItIsHerWhoDidIt

Evanescence
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 01:45:09 PM »
im not much of a thoughtful poster :o         

but like i said, i wonder why they exist

Deleted User

Evanescence
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2006, 05:40:21 PM »
yey! Evanescene!!! :lol: i love their rock style!!! ^__~

Offline AditZ

Evanescence
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2006, 10:13:21 PM »
Quote from: "ItIsHerWhoDidIt"
im not much of a thoughtful poster :o         

but like i said, i wonder why they exist
That makes no sense. You should explain what your thought about your words. The others could take your post wrong.

Btw, eventhough I dunno much of them, but I really like the song Bring Me to Life! Its waaayyyyyy too cool!

Offline viper92583

Evanescence
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2006, 07:53:55 AM »
Quote from: "AditZ"
Btw, eventhough I dunno much of them, but I really like the song Bring Me to Life! Its waaayyyyyy too cool!
'Tis a great song...Unfortunately, radio stations here decided to play it to death...

I think they overplayed it by the end of the first week...

The song "My Immortal", particularly the rock version that they played on the radio a total of twice...that was sone good stuff too...

Offline EndtoInfinity930

Evanescence
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2006, 08:08:49 AM »
Quote from: "viper92583"
Quote from: "AditZ,Feb 4 2006"
Btw, eventhough I ...

The song "My Immortal", particularly the rock version that they played on the radio a total of twice...that was some good stuff too...
I <3 the band version.  It's like all soft and stuff during most of the song, then all of a sudden it goes "WAAAHHHHH WAH WAAAAAH DUUUUUUUUHMMMDADUM" in the middle, then slows down at the end with just piano.   :lol: Haha, don't you love my descriptions?!

Offline XMarksTheSpot!

Evanescence
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2006, 12:08:50 PM »
Quote from: "viper92583"
Quote from: "AditZ"
'Tis a great song...Unfortunately, radio stations here decided to play it to death...

I think they overplayed it by the end of the first week...
LoL the same happen here...but luckily I dun listen much to the radio so that I can still enjoy the song...

I think this band is a prototype for High and Mighty Color. They're pretty much the same...