Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: yui may soon marry with Hatano Hirofumi  (Read 3992 times)

Offline zuhairi

yui may soon marry with Hatano Hirofumi
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2014, 04:03:33 AM »
She decided to move on..why don't we do the same?  :good

Offline lindajrina

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2014, 08:53:38 PM »
My love n support will always be with her...although sometimes I disagreed with her actions, esp, hiatus herself as I will hear and watch less of her, but even though she's a star, she is a normal woman, who can make any decision herself, and we as her true fans, need to keep supporting her no matter what...
Congratulation YUI and we love you always  :please

Offline biscuit

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2014, 07:52:28 PM »
Maybe that guy is sweet and maybe there is something in him that yui like. which Only yui knows. But one thing I only admire about that guy, is his "guts". With that strong confidence, external appearance may not matter anymore.

But hey, Yui is still a girl, and girls will always be girls. IMHO, At first, girl may prefer external appearance, but show them how much you care/love like no one does, and they will surely fall for you. :)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 07:53:48 PM by biscuit »

Offline ShizukaSakura

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2014, 10:04:49 PM »
Wow. O__O;;

Offline kawaii_yumi

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2014, 08:58:35 PM »
This is shocks me!  :shock  Well this is an old way gossip/rumors maybe XD haha
Then i'll be happy if she's getting married! :) But i want her to get back too after she married :) I know it's so tough for me to hear that she will hiatus for a long time... I am only a 3 year old fan of yui's... But maybe its her decisions... I think she want to space out a little for her own life and start a new path. And i dont care if her boyfriend becoming husband is not good-looking at least yui is happy :clap

Offline Deenz

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2014, 11:48:44 AM »
Guys and girls like demon here, please be civilize. As you know, Japan is a very polite and civilize country. What will any Japanese who visits this site (if there are) thinks when they read posts like that? Posts which degrade based on outward appearances, posts which do not even have good grammar trashing somebody Yui probably like/love? It isn't very nice, is it?

As much as you are growing up, Yui is growing old. She was done growing up already. Why stop her from transiting to the later part of life like you are right now? So it doesn't matter which guy Yui chooses, he could be on a wheelchair for all that matters, but the main significance is that she should be happy with the one she chooses to be with. I will not be glad for her if she wants to be with him just because she thinks that she is not getting any younger and she needs to find somebody to settle down. But I can bet some cash, that she has so many candidates vying for her, 'desperate' is not on her dictionary.

In the years to come, she will probably do what humans are made to do - reproduce. We got to accept the fact that she will one day lie in bed with another man. True care is where you wish for her happiness, for her to be stress-free, not being whiny and butt-hurt just because she is moving on.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 11:49:51 AM by Deenz »

Offline demon2

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2014, 12:32:56 PM »
Just close this topic already. So far, nothing is officially confirmed about yui marrying Hatano. When it gets confirmed, then we can make a new topic which is based on accurate information, not on a rumor.

Offline damn

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2014, 08:22:44 AM »
Quote from: "Deenz"
As you know, Japan is a very polite and civilize country
No..we don't know,none of us live in Japan.I wish people would stop saying stupid shit like this!
And newsflash Japan is like of the most shallow countries when it comes to looks...as soon as some woman hits their 30's or even late 20s they call her "old"...and if person has only a few extra pounds they call them "fat"
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 08:26:04 AM by damn »

Offline Deenz

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2014, 04:28:10 PM »
Quote from: "damn"
No..we don't know,none of us live in Japan.I wish people would stop saying stupid shit like this!
And newsflash Japan is like of the most shallow countries when it comes to looks...as soon as some woman hits their 30's or even late 20s they call her "old"...and if person has only a few extra pounds they call them "fat"
If none of us live in Japan, what right do you have by correcting me?

Hey, why don't you turn around and head back into your dog kennel. Nobody needs you to go around insulting people.

Offline KaiserKawaii

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2014, 11:25:45 PM »
@_@ I'm more shocked by how some of the members here are "speaking".

I wish people would stop judging a person by looks. T_T

This rumour has been rebuked, but still, if this guy supports her and makes her happy, I hope they end up together.

Offline Mirytie

« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2014, 12:30:02 AM »
OMG! XD I'm laughing at the comments!
Just let yui love life (for that matter, all of her private life) alone. If she wanted to be known, she'd make a official announcement. The end! Stop talking about Japan culture, looks...reprodution(?) -.- "lay in the bed with another man"? I didn't need that image in my head.
And...someone, please!!! Close this topic...please
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 12:32:11 AM by Mirytie »

Offline damn

« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2014, 12:01:39 AM »

Hey, why don't you turn around and head back into your dog kennel. Nobody needs you to go around insulting people.
Cause unlike you before I make stupid stereotypical assumptions about a Country I know jackshit about...I actually do some research first and see what people who live there have to say about the country...it's called "education"

And I never insulted you...learn how to read
You're the one who's insulting me for whatever reason
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 12:04:50 AM by damn »

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2014, 12:49:14 AM »
Demon, use proper language or you will be banned
You have been warned

Deenz, demon is just a troll. Dont mind him xD

Also.. I think they broke up (again)  :rolleye

Offline demon2

« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2014, 04:37:12 AM »
Quote from: "Kikino!"
Demon, use proper language or you will be banned
You have been warned

Deenz, demon is just a troll. Dont mind him xD

Also.. I think they broke up (again)  :rolleye
ahhh what?????  :what

Offline ShizukaSakura

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2014, 08:59:34 AM »

Even if you haven't visited or lived in Japan, many people know that once you visit Japan or even being told from others, many citizens are very polite, yes you'll get a few xenophobic peeps but no one nor a country is perfect right?
It's not very nice to flame other countries or even people on a subjective level. :/ I haven't been to this forum in so long and it was so much more supportive back then. Please be more civil and be in the right mind when you voice out. Please be more supportive and understanding of others and yui.