Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: yui may soon marry with Hatano Hirofumi  (Read 3993 times)

Offline demon2

yui may soon marry with Hatano Hirofumi
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2014, 04:20:43 PM »
Quote from: "Kikino!"
Well, Hatano did pretty good being ugly don't you think? LOL
Argument busted.

To have arguments / breakups before marriage is positive. Helps to build a healthy relationship based on mutual understanding.

When I read yui's getting married I cried a bit. But what are we gonna do... they are gods and we are ants.

Completely agree!!!!!!

Edit: Didn't see the earlier comment you made lol. I change that to "somewhat agree!!!"
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 05:33:17 PM by demon2 »

Offline AznGFXboy

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2014, 08:21:25 PM »
Quote from: "demon2"
Why are you issuing me a warning? What did I do wrong? I just gave you guys what I thought about this when I read the title for the first time. Thats what they do in forums. Thats their initial purpose. Share thoughts with each other. This was my thought and if you hate it, then thats your problem. Not everyone has to agree with my opinion and I completely understand that you don't have to issue me a warning for it. I don't deserve it at all. You are a Admin, so you should know this well.

@gotchi
Too long, not reading it.
If you actually took the time to read gotchi's post, which is not even long(half of it is filled with quotes from YOUR post that you can just skip through), you would know exactly why you are being issued a warning. But just incase you won't even bother:

Quote from: "gotchi"
I've tolerated a lot of your strong opinions and this is probably by far the most disrespectful. I am giving you a heavy warning...this YL community has some forum rules/guidelines and you've broken 3

02. No swearing or foul language. No bashing other members here. Racists, religious or political insults will not be tolerated.
04. Do not disrespect any other celebrities here. If you want others to respect YUI, you also need to respect them. Period.
05. RESPECT everyone's opinion. You can always have arguments, but be respectful.

Yes, the initial purpose of forums is to share your thoughts with others. But FYI, each forum also has their own rules, and you're not following them and don't seem to even bother reading them. You think Hatano is ugly. That's perfectly fine, and I'm sure a lot of us think so too. But the way you are voicing your opinion is not appropriate on this particular forum, YL. That is your mistake.

All you had to do was say that you think he's ugly. There was no need to say that he doesn't look human, that yui should at least marry a human/man, and there was definitely no need for the heavy use of profanity. You are fine to think that way, but you have no right to degrade him like so here on these forums. You say that others should respect your opinion. But how can they respect someone who doesn't present him/herself in a respectful manner? We do respect your opinion, but we do not respect your attitude.

You completely deserved a warning, because this is not the first time you have spoken in this manner. They are Admins, and they know exactly what they are doing.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 08:43:04 PM by AznGFXboy »

Offline Mirytie

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2014, 11:44:07 PM »
*cough* *cough* just stop peeking on demon foot. It's over already.
The guy yui is seeing is ugly and it's only "natural" to have a over reacted opinion for some die-hard fans. I was like "no no no no no" when I saw the news and now that I know that isn't truth I'm realieaved, though maybe you think I'm being shalow or something. I know she'll get married some day and I'll be happy for her (eventually). I was like crying when I heard Ai Otsuka was pregnant, getting married and starting a hiatus. It will be worst when yui does it.
When my fav group was desmanting I thought (they're so selfish! why are doing that! after so much effort to get where they are now!) I know it's wrong but it was what I felt. Now I realized they're happy and I'm happy for them ^-^ but it took some time.

P.S.: you know now that this news is bullsh*t so, please, close this topic.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 03:37:25 AM by Mirytie »

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2014, 11:45:26 PM »
Quote from: "dbudy"
english trans : https://www.facebook.com/FFLOWER.ID/posts/358777770927748
Nice transalation   :good

now @demon2 I've admittedly done some controversial things in the forum too. But you can't just say this is your opinion so live with it. It makes you a hypocrite when you hate on others' words (opinions) of true fans when reading your post for the first time.

On to the looks agenda surely it doesn't matter how he looks to us, its how he looks to yui. I absolutely adore girls with boy short hair, pixies and even bald heads (albeit hard to pull off) are super appealing to me. Other men and possibly women hate women with short hair. They argue it makes them more masculine etc. Point is beauty is in the eye of the beholder. yui may think he is a god XD. Plus looks aren't even that important in a marriage. Money is definitely up there, but there's also compatability and also bein able to live with each other.

They broke up because they were both busy with lives and had arguments, well according to this article. Everyone has arguments. They could've been on a break. I don't think this is a big deal. What matters more IMO is that they are living together and if Hatano wasn't there yui may have died. I know her mother was there but I think the point still stands.

Now about looking after yui; I know, well I hope, we aren't all a bunch of stalkers trying to control her life XD. I believe that we should let her make her own mistakes but others disagree. If her mother says he is good enough I trust her judgement. She raised yui up alright. Since yui is the type to fall head over heels right away, according to the article, let her do it. She might live happily with him or not. I don't think its in our place to deny her the oppurtunity.

Offline Charlotte Aves

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2014, 12:22:30 AM »
(I also felt sad upon reading this news, and I hope this is just a rumor)

when you become a fan you tend to know more about the personal life of a celebrity and sometimes when you know almost everything it drives you crazy
I think we forgot one important thing in this world, that celebrities are humans too which means they have the freedom to do anything they want to do and that includes being in-love
We can be judgmental but that won't stop someone else's decision, if that will make her truly happy then let her be. Just be hopeful that everything will be okay (that includes new single/album, performances,etc.) in YUI's career and personal life. And also her fans will keep on supporting her no matter what :D

Offline arsakura

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2014, 02:38:10 AM »
wtf.WTF. translate this bullshit. wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. fuk this can't be true. i thought they broke up. I was soo happy but now this. Hatano doesn't even look like a human. marry a human at least. a real man. He fuckin looks like a alien. this might be rude, but this is next level shit. we just found out they were dating like few months ago and now this. I will be soo mad if YUI marries Hirofumi. Now I am happy that she is getting married. Most girls get married close to her age, but with the most ugly ass lookin guy i ever seen is another story. Is he even a man. What if he is Bi-sexual or something. Man, I am disappointed.

Also, if she marries this guy, what if she stop releasing music? Thats a possibility. I just want her to get back to being the yui we knew. Fuk this FLOWER FLOWER bullshit and this crap.  Marry a real man who is atleast average looking or above average, release some music (albums, songs, singles, anything), and stop with the FLOWER FLOWER gay ass "private" lives. I mean at-least release some official music.  This Haitus has already been too long, and I want it to end. Now I am starting to get this feeling that she doesn't give a fuk about her fans. Man, treat us properly. I have been following her from 2006, and I want her to keep going. If it ends now, I be really sad.

(Also don't hate, cze these are words (opinion) of a true fan when looking at the title of this thread for the first time)
you must be from indonesia

Offline CHU-LIP

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2014, 09:00:56 AM »
@CHU-LIP
So you are going to make society better? How? Tell me? You are also living in the past. Physical appearance matter, and believe it or not, it will always matter. Learn how to respect other people's opinions and if you can't, then GTFO.
Physical appearances matter to a degree, but not in the way you make them out to be.

How am I making society better?
By respecting peoples choices and opinions. My advice to you... give respect to gain respect. Stop accusing people of disrespecting your opinion when clearly you are disrespecting yui and other members' opinion.

There is a difference between voicing your opinion and being outright rude. yui's boyfriend may not be easy on the eyes, but to actually say he is not human is down right disrespectful and rude. It's why some people in the world have ruined their lives - to the point of actually taking their own life, trying to adhere to people that look down upon them because of comments like yours.

Even if he isn't good looking, he may have a heart of gold and is able to look after and care for yui. You cannot assume just because he isn't good looking, he is a monster inside.

Whether or not yui and him last is up to them, not us.

yui would be ashamed of your comments.
I'll be→ ♪ 「もし孤独に負けそうならねぇ、好きな歌を聴いてみてほしい」

♥ → ♪last.fm → ×twitter → ♫NICOとニュース

Offline CYBORG

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2014, 09:17:32 PM »
Hello, guys.
Today I had a  big deception: I can not to write messages to the americans
in the computer games forum. My english knowledge is very low now.
I tried to participate in the american forum, but is very hard for me.

I thought: it is even good that the people do not like me  in the YUI forum because I cannot
to write messages. Is better I  not to strive  to use the english language.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then YUI is dating !
I felt a sinking heart, but at the same time this was good for me today.
With this sadness I realized that without YUI my admiration for music decays much.
I like to admire her female  beauty.
I am more a player, I should  to participate the computer games forum.

YUI is a woman, a inteligente person. She can to date her man.
I will feel jealous.
But   at the same time I think I have to defend her because she is a lovely japanese woman,
she is the symbol of the japanese beauty.
 :sohot    Although after this sadness I will  defend with less emphasis.
I will be here in the future to comment the YUI  musics.

See you later.  ^_^

« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 09:44:00 PM by CYBORG »
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerg

Offline damn

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2014, 05:32:43 PM »
wtf.WTF. translate this bullshit. wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. fuk this can't be true. i thought they broke up. I was soo happy but now this. Hatano doesn't even look like a human. marry a human at least. a real man. He fuckin looks like a alien. this might be rude, but this is next level shit. we just found out they were dating like few months ago and now this. I will be soo mad if YUI marries Hirofumi. Now I am happy that she is getting married. Most girls get married close to her age, but with the most ugly ass lookin guy i ever seen is another story. Is he even a man. What if he is Bi-sexual or something. Man, I am disappointed.

Also, if she marries this guy, what if she stop releasing music? Thats a possibility. I just want her to get back to being the yui we knew. Fuk this FLOWER FLOWER bullshit and this crap.  Marry a real man who is atleast average looking or above average, release some music (albums, songs, singles, anything), and stop with the FLOWER FLOWER gay ass "private" lives. I mean at-least release some official music.  This Haitus has already been too long, and I want it to end. Now I am starting to get this feeling that she doesn't give a fuk about her fans. Man, treat us properly. I have been following her from 2006, and I want her to keep going. If it ends now, I be really sad.

(Also don't hate, cze these are words (opinion) of a true fan when looking at the title of this thread for the first time)
LOL How old are you?
Get over it
So Yui isn't the old her anymore...whatever...it's not the end of the world
Yes we get it you're disappointed
I was disappointed with quite a few things in my life and still continue to be disappointed with new things now...but I move on
It's called "reality"...get used to it
LOL get a girlfriend...and get a life...and stop being jealous of some Japanese Guy you don't even know LMFAO

EDIT:Why are people so gullible to bullshit?
I seem to remember that Yui broke up with Hatano in August or so
Like I remember Kikino posted something in this board about Hatano getting mad at Yui cuz Yui went somewhere with her friends and she didn't invite him(or am I remembering wrong...I dunno...but I'm sure my memory is at least 70% right)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 06:09:41 PM by damn »

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2014, 08:21:09 AM »
I too think that tabloid news is probably a wheelbarrow of horseshit. But I'll have to go with Kiki if they are together - that boy did good!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 08:21:34 AM by MonkOfWar »

Offline Rolling Ball

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2014, 08:48:36 PM »
.......*yawn*.....*yawn*.....*sleeps*.

Offline fire_knight

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2014, 08:53:01 PM »
reality is bitter, but i hope yui will be happy with that... if yui is happy then i'm happy...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 08:56:29 PM by fire_knight »

Offline Rolling Rain

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2014, 03:35:15 AM »
It would have been better if someone had posted it on the fansite as an article..in the forum many times unecessary arguments are given way to..

Offline Kysel

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2014, 11:32:55 AM »
Quote from: "Rolling Rain"
It would have been better if someone had posted it on the fansite as an article..in the forum many times unecessary arguments are given way to..

Isn't that the point of a forum anyway :hee

I don't really care about this, even whether it's real or not. If it's real I'm happy for her, if it's not, I'm also happy for her. She's an adult and she's supposed to make her own choices, so let her do whatever she wants with her personal life, as long as it's not life threatening and illegal we shouldn't even be concerned.

Offline vplt

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2014, 02:40:09 PM »

This was just too funny. Man, relax. Just as Kikino said we all know he's fugly, but what can we do? If she's happy with him then that's all that matters in her decision. Though, here hoping this is just a rumor and nothing else.