Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: yui may soon marry with Hatano Hirofumi  (Read 3997 times)

dbudy

yui may soon marry with Hatano Hirofumi
« on: February 24, 2014, 02:53:40 AM »
パニック障害を救った

Offline demon2

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 12:24:35 PM »
wtf.WTF. translate this bullshit. wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. fuk this can't be true. i thought they broke up. I was soo happy but now this. Hatano doesn't even look like a human. marry a human at least. a real man. He fuckin looks like a alien. this might be rude, but this is next level shit. we just found out they were dating like few months ago and now this. I will be soo mad if YUI marries Hirofumi. Now I am happy that she is getting married. Most girls get married close to her age, but with the most ugly ass lookin guy i ever seen is another story. Is he even a man. What if he is Bi-sexual or something. Man, I am disappointed.

Also, if she marries this guy, what if she stop releasing music? Thats a possibility. I just want her to get back to being the yui we knew. Fuk this FLOWER FLOWER bullshit and this crap.  Marry a real man who is atleast average looking or above average, release some music (albums, songs, singles, anything), and stop with the FLOWER FLOWER gay ass "private" lives. I mean at-least release some official music.  This Haitus has already been too long, and I want it to end. Now I am starting to get this feeling that she doesn't give a fuk about her fans. Man, treat us properly. I have been following her from 2006, and I want her to keep going. If it ends now, I be really sad.

(Also don't hate, cze these are words (opinion) of a true fan when looking at the title of this thread for the first time)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 05:43:05 PM by demon2 »

Offline Alifkun

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 05:54:39 PM »
oh please, no more cheap gossip :what
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 05:54:58 PM by Alifkun »

Offline Mirytie

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 06:42:11 PM »
Quote from: "demon2"
Also, if she marries this guy, what if she stop releasing music? Thats a possibility. I just want her to get back to being the yui we knew. Fuk this FLOWER FLOWER bullshit and this crap.  Marry a real man who is atleast average looking or above average, release some music (albums, songs, singles, anything), and stop with the FLOWER FLOWER gay ass "private" lives. I mean at-least release some official music.  This Haitus has already been too long, and I want it to end. Now I am starting to get this feeling that she doesn't give a fuk about her fans. Man, treat us properly. I have been following her from 2006, and I want her to keep going. If it ends now, I be really sad.

(Also don't hate, cze these are words (opinion) of a true fan when first looking at the title of this thread for the first time)
I really laugh with your reaction XD I was like that too when I saw the tittle.
But breaking-up is not always forever. Who knows if they got together again (her with the most ugly guy you ever seen XD). I agree. Women at their age are likely to get married but, look at Ai Otsuka...she got married (with a ugly guy), had a kid and is back with new music.

And I agree with you too when you said she should stop this FF business sh*t and care more about her fans. If she doesn't want to go back to YUI, at least release something. Geez!
First the panic attacks and now this

Offline aliya_hudi97

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 07:33:54 PM »
It was confirmed that Hirofumi Hatano is the one who saved YUI from her panic disorder last month. Like it or not, you guys must accept the reality that this Hatano guy probably the destined person for YUI.  :YUIFace
YUI will become 27 this year, and their relationship already approved by YUI's mother herself. The chances for them to get married are pretty high.

It doesn't matter how his face looks like, as long as YUI is happy with him~ :cry

I also been following her since 2006 but after her hiatus, I'm not listen to her song often now. Let's hope the best from YUI and stay positive.  :D

lol
YUI - 1st | 乃木坂46 - 2nd | SKE48 - 3rd

Offline CatH

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 11:04:47 PM »
I gotta say I was surprised with this news, yet happy for her XDDD
It seems like a really good thing for her, to have FLOWER FLOWER, and to have someone reliable~
I do miss her old stuff tbh, but if she like what she does now then what can I say?
Maybe when she settles down and leads a happier life, she'll produce more awesome stuff in the future!

Offline RINAloid

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 11:09:01 PM »
seriously, i cant understand with this rumor @@ first, panic disorder. and now... marriage news??

not sure about this, but i thought all the rumors is (maybe) stealth marketing by yui's management. more rumors, more attention  :rolleye

and tbh, i want old YUI now

福山雅治 | 山本彩 | CNBLUE | 嵐 | 인피니트 | #フラフラ

Offline Rolling Rain

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 12:30:09 AM »
^^^That may be to get attention..or perhaps its just the media stretching the news

I am happy if YUI is happy,no matter  how this person might look
but,I don't think the rumour is true...I mean she just suffered from a panic attack!

Offline gotchi

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 04:18:37 AM »
wtf.WTF. translate this bullshit. wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. fuk this can't be true. i thought they broke up. I was soo happy but now this.

Hatano doesn't even look like a human. marry a human at least. a real man. He fuckin looks like a alien. this might be rude, but this is next level shit. we just found out they were dating like few months ago and now this. I will be soo mad if YUI marries Hirofumi. [/color]Now I am happy that she is getting married. Most girls get married close to her age, but with the most ugly ass lookin guy i ever seen is another story. Is he even a man. What if he is Bi-sexual or something. Man, I am disappointed. .

(Also don't hate, cze these are words (opinion) of a true fan  when looking at the title of this thread for the first time)
I'm really disappointed with how some "yui fans" are conducting themselves (clear example here). Do not give me the "I am a true fan" bull.

@demon2 I'm sorry WHAT? Listen, i know you're very opinionated and yes you're welcome to share your thoughts but in response to not about "hating" your opinion...you are being absolutely disrespectful and totally presenting yourself as a total ass that's negative, offensive, judgemental, and discriminating.

Look at the words you're using.

doesn't even look like a human. marry a human at least. a real man. He fuckin looks like a alien......but with the most ugly ass lookin guy i ever seen is another story. Is he even a man. What if he is Bi-sexual or something. Man, I am disappointed. .
With the olympics coming to an end, we've been celebrating together as a human race equally...working towardsa future where we can embrace equality peacefully between races, genders and whatever physical differences. And such comments of yours are disgusting.

I've tolerated a lot of your strong opinions and this is probably by far the most disrespectful. I am giving you a heavy warning...this YL community has some forum rules/guidelines and you've broken 3

02. No swearing or foul language. No bashing other members here. Racists, religious or political insults will not be tolerated.
04. Do not disrespect any other celebrities here. If you want others to respect YUI, you also need to respect them. Period.
05. RESPECT everyone's opinion. You can always have arguments, but be respectful.

Aside from your distasteful words....
Her hiatus, has been barely a hiatus compared to other artists (i.e. Utada Hikaru). If you've seen the post of all her secret lives... she's been secretly active since Apr-May 2012....she's been doing what she likes. Small lives/gigs. We're all wanting new material/media released to us publicly but things are just going slow and NOT the same as it was with sony's 'YUI' project. She wants to do things her own way. She probably has to also deal with past relations with businesses and whatnot. Her project as FLOWER FLOWER is for HER ...something she wanted to do. Not something she's doing JUST FOR FANS. If you have really been following yui as YUI...you can probably tell she's put up a lot with pleasing us fans along with the business' side of the music industry. FLOWER FLOWER is really a medium for her to release her creativity while experimenting.  FF is not created to be "treating us properly"...yes it sucks as overseas/international fans who want more from them....but they are NOT obligated to do what u want

Offline GC.

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 05:13:53 AM »
wtf.WTF. translate this bullshit. wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. fuk this can't be true. i thought they broke up. I was soo happy but now this. Hatano doesn't even look like a human. marry a human at least. a real man. He fuckin looks like a alien. this might be rude, but this is next level shit. we just found out they were dating like few months ago and now this. I will be soo mad if YUI marries Hirofumi. Now I am happy that she is getting married. Most girls get married close to her age, but with the most ugly ass lookin guy i ever seen is another story. Is he even a man. What if he is Bi-sexual or something. Man, I am disappointed.

Wow that is just outright rude.
Damn, you are shallow.

(Also don't hate, cze these are words (opinion) of a true fan when looking at the title of this thread for the first time)
Are you for realsssss?!?!?!I give up, I really do.

"昨日を愛せるように今日を生きよう 明日も同じ気持ちでいたいから。"
"In order to love yesterday, let's live today without regrets. I want to live tomorrow with the same feeling as well."

Offline dso

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2014, 05:47:49 AM »

Everyone has rights to express their own opinion but that's not the way a REAL fan would do it. She doesn't belong to you, deal with it and move on. Also, you are not gonna go far in life if you continue judging people by their external appearence.

P.S: The sexual orientation comment was very out of place; take this as your first and last warning. In this community specially, since it's a worldwide one, we respect EVERYONE no matter their race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, etc. If you can't deal with that then it's better that you leave and never comeback. Thank you.

Offline CHU-LIP

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2014, 08:50:04 AM »

yui is not as shallow as you. GTFO.

Comments like this is what is wrong with society.

Tbh, I generally don't care about this news.

I just hope she continues making music... and releasing it.

:what
I'll be→ ♪ 「もし孤独に負けそうならねぇ、好きな歌を聴いてみてほしい」

♥ → ♪last.fm → ×twitter → ♫NICOとニュース

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2014, 03:36:27 PM »
Okay after reading the translation (thanks a lot, dbudy) its pretty clear that the marriage thing is complete bullshit.
Also... i think getting married after less than a year of relationship would be a bit rushed...but if they have been living all this time together maybe... ok whatever.

And yeah demon what the fuk is your problem xD
We all agree the guy is friggin ugly xD But you dont marry someone because theyre handsome...

Also, FLOWER FLOWER is the realization of yui's dream. This I can confirm 100%
If they haven't released anything yet, I'm sure they have their reasons. murajun said on twitter that they have been under a lot of problems, but hes certain they will finish this work eventually, and that it's going to be top quality.
I think not having a deadline impossed by Sony will ensure us a true masterpiece.

Maybe the only thing I agree with demon is yui's silence. Makes me wonder if she really is under a lot of pressure, or pain, or stress or she really don't give a damn about us here waiting and waiting and waiting...

Offline demon2

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2014, 04:04:58 PM »
Quote from: "dso"

Everyone has rights to express their own opinion but that's not the way a REAL fan would do it. She doesn't belong to you, deal with it and move on. Also, you are not gonna go far in life if you continue judging people by their external appearence.

P.S: The sexual orientation comment was very out of place; take this as your first and last warning. In this community specially, since it's a worldwide one, we respect EVERYONE no matter their race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, etc. If you can't deal with that then it's better that you leave and never comeback. Thank you.
Hey, did I say she belonged to me? Where did you even get that from? And the society we live in judge people by their external appearance, so you are living in the past my friend. I know its completely wrong, but to survive in this world, you have to conform to the society's beliefs and values. Society places too much value on physical appearance now days, and believe it or not, it matters. Whether you are looking for a Job and going to a Job interview, first impressions are always important, and appearance is the first thing people notice. Why is there makeup for men and woman? So people can look more beautiful. So much emphasis is placed on beauty products these days, and the Beauty Industry is a billion dollar market in developed countries. So external appearance might not be as important as internal appearance, but still it matters, and in the society we live in, it matters  a lot. People are going to be more attracted to the person who makes an effort to keep themselves in shape, and shower, and brush their hair rather than the slovenly looking person who looks like they haven't showered in days. Its human nature.  

I just want her to marry a decent guy, who is at-least average looking, because I don't want yui to regret it after. Now I don't know what her life is going to be like after she marries him, but she already had panic attacks, and one can extrapolate that she might be going through rough times. Hey, if she loves this guy  a lot and he's not a jackass, and loves her even more, then marry him. I have no problems with that because there is true love involved. However, there was news that yui and Hatano broke up their 4 months relationship, but it might have been just rumors. For god sake, this might not be true as well. All these sources are not even official and they don't even feel like releasing any official news. I am just looking out for her, because I don't want her to get hurt after, and if these rumors are true, then they have already been arguing, which led to them breaking up before. What if this happens again, after they get married. Then there might a divorce taking place. Man, I am over thinking. Fuk it. I just don't want yui to get hurt because I care about her (and that's what true fans do), and she is so cute, pretty and innocent, that he might just be taking an advantage of her.  She's strong, but I feel that she needs to be stronger.

And the sexual orientation comment is not out of place because this guy doesn't even look like he takes a shower in the morning from the pictures. These are my opinions and every one think differently. Why are you issuing me a warning? What did I do wrong? I just gave you guys what I thought about this when I read the title for the first time. Thats what they do in forums. Thats their initial purpose. Share thoughts with each other. This was my thought and if you hate it, then thats your problem. Not everyone has to agree with my opinion and I completely understand that you don't have to issue me a warning for it. I don't deserve it at all. You are a Admin, so you should know this well.

If you can't deal with me or my opinions, then don't read it in the first place. Or just say I completely disagree with you. If you can't handle it, then I think you should the one leaving because you are the one disrespecting my opinions. I have always respected other opinions before, and I think you are lacking at it. You are not gonna go far in life if you don't hear what other people have to say, and hear everyone's sides first, before deciding on something.

THANK YOU

P.S: I do apologize for the Bi-sexual part, which I felt was the only thing I said wrong.

@GC.
What makes you believe I am not a true fan? Because I was looking out for yui? Please explain.

@gotchi
Too long, not reading it.

@CHU-LIP
So you are going to make society better? How? Tell me? You are also living in the past. Physical appearance matter, and believe it or not, it will always matter. Learn how to respect other people's opinions and if you can't, then GTFO.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 04:19:59 PM by demon2 »

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2014, 04:19:48 PM »
Well, Hatano did pretty good being ugly don't you think? LOL
Argument busted.

To have arguments / breakups before marriage is positive. Helps to build a healthy relationship based on mutual understanding.

When I read yui's getting married I cried a bit. But what are we gonna do... they are gods and we are ants.

I'm a big ant though... with armor and I throw lasers from my antenas...

« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 04:23:08 PM by Kikino! »