Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic:  (Read 3310 times)

Offline MonkOfWar

(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2014, 06:45:34 PM »
Quote from: "CYBORG"
In my opinion,  this news  lacks  of  credibility. That website  does not seem
reliable. If  a  good  japanese newspaper  gives  some  news about the subject, I will  believe.
True. Let's see if other news or magazines pick up the story to corroborate. If it really happened, hope she gets better.

Offline Aki no ha

(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2014, 11:01:55 PM »
Oh, I feel really sad reading this...

When she announced the break, I thought she was just unhappy with the path her carrier was taking... but now I guess it all was affecting her much more than we could imagine... I mean, she certainly didn't expect "YUI" to come to an end like that...

Besides, there must be a lot of pressure on her now... it's not like she's a new artist, she's well known and people must be expecting a lot from her. Actually, she must be expecting a lot from herself. Something like this would be enough to mess with anyone...

Well, I just hope she takes her time and gets better. We all want to see an happy yui, just like before!

Offline RINAloid

(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2014, 11:19:00 PM »
Quote from: "Kikino!"
Quote from: "ShuujinYUlover"
Have yui a boyfriend again?

It was supposed to be Hatano Something but this report says its a member of her band so I really dont know whats going on now...

:shock
has she broken up with Hatano something, eh...??

anyway, get well soon, yui. no matter the source of this news but i hope she will be fine :3

福山雅治 | 山本彩 | CNBLUE | 嵐 | 인피니트 | #フラフラ

Offline Mirytie

(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2014, 11:26:57 PM »
I don't care about the boyfriend. I was just shocked that she took the medication with alchool when the mother and the boyfriend were at home O_O

Also, I suffer of panic attacks frequently. It doesn't effect the career or lifestyle if you took the medicine like the doctor said. I went to the hospital once because of that too. The doctor gave me peels so that, if I have an attack, I must swallow a pill and bite another. It can be dangerous to have a panic attack because your pressure rise and so on, but you just have to control it.

I hope yui rest for now. We should send messages saying that should rest and be better soon. And we shouldn't be shocked by the band boyfriend instead -.- if I were in a band like hers, I would already have a boyfriend too.

P.S.: I don't think Sorny was so bad anymore -.- mock me, but she didn't had this problems there...

Offline Tetsuo

(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2014, 01:14:41 AM »
All these news keep any fan concerned...there's really nothing much to do, except to wish her to get well soon and don't push it too much.

Offline waratte

(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2014, 01:58:05 AM »
i hope she has someone she can talk to

Offline animedream

(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2014, 09:38:02 AM »
I haven't been keeping up to date with news on Yui (shame on me)
But when I saw this on twitter I knew I had to come and see what was going on
I missed so much ;_;
and I also had a YUI music marathon yesterday too...
I wonder when the panic disorder started...? was it after the hiatus or before...

Offline d3nise

(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2014, 09:49:44 AM »
hope she gets better soon. she's probably experiencing it in the later YUI days before the hiatus? hmmm, and her "boyfriend", it's great that he's there when she needed him.  (>v<)

Offline CYBORG

(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2014, 10:16:21 AM »
Listen ! She never had  a panic disorder, this is a  malicious comment that  someone has invented
and has put  on the net.
YUI is very strong  mentally, this is why she made  so many concert tours in Japan.   :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerg

Offline dso

(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2014, 10:45:50 AM »
We got a correction from our translator cyclo. It's not a "band member" but a "band man" (musician). The japanese wording was very ambiguous so it let to confussion. Apologies for that!

Offline Cybergeron89

(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2014, 07:15:30 PM »
the whole panic disorder thing came as a shock at first
but more i think about it, with all the hiatus, time off and new direction, think it all connects together in some way

as long as she's with her friends and is being taken care off accordingly (ahem, alchohol "wink"), then chances are she's gonna be fine :)

Offline Mirytie

(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2014, 10:37:03 PM »
Quote from: "CYBORG"
Listen ! She never had  a panic disorder, this is a  malicious comment that  someone has invented
and has put  on the net.
YUI is very strong  mentally, this is why she made  so many concert tours in Japan.   :)
That has nothing to do with anything.
Even a strong person can have panic attacks now and then.
The concerts that she made has nothing to do with this either.
You could see she was very depressed in her last days as YUI. Something like this was bound to happend. Maybe she thought that if she changed a little the scenario, she would be okay, but this things can't be ignored

Why can't it be true? YUI isn't a perfect super woman.

Offline demon2

(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2014, 04:17:42 AM »
she is being reckless man. like come on. when you take medication, you should already know the side affects, and strong medications can't be taken with alcohol. i hope she feels better. she brought this to herself and all we can do is wish her well. i wish that she stays healthy and release something for fuckin god sake. i am not being selfish, but atleast release some news man. she completely shut us off. wtf right? and i don't completely trust the article also. not a reliable source.

like why is she on medication in the first place. is she depressed about maybe breaking up with her old boyfriend. maybe more personal problems. but a girl at her age has to take care of herself. she is strong but something is bugging her. i don't know what is it, but all i can say is, its a cruel world we live in. we all have problems, but we have to get through them. there is no time to stress over it. just move it and release some shit.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 04:22:20 AM by demon2 »

Offline kherubim

(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2014, 01:07:02 PM »
I hope YUI is all right. Take it easy YUI-sama, get back to your "my pace" mode...

Offline Charlotte Aves

(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2014, 11:29:17 PM »
Quote from: "demon2"
she is being reckless man. like come on. when you take medication, you should already know the side affects, and strong medications can't be taken with alcohol. i hope she feels better. she brought this to herself and all we can do is wish her well. i wish that she stays healthy and release something for fuckin god sake. i am not being selfish, but atleast release some news man. she completely shut us off. wtf right? and i don't completely trust the article also. not a reliable source.

like why is she on medication in the first place. is she depressed about maybe breaking up with her old boyfriend. maybe more personal problems. but a girl at her age has to take care of herself. she is strong but something is bugging her. i don't know what is it, but all i can say is, its a cruel world we live in. we all have problems, but we have to get through them. there is no time to stress over it. just move it and release some shit.
she's on medication because she has panic disorder
anti-depressant or mood stabilizer
...we don't know what the is the reason/cause of her illness and we can't tell when she will get fully healed,
it depends on her :)