Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sports/games which you like or follow?  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Rolling Rain

Sports/games which you like or follow?
« on: January 25, 2014, 08:45:04 PM »
I do not know whether a post like this is made already,but anyway the forum is so lonely now....

I am not much of a outdoor type so my personal favourite game is Chess.
I started to follow Tennis  because of Roger Federer and now I am a big fan of the game.I watch cricket and hockey sometimes but thats it. :cool

So whats your favourite game or sports and favourite sportsperson?

Offline Jeff

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 09:12:25 AM »
I like F1 but haven't been to a Grand Prix for a long time because for one it got ridulously expensive when it got main stream and two, the TV coverage is so good, especially now it's broadcast in HD. I've followed Lewis Hamilton since he started - he was a sensation at first but has dropped off a bit now. I've played a few games of chess in my time too. The thing that's good about chess is you don't have to be big or athletic.

Offline Rolling Rain

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 06:43:47 PM »
I am still afraid of the speeding cars.But I used to follow Michael Schumacher..hope he gets well soon

Who do u all think will win today's Australian open  final Nadal or Stan?
I want Stan to win but I think  Nadal will win
 :rolleye

EDIT:
Stan won!!?   :sayw

Yippee!!
 :good
Nadal is a great player but Stan deserved it,   I think Wawrinka is  ready to step out of   Federer
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 10:02:35 PM by Rolling Rain »

Offline zuhairi

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 06:02:21 PM »
There are so many sports/games that I like. Back in school and university, I'm a gold medalist in football/soccer, athletic, and rugby. I also play table tennis, badminton, basketball, handball and volleyball on my leisure time. Aaah..so good to be back!! Hehe

Offline Rolling Rain

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 06:12:47 PM »
Long time no see Zuhairi!!you r a gold medallist!?Wow,Thats great!!

Offline zuhairi

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 07:00:36 AM »
These are my collections. Gold medals are football, rugby and 4x400m. Hehe. Also got some silver and bronze in athletics and others.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 07:02:21 AM by zuhairi »

Offline gotchi

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 07:23:21 PM »
wow so many sport awards!

I enjoy sports....certain ones. Since I'm somewhat allergic to grass, pollen, etc. I kinda can't do the outdoors games...If i wasn't i would probably enjoy playing soccer.

But yea I enjoy basketball! We used to have a NBA team here but it got moved. I used to watch a lot during at 2000-2002 era (I really loved watching the Western Conferences w/ the Kings vs the Lakers...so good!) ...stopped and would only watch a few games here and there. Now i'm back at it full swing!

Offline zuhairi

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 06:45:51 AM »
Basketball is really tiring! Haha. I had 1 bronze for basketball and trust me, it's more tiring than others.

Before the game, i use to build up by listening to inspiring songs and eating chocolates. Hehe. I wish I could have known yui at that time. Her songs always makes me going :)

Offline Rolling Rain

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 03:46:36 PM »
^^^^Getting tired was the only reason I started playing chess-it was mentally tiring but not physically.

Offline damn

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 04:34:49 AM »
I'm from Europe so I watch Football(Soccer)...but lately my Club(AC Milan) has been so awful it's been a chore watching them and I never look forward to watching them...I'm beginning to get bored of it
Don't really watch other teams except my own that I've followed ever since I was 7 years old back in 2002
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 04:35:03 AM by damn »

Offline zuhairi

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 10:07:54 AM »
2002..back to the maldini, sheva times..i like the old ac milan..kaka and sheva would be unbeatable :)

Offline damn

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2014, 08:38:12 AM »
Quote from: "zuhairi"
2002..back to the maldini, sheva times..i like the old ac milan..kaka and sheva would be unbeatable :)

You a Milan Fan too? Cuz I know there's alot of Milan Fans in Indonesia and Malaysia
I still remember the 2003 Champions Leauge Final when we beat RuBentus
When Sheva scores the final goal
http://www.youtube.com/v/jjYPOj2hros'>

http://www.youtube.com/v/jjYPOj2hros' />

And I still remember Rui Costa's Grande Assist to Sheva against Real Madrid in 2002
http://www.youtube.com/v/3Hd-JDimI3w'>

http://www.youtube.com/v/3Hd-JDimI3w' />

I still remember Pippo's goal vs Ajax at the last minutes in the Quarter Finals
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4laf5_milan-ajax-gol-di-inzaghi-al-92_sport

I miss Maldini and Nesta :(...best defenders I have ever seen
It was so sad seeing Nesta go in 2012

**** I'm still even Nostalgic about the Ibra era lol...Ibra was awesome and so was Thiago Silva...**** the bald ***** for selling them
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 08:44:32 AM by damn »

Offline zuhairi

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 02:44:22 PM »
Aaa..i miss those moments..

I'm not a fan of a particular team but I know much about all team..

I like the old AC Milan and Lazio, but others are good too. Juve and Inter were strong on that era..

I also like Man Utd the class of 92 and The Invincible Arsenal..they were legends!

I play Football Manager game all the time and manage the teams across the globe and know about them :)

But in my country the majority will be watching English Premier League

Offline damn

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 07:28:40 AM »
Quote from: "zuhairi"
Aaa..i miss those moments..

I'm not a fan of a particular team but I know much about all team..

I like the old AC Milan and Lazio, but others are good too. Juve and Inter were strong on that era..

I also like Man Utd the class of 92 and The Invincible Arsenal..they were legends!

I play Football Manager game all the time and manage the teams across the globe and know about them :)

But in my country the majority will be watching English Premier League
Inter was a huge failure around that era lol....I still remember how they lost the 2001/02 Serie A in the last match xD
I hate Juventus...fucking thieves...no wonder they are called "Ladri"(Italian for "Thieves") and no wonder their team uniforms resemble prison uniforms lol
Juventus have done so much damage to this sport...it's crazy
As much as I hate/hated Inter cuz they're our rivals...Juventus are on a whole different levels...they are cancer to Football(Soccer)
I mean good god...the things they have gotten away with is just unreal...the whole 2006 Calciopoli Incident was disgraceful...Juventus single-handedly ruined the reputation of the Italian Football

Ugh...**** Juventus...lol
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 07:29:35 AM by damn »

Offline zuhairi

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2014, 04:28:42 AM »
Haha yes I agree with you..that incident really disgraceful..

I only like some of their player..Inter got Ronaldo and Recoba while Juve got Nedved and Zidane..

AC is great..but I kind of admire the Eriksson's Lazio squad with Peruzzi, Veron, Crespo..that was more like a dream team to me..even Nesta was there before he moved to AC..But unfortunately it doesn't last long..