Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The revelation of PlayStation 4, first time ever.  (Read 1518 times)

Offline zuhairi

The revelation of PlayStation 4, first time ever.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 07:44:55 AM »
I've sold my ps3..haha..now playing RE Revelations on pc  :good  :good

Offline Rolling Rain

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 06:36:17 PM »
I didn't buy PS4.....

my PS3  is to close to me(even though I don't like to play a lot with the PSs).....

Offline zuhairi

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2013, 01:04:32 AM »
Do you have a jailbreak version of ps3 in your country?

Offline Rolling Rain

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2013, 07:08:56 PM »
@zuhairi -Yes,I think so ,I don't know much about it though- I did say I am not interested in pss to a large extent( I am just attached to my ps3 because,it has been with me for a long time

Offline zuhairi

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2013, 10:13:03 PM »
Jailbreak version is a version where you don't need to buy the original blu-ray..all the games will be stored in your ps3 hdd..

Mine one is the original version..1 game will cost 200myr while the jailbreak game cost only 10myr..

Offline damn

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2013, 08:57:43 AM »
PS4 is an essential purchase for me...I'll have to buy it one day cuz Kingdom Hearts 3 will come out and that shit WILL ROCK

Xbox One on the other hand sucks...Microsoft is treating their customers like crap it's unbelievable
Quote from: "zuhairi"
I've sold my ps3..haha..now playing RE Revelations on pc  :good  :good
Shame on you for supporting Capcom :ph43r:
Capcom are greedy scum who don't give a shit for their customers nowadays(Marvel vs Capcom 3 having to pay for Disk-Locked Content that is already in your Disk being an example)
And what they have done to Megaman for the last 3 years is inexcusable and just adds to why Capcom sucks and is hated nowadays

They used to be a good company...now they're just greedy scumbags like EA,Activision,Microsoft etc.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 09:03:55 AM by damn »

Offline zuhairi

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2013, 06:58:54 AM »
Yeah looks like it..I just play it because I'm feeling nostalgic bout it..no more than that..

I have never supported a company because I never bought an original games especially on pc..hahaha

Offline damn

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2013, 10:36:38 AM »
Yeah looks like it..I just play it because I'm feeling nostalgic bout it..no more than that..

I have never supported a company because I never bought an original games especially on pc..hahaha
Yeah...Activision and EA do this sort of crap too...it's got to end...whatever happened to the good 'ol days when you payed for a game and it was actually a full game :rolleyes:

@ 2nd line Good  :clap

Though Steam is a good service which offers games legally for reasonable prices...especially the Steam Summer Sales yearly which are insane...I must get a Good PC someday

For good games I'd recommend the Batman Arkham Games...if you're a Batman Fan...heck even if you're not they're awesome and alot of fun  :good

Offline zuhairi

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2013, 07:03:44 AM »
Yeah I've played Arkham City/Asylum..it's really good, but I don't like the free roam with missions..sometimes I just got lost..haha

The only difficulties with pc is the requirement. You need to keep up with the system requirement or else you won't enjoy the game to the max. Especially the graphic card.

If new games released, they will release with improvement on the graphic. So it's really expensive to keep up with the requirement.

Offline damn

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2013, 09:31:14 AM »
The only difficulties with pc is the requirement. You need to keep up with the system requirement or else you won't enjoy the game to the max. Especially the graphic card.

If new games released, they will release with improvement on the graphic. So it's really expensive to keep up with the requirement.
Actually that's where you're wrong my friend :)

I did research on this stuff and a good enough graphics card(doesn't have to be latest version) can run most games at Max and if some new games come out that have better graphics and that your computer doesn't meet capabilities to run it on Max Mode...then you can run it on High or Medium with no Problem
I mean High and Medium still look damn good and games that require to update your Computer don't come out in a Frequent basis....PC Games still use only 2 GB Ram after all

In fact most PC Gamers I've met online say they update their graphics card every 5 years or so...sometimes 7 years...that's like a Console's Lifespan...so yeah

And keep in mind that High and Medium in PC is better graphics than the Consoles 90% of the time

As for the Free Roam...eh...I get used to it after a while...I mean this isn't as big as GTA and you do have a Map which helps anyways.I love solving the riddles haha...so awesome...such a sense of achievement when you find the next Riddler Trophy
These games are pure fanservice for us Batman Fans...so many references even to obscure villians such as Calendar Man...and the Interview Tapes are hilarious
Riddler's First Interview Tape always cracks me up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wFiABqDfjQ

And after the release of The Dark Knight a Film which I hated(but others liked apparently) Arkham Asylum was like a gift from the heavens to me
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 09:33:27 AM by damn »

Offline zuhairi

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2013, 06:20:29 PM »
Oh I see..

Right now I'm playing Dead Space 3 on medium graphic. Looks good but I like to play on max graphic. It's kind of lagging when playing on high. Yes my graphic card is now 4 years old. Just like you said, it's still working fine.

Yeah lots of people like The Dark Knight but I can understand your point of view. Just like I hate Wolverine in the movie but most of the people like it. Come on, he supposed to be a beast, not a lover that they made him look like in the film..hahaha

Offline damn

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2013, 07:10:54 PM »
You may like this review of The Wolverine Movie then
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdoLIM5usBo

Offline zuhairi

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2013, 11:14:57 PM »
Haha spot on!

Any recommendation for pc games?

Offline damn

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2013, 03:41:25 PM »
I dunno I'm more of a Noob Gamer then you :P...check online for the top rated games or so...since you're an FPS fan you might like Deus Ex Human Revolution

Since I don't have a good PC I can't run games like that :P
I like this game called "Super Meat Boy" for the PC it's a Platformer...really hard and challenging and addicting

Also this one is old but very underrated a personal favorite of mine and one I'm very nostalgic about :D
Jazz Jackrabbit 2(1998) PC
Developers:Epic Games(Formerly Epic MegaGames) they are the guys who did Gears of War series recently

It's a Platformer Shooter...really fun...has some awesome music too

Gameplay Footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGITBBoN7Cw