Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Madness & Me  (Read 405 times)

Offline derricktan

Madness & Me
« on: May 09, 2013, 04:11:27 AM »
Lost my previous account, didn't use it for quite some time. Anyways, Hello ~ ~ ~ To you guys out there reading this thread. I'm Derrick, it's my real name. I did some works before, had uploaded some here but kinda slacked and had totally forgotten about them. Well, I'll throw in some works to let ya know who I am. Add me at Facebook if you like my drawings.

Hahas, remember me? I did this one alright...

This one too! Yes, I'm lunarchords...

Did this so long ago, wonder if anyone remembers this... Takashi Tsukamoto

Another pic of Takashi Tsukamoto, the guy acted in Taiyou no Uta.

Oguri Shun, also did this around the same time...drew their faces too wide though... I think I did a fan story here, but kinda lost the script for it, didn't manage to continue it. Was something about a friction story of YUI when she was still performing along the streets i think. Main character is Oguri Shun, Takashi Tsukamoto is his best friend and Maki Horikita is Takashi Tsukamoto's Sister. Oguri Shun met YUI and his life started to change. Can't remember much after this part...

Maki Horikita, Custom hairstyle by me. Also did it back then, this was the most closest match from all those drawings... Meant the face though... Alright, it's still quite off but it's at least good to look at...

Anyways, here's my facebook account. ( https://www.facebook.com/DDRevolution ) Should be able to view my photos, I'm the fat guy that appears the most there. Also remember to view my other drawings in my albums. I'm into anime-style drawings at the moment, do enjoy those drawings too. That's it guys, thanks for reading my post. Here's are some fan art i did, do enjoy...

One Piece - Luffy & Merry-Go, no space for the rest of the crew though...

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Haruhi of course...

Bleach - Orihime

Bleach - Rukia

Bleach - Rangiku Matsumoto

The Knight in the Area/Area no Kishi - Scene from the anime lol...

Hope to hang out with you guys again some other time, till next time then.