Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: advice?  (Read 632 times)

Offline waratte

advice?
« on: March 03, 2013, 01:47:12 PM »
short version: i need to talk to someone i haven't talked to in a long time

this is just something i have to do, you know?

Offline demon2

advice?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 03:06:12 PM »
long version please........

Offline waratte

advice?
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 03:43:13 AM »
i obviously couldn't tell her how i feel while she had a boyfriend, but now she doesn't.  if i wait too long she'll just get another boyfriend eventually, so i need to talk to her

i just want her to be happy

so my question is, how do i talk to her even though we haven't talked in a long time?  this is what I am trying to figure out

Offline Kikino!

advice?
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 06:18:50 AM »
facebook chat

Offline Elrinz

advice?
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 10:53:25 AM »
yep. agreed.facebook chat. As safe as one can be  :hee
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 10:53:52 AM by Elrinz »

Offline vplt

advice?
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 05:24:27 PM »
Go straight to her and talk to her. Have the b***s and see what happens

Offline bleach86

advice?
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 06:23:15 PM »
i agree with everyone .. start with fb chat and see where things go from there ... but also dont act like her best friend ... make your intentions clear

Offline harry

advice?
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 02:08:21 PM »
Chat. Ask her out. Have dinner. Go somewhere. By that time you should know yourself when to confess. You will have that "it's now or never" feeling. If that occur, then hopefully you have the courage to do so. Good luck.

Offline amethyst.jr91

advice?
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 12:03:15 PM »
Ask her out. The place must be her favorite place or somewhere comfortable to have a chat. It would be great if it's a romantic dinner, but I don't recommend that.

Talk about things you both do while you were away. The topics would come as you have a chat so just talk. Or you can ask her story and listen to what she'd say. Enough, I think.

I recommend not to confess already. Try confessing after asking her out several time until you can tell that she's comfortable hanging out with you. You'll know when the time comes.

Well, facebook chat can be a good start, but make it just like saying hi or just have a little chat. Don't try making a long conversation. It can annoy her, maybe she's busy or something. You don't know what people think through internet. You can have a really long conversation, as long as you want, when you meet her.

I'm not a love consultant, but that's my suggestion. The rest is up to you  :good