Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FLOWER FLOWER  (Read 38392 times)

Offline gotchi

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #480 on: January 23, 2014, 12:25:09 PM »
Yui was dressed up for this night's performance. She was wearing a very loose blouse that exposed the area below the collar bone...as we normally don't see her wear that type of clothing with that "much exposure"

Offline Deenz

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #481 on: January 23, 2014, 01:15:29 PM »
Quote from: "gotchi"
Yui was dressed up for this night's performance. She was wearing a very loose blouse that exposed the area below the collar bone...as we normally don't see her wear that type of clothing with that "much exposure"
Wow, and I can't get to see that. :(
Is the reason why she isn't releasing any albums with her new band because of the lack of financial sponsorship?

Offline GC.

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #482 on: January 23, 2014, 10:40:04 PM »
Quote from: "Deenz"
Quote from: "gotchi"
Wow, and I can't get to see that. :(
Is the reason why she isn't releasing any albums with her new band because of the lack of financial sponsorship?
There are hints that they releasing an album this year and they've been filming PV so just sit tight :)

"昨日を愛せるように今日を生きよう 明日も同じ気持ちでいたいから。"
"In order to love yesterday, let's live today without regrets. I want to live tomorrow with the same feeling as well."

Offline gotchi

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #483 on: March 24, 2014, 05:32:02 AM »