Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FLOWER FLOWER  (Read 38376 times)

Offline nana

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 01:38:29 PM »
I'm not sure 100% about it..probably she just want to do something in her hiatus time...and just in time her friends in "flower flower" already asked her to perform there before she announced her hiatus...because if it's called hiatus, it's usually a long period of time..

Or maybe it's right...she is tired being a solo artist and want to be in a band...she's totally the opposite of many artist....usually the lead vocal or someone in a group or band decided to do a solo career after the band disband or do the solo career when they still on a band.....

Another problem will arise for us (probably)...if the rumor was true that she's joined the band...do we still only address her as YUI or one of the "flower flower" member band....because personally I think that if she already want to quit as YUI...she might be don't want people, especially fans got so many attention only about her when she's joining the band..
Quote from: "gacon"
YUI's band "Flower Flower" seems to have appeared in the live house Tobiiri of the Kansai region yesterday (09th). She appeared with a short and black haircut, and official debut will happen later this year according to the agency. (Source Mezamashi TV)

=> Everytime she wants " a short and black haircut" , she will go to a hiatus XD   just kidding!
hahahaha...seems a sign for her hiatus maybe?

but..I think so too personally....I also like to cut my hair short to start some new beginning...because it seems fresh and lively!!! :cool
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 01:44:36 PM by nana »

Offline paku

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 01:52:42 PM »
Quote from: "gie_argi"
finally after hiatus for a long long time she's back
lol XD

Offline fighting

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 03:13:25 PM »
hear so excited, I really want to see her new form XD

Offline Kikino!

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 04:49:55 PM »
Some things to have into consideration.

YUI has been playing in secret as FLOWER FLOWER for quite some time. (Months)
YUI started this, because, apparently, Sony wouldn't allow her to release the music she wanted to do. As you can conclude from the latest interviews, she had problems with the tie-ups and the way they forced her to change her songs to fit the needs of each client.
Despite the above, she is still on a contract with Sony and Stardust.
Of course Sony wouldn't let het go just like that, and probably they came to an agreement
She has been playing her "new songs" in small venues, testing them with small audiences where many of her friends involved in the music world are present.
The barrier formed by Sony between YUI and her fans is gone for now. YUI's music is being performed in its purest form, directly from YUI to the group of very very lucky fans that have been able to see her in these concerts.
It is still not clear if FLOWER FLOWER is the name of a band. she has indeed  played with a band before, but most of the time she plays alone with her guitar, also as FLOWER FLOWER , so it could be an alias just for her as well.

When is she going to "debut" again is still not decided. But now that this news has been leaked (I thnk this was not YUI's intention just yet) they will have to come up with an official statement sooner or later, because there are too many rumours and faux information piling up, and some fans are already feeling that YUI is going the wrong way, based only in biased opinions.

For the time being I just want to see her new haircut xD
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 02:06:24 AM by Kikino! »

Offline kojouaoi

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 05:20:14 PM »
Maybe YUI will create her new label like AYAKA did when she returned from hiatus?? And just like last time YUI appears after her hiatus, she cuts her hair short... :/ One way or another, no matter what kind of music she produces and let her fans hear, as long as she's free from anxiety and trouble I will welcome to hear her songs. As long as she's free from chains... :D

Offline Kikino!

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 05:23:56 PM »
Sorry, edited my post xD
She is still under Sony xD

Offline tsunvun86

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 05:32:40 PM »
Finally cat out of the bag :P Kinda excited though. Let's see how her music will sound this time.

Offline bonzai

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 06:26:20 PM »
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 06:26:41 PM by bonzai »

Offline ShuujinYUlover

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 07:25:55 PM »
OMG anxious *-*

Offline CYBORG

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 08:10:24 PM »
Kikino, where are  the interviews which say that YUI  had problems with SONY ?
I still have not seen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zerg

Offline bonzai

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 08:24:17 PM »
100 people at the audience? And nobody had the idea to take some photos?  :angry

But flower flower or YUI with e.u band. I don't really get the hole "facing new challenges" thing.

Time will tell. Waiting of her next diary entry :)

//Edit

踏入2013年, YUI最新消息, YUI將以flower flower名命重新出發. 早前flower flower通過朋友安排於Kobe, Osaka及Kyoto於live house表演, 用acoustic guitar伴隨唱出5-6首新歌, 加上一頭短髮以全新型像再次出現給歌迷驚喜.

Source: Sony Music Entertainment Hong Kong

Now it's official: 2013 will be the year of flowers :D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 09:43:36 PM by bonzai »

Offline Mirytie

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 10:25:38 PM »
Quote from: "nana"
I'm not sure 100% about it..probably she just want to do something in her hiatus time...and just in time her friends in "flower flower" already asked her to perform there before she announced her hiatus...because if it's called hiatus, it's usually a long period of time..
When she was talking about hiatus, she was talking about "YUI" and she "Yui Yoshioka" was to begin her new project.
So, if she comes back in a band it will be with her real name, I think and not with her stage name "YUI", I think. Or with a new stage name.

And I think the chalenge that she was talking about is showing her musics to the public without any supervision. Just from her to the public. It was because of that she said she didn't know if people would like her new self.
That's just my opinion with the information given U_U
Because it isn't official yet, I can't say for sure.

P.S.: I really want to see her haircut  :sry

Offline yuian26

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 11:04:25 PM »
I've already posted this topic/thread before (way back some months), but it had been removed..  :angry
I posted some Pictures of YUI playing in a Band, as Guitarist, not VOCALS.. :angry
she was wearing a Mini-Shorts..  :shock

I can't recall what's the Source I get those photos..
I hope it will be Back, for those who wanted to see it.. :please

BTW I will support YUI whatever she wanted to do..
Fight! :please

Offline bonzai

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2013, 11:14:45 PM »
Quote from: "yuian26"
I've already posted this topic/thread before (way back some months), but it had been removed..  :angry
I posted some Pictures of YUI playing in a Band, as Guitarist, not VOCALS.. :angry

those?

Offline gie_argi

FLOWER FLOWER
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2013, 11:23:16 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Quote from: "bonzai"
Quote from: "yuian26"

those?
AAAAAAAAND IT'S GONE!!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:01:56 AM by Kikino! »