Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: YUI Artist Books  (Read 12188 times)

Offline Kikino!

YUI Artist Books
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2013, 03:18:24 AM »
That guy's gestures are friggin annoying stop moving your hands like that!! XD

Offline chanz

YUI Artist Books
« Reply #136 on: May 24, 2013, 02:50:34 AM »
Guys, if CDJapan still selling the book does that mean it is still available?

I think I'll go with GIFT after reading through this thread. WANT MORE PICTURES!! :DD

I'm just afraid there is no stock cuz CDJapan doesn't state its available quantity.

YUI - GIFT

This is my first time experience buying from CDJapan, thus feel a bit wary.  :rolleye

Offline NrXIII

YUI Artist Books
« Reply #137 on: May 24, 2013, 07:12:26 AM »
@ chanz:

As long as an article at cdjapan isn't marked as 'out of stock' or an explicit number of remaining ones is given in the description it will be available without problems.
And if you order right now you'll get an extra amount of bonus points they offer with selected books like GIFT. Lucky one^^

I had no difficulties with the service at cdjapan until now and can recommend them. Articles you order are packed well and send on time. If you've got questions remaining feel free to ask or take a look at their Help section:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/help/index.html

Offline bleach86

YUI Artist Books
« Reply #138 on: May 24, 2013, 11:28:04 AM »
yea looks like they do have stock as what was mentioned. It also says 1-2 days time that means it shouldnt take too long to arrive. I highly recommend CDJapan they are very reliable, good packaging and they always include the bonuses e.g. posters!

Offline chanz

YUI Artist Books
« Reply #139 on: May 24, 2013, 11:32:53 AM »
Thanks NrXIII & bleach86!

I'm going to buy it with GReeeeN's new album, expecting to get it within June or July. I read on the net everyone said cdjapan is reliable as well.

edit: just receive my package yesterday 20th June... :clap  :suki  :suki
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 10:52:41 AM by chanz »

Offline MonkOfWar

YUI Artist Books
« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2014, 09:40:40 PM »
Hello Good-bye, YUI just arrived in the post for me from YesAsia. To be honest I only bought it becoz I wanted to get free shipping for my three re-issue Sally Yeh albums!

Now that I have both Thank you for your Love and Hello, Goodbye YUI, I can honestly say that TYFYL is miles better than HGY. The lay out of the 204 page HGY is about 6-7 pics, a lot of interview text only pages, followed by another 6-7 pictures. The presentation of the 240 page TYFYL is just superior - pictures on nearly EVERY PAGE to accompany the text and just outnumbering HGY by scores.

My edition of HGY has silver title words but no postcards.... and the plastic obi sleeve got ripped in transit. Had to do ghetto repairs with scotch tape!