Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: NINKI ratings for the week of 12/5  (Read 1213 times)

Offline LittleFallenAngel

NINKI ratings for the week of 12/5
« on: November 30, 2012, 06:08:08 PM »
01. 402.60 EXILE Exile Best Hits-Love Side/Soul Side
02. 156.6 YUI  Green Garden Pop
03. 156.0 YUI  Orange Garden Pop

04. 88.30 Ayumi Hamasaki Again
05.61.20 Big Bang Special Final in Dome Memorial Collection

Note 1:
The NINKI ratings are the results of a POLL conducted by Oricon indicating degree of interest/degree of purchase intention in an upcoming release. Although the ratings are never a true reflection of sales, it does give a strong prediction about where the single/album will place in terms of popularity amongst the Japanese public. However, they are NOT an indication of how it will perform in terms of chart positioning and total sales for the week.

Note 2:
According to Oricon's note under the NINKI page, Oricon researches about 870,000 of its members by random sampling of 400 members in their 10s until 40s. 50 men and 50 women are chosen randomly to participate in each age group. (However, some popular artists have had NINKI exceeding 500, so we can only assume that Oricon has extended the polling to around 600/700 people now.)
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/na/w/2012-11-30/

Good luck to YUI! I'm not going to pay attention to both of the best albums ninki rating. Ninki is just prediction not a sale indicator.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 06:11:49 PM by LittleFallenAngel »

Offline dso

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 07:18:57 PM »
Looking good! I doubt she is able to beat EXILE's best but if she gets #2 and #3 that's fine as well :) I just hope the sales are good.

P.S Take that Ayumi!! xD

Offline kojouaoi

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 07:31:29 PM »
Is EXILE that good? hmn... But it's good that YUI appears in both 2 and 3 ranking spots. We'll have to cheer and pray for her sales to reach the top spot! Thanks for the info LittleFallenAngel! :)

Offline fmv13

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 09:01:50 PM »
I hope this Poll would come true because she will beat Ayumi XD
But I hope this Poll would be false because I want her album beat EXILE , LOL =P

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 04:27:12 AM »
Quote from: "kojouaoi"
Is EXILE that good? hmn... But it's good that YUI appears in both 2 and 3 ranking spots. We'll have to cheer and pray for her sales to reach the top spot! Thanks for the info LittleFallenAngel! :)

EXILE do sell well. Their album this year sold 700k, and their album last year, as well, sold 700k.  *their music is good, too* However, this best album of theirs is a ripoff.  :angry

@fmv13 I'm 100% sure YUI will get both #2 & #3. However, I hope she surprises us. Remember Ninki is not a sale indicator just a poll done weekly on new releases. YUI can still be #1 & #2.  :good

Ayumi Hamasaki is not a threat. Her sales keep decreasing with each release. Plus, She is releasing a mini album not a full album. This past month Hamasaki, as well, released a mini album, which it sold 64,841 in the first week. It was the first time in a long time for her to rank #4 on weekly chart.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:39:27 AM by LittleFallenAngel »

Offline Minna Sora no Shita

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 05:42:32 AM »
I'm sure YUI's going to do better than Ayu...but there's EXILE, so no #1... :(

It seems this autumn has been really competitive...

Offline ShuujinYUlover

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 01:30:10 PM »
YUI above ayu? looooool

Offline RCynic

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 01:42:44 PM »
Quote from: "LittleFallenAngel"
Ayumi Hamasaki is not a threat. Her sales keep decreasing with each release. Plus, She is releasing a mini album not a full album. This past month Hamasaki, as well, released a mini album, which it sold 64,841 in the first week. It was the first time in a long time for her to rank #4 on weekly chart.
While I've never been a big ayu fan, I have to express how depressing this kind of sounds. Not to be a Debby downer, but it's just a reminder to me that the mighty can eventually fall to a degree.

And I will admit that I don't know exile too well other than what my sister described to me. I will have to say that her criticisms of exile do kind of rub off on me and for that I do hope YUI beats them too haha.

Offline summersong

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 09:21:23 AM »
At the moment, I'm looking at the Oricon charts. The official sales for YUI's albums won't come in until tomorrow, but I can convey that it's somewhat accurate. YUI will stay in the top 3, but Exile will stay 1. Did Exile just sell their album today too? It's just something I want to know.

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 10:15:13 AM »
Quote from: "summersong"
At the moment, I'm looking at the Oricon charts. The official sales for YUI's albums won't come in until tomorrow, but I can convey that it's somewhat accurate. YUI will stay in the top 3, but Exile will stay 1. Did Exile just sell their album today too? It's just something I want to know.
The charts are out. Yes, EXILE release the same day as YUI (Dec 5th).

Hamasaki releases her mini album on the 8th.