Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Xenosaga  (Read 785 times)

Offline kawaii_yumi

Xenosaga
« on: May 04, 2012, 02:13:59 PM »
Do you know Xenosaga? Have u play this?
me? i play only Xenosaga Episode I. I want to buy Xenosaga II and III but i guess it's face out/not available now...
It's a very good game when i watch this Xenosaga II and III on Youtube...

Offline Elrinz

Xenosaga
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 09:58:46 AM »
yea! i played xenosaga.
The first episode kinda sucked for me though. I think i couldn't even finish it due to super hard boss fight at the end and not enough resources. im not sure. its back maybe 10years already??
I thought i would drop episode 2 and 3 due to how horrible 1 is . but i gave them a try. boy was i wrong.. 2 and 3 is way awesome. THe animation and drawing was improved vastly! not to mention... the main got hotter and hotter from 2 and 3. hahahaha.
overall i liked the story and its good for old fashion rpg lovers (like me)
you should give it a go on 2 and 3.
but seriously.. 1 was horrible

Offline kawaii_yumi

Xenosaga
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 01:46:17 PM »
Quote from: "Elrinz"
yea! i played xenosaga.
The first episode kinda sucked for me though. I think i couldn't even finish it due to super hard boss fight at the end and not enough resources. im not sure. its back maybe 10years already??
I thought i would drop episode 2 and 3 due to how horrible 1 is . but i gave them a try. boy was i wrong.. 2 and 3 is way awesome. THe animation and drawing was improved vastly! not to mention... the main got hotter and hotter from 2 and 3. hahahaha.
overall i liked the story and its good for old fashion rpg lovers (like me)
you should give it a go on 2 and 3.
but seriously.. 1 was horrible
Yeaaa.. like u said Xenosaga 1 is Horrible... the boss are hard to defeat...
and BTW... where do you buy them??

Offline Elrinz

Xenosaga
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 10:35:28 AM »
agreed! if a game is not well balanced... not only bosses are hard to defeat, its IMPOSSIBLE.  i mean. .even with hardwork from buffing up ur characters u cant even defeat it. if i remember correctly.. they werent enough items to survive and theres no shop around and ur stuck there.
no items, no hp, no mana(?) and worst of all.. no shop.
So at the end i dint manage to defeat the last boss eventhough i was willing to spend hours on buffing up my characters to defeat him =.="

Offline kawaii_yumi

Xenosaga
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 12:09:12 PM »
i agree... Xenosaga 1 is sucks... when im playing this... the boss's are hard to defeat... much wasted time u know?
hey, where do you buy them? pls answer my question... :)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 12:09:35 PM by kawaii_yumi »

Offline Elrinz

Xenosaga
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 09:57:30 AM »
if the boss is defeatable i would say its not a waste of time. but its IMPOSSIBLE to defeat! hahaha

gomen forgot to answer that question =p
its old already, i buy it locally in my country at gaming stores.

if you cant find it anywhere u can try ebay or any auction sites

Offline kawaii_yumi

Xenosaga
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 01:14:10 PM »
eheheh... it's ok ne... im so sorry too... :)