Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: where to get hcyl guitar score in singapore  (Read 388 times)

Offline namechange

where to get hcyl guitar score in singapore
« on: March 30, 2012, 12:23:12 AM »
hey..does anyone know where to get the hcyl guitar score in singapore .i went onto kinokuniya website and i only found the band score.

Offline AznGFXboy

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 03:04:13 AM »
you have a Kinokuniya in SG too? just do what I do then. you can go to the store and ask them to special order it for you. just give them the ISBN number.

Offline GC.

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 07:54:49 AM »
Well if you can't find any in Singapore then you can try buying online. There's many places where you can get them:
Amazon.co.jp
CDJapan
YesAsia

"昨日を愛せるように今日を生きよう 明日も同じ気持ちでいたいから。"
"In order to love yesterday, let's live today without regrets. I want to live tomorrow with the same feeling as well."

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 04:43:32 PM »
Special ordering is horribly expensive. Just go online to any of the links GC gave ya.

Offline namechange

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 06:48:23 PM »
Quote from: "MonkOfWar"
Special ordering is horribly expensive. Just go online to any of the links GC gave ya.
What extra charges do they have

Offline AznGFXboy

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 06:54:24 PM »
Quote from: "MonkOfWar"
really? the Kinokuniya here doesn't charge me anything extra. no shipping charges, nothing(well, except tax, obviously). and I also get 10% off with membership card.

EDIT: oh and i have to say that buying online is more expensive in my case. both amazon(jp) and cdjapan charge me about $30 for shipping(for the score book, anyway. man, shipping to US is painfully expensive). yesasia has free shipping, but the book cost like...$20 more than on cdjapan and amazon (why is that, anyway? to make up for shipping charges?). and even though yesasia have free shipping, it's their standard shipping so it takes awhile to receive the product. when i order from kinokuniya, they have it ready for me just a couple of days after release.

because of this, I order from CDJapan if I'm getting something like limited/first press edition to make sure I get one and get it fast. otherwise, I special order from Kinokuniya. it's fast and no extra charges.

well, this is only my experience with the Kinokuniya here. not sure about the one in SG.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 07:24:18 PM by AznGFXboy »

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 10:28:20 PM »
I only said that becoz the Japan Center bookshop in London would have charged a huge add on fee if they spec ordered the ILY scorebook when I first asked years ago.

I suppose different countries have diverse policies and pricing if you order something online or ask a shop to specifically get. Whichever works out.

Offline AznGFXboy

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 03:21:57 AM »
^i see. well, i agree. just do whatever works best.

Offline dso

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 04:11:38 AM »
I wish I had a kinokuniya here to be able to order all the mags and books... T.T

P.S: Yes, Yesasia prices are higher to deal with the free shipping money loose, so you really don't get much advantage except in some cases where you order a lot of stuff.

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 06:52:30 PM »
For Yesasia, as long as your items add up to qualify for free shipping, the price isn't too bad. Unfortunately posters don't qualify for free shipping, so I didn't buy the HCYL poster.

Finally got Scandal Show album 22 days after the shipping notification. Damn UK post/customs for sitting on it for so long!

I'll like to see a Kinokuniya in UK too!