Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Why the Sony Music Japan claiming the videos of YUI on Youtube?  (Read 1295 times)

Offline kawaii_yumi

Why the Sony Music Japan claiming the videos of YUI on Youtube?
« on: December 27, 2011, 01:53:19 PM »
I was uploading on Youtube a YUI Video (Green a.live) then a few weeks they remove my video there  :what  :what  :what
So i was shocking they remove it... and i was thinking *why they remove the video??* :shock  :shock
Please answer!!
(Sorry im not good in english)

Offline Kikino!

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 01:00:34 AM »
Sony will always delete YUI videos, I reccomend you not to upload PVs because your account will be banned soon ot later.
Sony is just affraid of youtube, sadly. Even covers or remixes can be taken down.

Guys in the US has got to stop SOPA or things are going to get shit serious.

Offline kawaii_yumi

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 11:52:19 AM »
Thanks Kikino! i hope u dont banned me because i was just asking...   :sry  :sry  :sry
Sorry 'bout that...  :sry  :sry  :sry

Offline NrXIII

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 04:36:05 PM »
It's because of copyright violation too.
There's a huge mass of software spread out there, which allows you to download Youtube-videos or just the audiostream of the video for free.
In this way it's easy to get songs without paying for an original cd...
Surely the Internet gives you many opportunities to gain free access to official released material like everybody knows. But to ban videos on Youtube is a way of 'protection' that can be controlled very easily by a label.
Furthermore Sony won't earn any money when a video they produced is to watch on an site like Youtube, that doesn't requir payment for using.

Offline kawaii_yumi

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 06:02:04 PM »
Thank you ki-chan and NrXIII. Really helps me... :)