Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How Crazy Your Love official all songs done  (Read 2113 times)

Offline MonkOfWar

How Crazy Your Love official all songs done
« on: December 03, 2011, 08:00:53 PM »
I imagine this will appear 3 months after the album's release date [Feb or Mar]. When it publishes anyone with sharper eyes do shout out! I refer to the guitar score book [Gitaa Hikigatari] rather than the band score.

Offline AznGFXboy

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 01:42:04 PM »
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4636881710/ref=pe_2102_27428432_snp_dp

according to amazon, it's being released on the 11th, about a week. too bad, your 3 month theory may be wrong xD

it's green this time. although, i'm surprised they're still starting from feel my soul. i thought they might start off fresh with just the latest songs cause the book is getting pretty thick for a music book now, imo. plus, it's getting more expensive as it gets thicker. for people like me who buy each one, we're paying more for a bunch of sheets we already have.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:54:34 PM by AznGFXboy »

Offline gotchi

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 03:55:13 PM »
ah yea, but I LIKE THE GREEN hahahaha

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 11:54:30 PM »
Quote from: "AznGFXboy"
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4636881710/ref=pe_2102_27428432_snp_dp

according to amazon, it's being released on the 11th, about a week. too bad, your 3 month theory may be wrong xD

it's green this time. although, i'm surprised they're still starting from feel my soul. i thought they might start off fresh with just the latest songs cause the book is getting pretty thick for a music book now, imo. plus, it's getting more expensive as it gets thicker. for people like me who buy each one, we're paying more for a bunch of sheets we already have.
I looked at the release dates of HITS album and HITS scorebook, they were two months apart [July, Sept respectively]. This time it's a month and 9 days. Fast!

Yeah I do concur that the book's getting thick. I've got the ILY and HITS scorebook, and I only benefit from having new songs starting from Summer Song and a slight change to the colour pages depicting past releases and equipment.

Yet, I can't wait to lay my hands on official scores.... unofficial tabs with a chord shape written over the lyrics aren't very easy to follow without rhythm markers and not always accurate.

I'd wait for YesAsia to have it, becoz Amazon.jp has horrendous delivery charges.

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 06:46:07 PM »
How Crazy Your Love all songs done is here in YesAsia!!!!!

This is the cover of the guitar score for people playing the vocal section (YUI part). It's not the band score - those books are arranged by album order, rather than singles + B side and album song order as in the 'all songs done'.

I would seriously consider buying it for collector purposes but AznGFXboy, you may be better at scanning it than I am...

Offline GC.

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 07:16:52 AM »
Why do you post this, now I'm tempted to get it once again >_< But its

"昨日を愛せるように今日を生きよう 明日も同じ気持ちでいたいから。"
"In order to love yesterday, let's live today without regrets. I want to live tomorrow with the same feeling as well."

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 06:37:26 PM »
It qualifies for free shipping if you choose saver delivery no? But

Offline AznGFXboy

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 05:43:10 AM »
yeah, I was hesitant on buying it with that kind of price...BUT I CAN'T NOT BUY IT. for collecting sake, I ordered it xD
there goes my wallet again.

EDIT: omg, and I just realized I still owe cyclo money for my YL t-shirt :shock
sorry cyclo, please wait a bit longer for me to refill my wallet again @@
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:47:07 AM by AznGFXboy »

Offline AznGFXboy

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 05:21:35 PM »
alright! i just got my copy and man, it was pricey just for this last thin layer of pages. anyway, i'll try to scan the new pages sometime during the coming week.

on another note...I took a look at the equipment pages and...YUI has a new YAMAHA guitar? did i miss it sometime back or does no one know about it? apparently, she has a LS26.

one thing they did this time that I like though is that they decided to add in YUI's effects board setup as well. it's pretty plain this time around though. just two tuners, an acoustic preamp, a volume, booster, and overdrive pedal. if I am guessing correctly from the text description, it's apparently her setup for the 5th tour.

ANYWAY, just give me a few days and I should have scans up =)

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 07:33:09 PM »
Did you get from Amazon.jp or YesAsia? Mine's on the way....

Offline AznGFXboy

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 06:01:20 AM »
actually, to save myself from shipping charges, I went to my local japantown bookstore and had them special order it for me. exactly where they get their stuff, I have no idea. also, with membership card, I get 10% discount.

EDIT: hey, one thing i noticed now that i take a better look at the book...it's thinner xD
there's about 100 more pages than the previous one, but it's thinner, and I was like "????????". after flipping through the pages of both books, i realize that the paper is thinner on the new one.
so they DID realize that the book was getting too thick, lol. maybe the next one will start from just the new songs(hopefully)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 06:24:55 AM by AznGFXboy »

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 06:39:17 AM »
I know what you mean by thinner paper. Kind of like the difference between expensive letterhead used by some commercial law firm and writing note pad. Let's hope the pages don't rip easily like those of a pocket size Bible (not that I have a habit of ripping Bible pages....)

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 12:46:34 AM »
JUST GOT THE BOOK!!!!! And it's a Saturday, so I can't photocopy it at work. Damn awkward when you can't and won't  write on the original pages and have to turn them one by one.

Comments on the book? The pages are thinner, as agnGFXboy says. The HCYL book actually has about the same thickness as the HITS book even though it has a contents page (both before and after the discography) and the additional songs.

Summer Song was for a long time the only YUI song needing a capo. Now, It's My Life, Your Heaven and HELLO join the list, as does Green a.live. The last song needs you to place the capo on 2nd fret.

I wanted to badly to play a room but it's a nightmare! The chords are mostly at the first fret and damn painful to change between each other! Regardless, I wanna do this!

The arpeggio intro for Your Heaven is surprisingly easy to get into. Green a.live is also quite fast to learn although the part that starts with SHINYA no BAGGA SHOPPU and Tokai wo samayotte may take some work.

Cooking is an entirely arpeggio song, while Get Back Home is arpeggio heavy like Understand.

Haven't really looked at Let's face it yet ..... that's the one with a LONG solo section!

I think that for now, out of the newly added songs from Rain till Nobody Knows, YOU is the easiest to play.

Offline gotchi

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 06:33:36 AM »
thanks for the review...i really need to pick up this borrowed guitar that's been sitting in my room for a long time and learn a few things and then start playing a song!

I only have the ILY book and haha yes i also photocopy and then use that to play with vs opening the book and ruining the spine.

I'd like to get this HCYL one day too

Offline MonkOfWar

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2012, 08:43:29 AM »
Definitely give it a go! You'll have to stick with it like gum on a park bench though... Took me a year just to sing and play together. And learn the lyrics so that you only concentrate on the playing.

Always been wanting to play Rain, lucky it wasn't so demanding on the hands like a room!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 06:53:04 PM by MonkOfWar »